Political correctness gone amuck

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
So, strolling through cartoons to watch with my grandson tonight and I learned something so absurd it's hard to believe.

The cartoon we settled on was Rugrats. I thought I picked an episode but instead ended up with a sort of history lesson about why the show was canceled.

It seems that the voice actress that played Angelica thought her character was too much of a bully. She complained to the executives at Nickelodeon and they sided with her. After that season the show was canceled.

An example of the show that is geared for TODDLERS.

• Banned
because we should teach toddlers that bullying is cool

or did you think they don't notice?
The show always ended with Angelica losing no matter the circumstances. It was a lesson about the results of being mean. But I understand, liberals are too narrow sighted to see things through.

So, strolling through cartoons to watch with my grandson tonight and I learned something so absurd it's hard to believe.

The cartoon we settled on was Rugrats. I thought I picked an episode but instead ended up with a sort of history lesson about why the show was canceled.

It seems that the voice actress that played Angelica thought her character was too much of a bully. She complained to the executives at Nickelodeon and they sided with her. After that season the show was canceled.

Unbelievable. If this is the kind of stuff they're feeding kids nowadays, we're in for a whole new generation of brain-dead dysfunctional liberal snowflakes and over-medicated school-shooters.

The show always ended with Angelica losing no matter the circumstances. It was a lesson about the results of being mean. But I understand, liberals are too narrow sighted to see things through.

because toddlers see things the same way adults do, right?

only a complete moron would try to make this political, and you're the man for the job :thup:

Just like david dennison "facts" they're not true.

• Banned

because toddlers see things the same way adults do, right?

only a complete moron would try to make this political, and you're the man for the job :thup:
I didn't make it political. If I thought it was political it would be in politics.
On the contrary I thought it was snowflake stupidity aka, political correctness.

Let's recap.

They understand what is on the screen according to you.
When I point out that you were too stupid to actually understand the story you suddenly claim that the toddlers now can't grasp it...

I didn't make it political. If I thought it was political it would be in politics.
On the contrary I thought it was snowflake stupidity aka, political correctness.

Let's recap.

When I point out that you were too stupid to actually understand the story you suddenly claim that the toddlers now can't grasp it...

derp

the point would be that toddlers, while considerably brighter than you, have an even shorter attention span

i hope you're drinking :lol:

Let's recap.

derp

the point would be that toddlers, while considerably brighter than you, have an even shorter attention span

You are trying so hard to "win"

I feel bad making you look so stupid. Sadly you're too ignorant to even notice.

Let's recap.

derp

so you are drinking

well, that's reassuring

Let's recap.

derp

so you are drinking

well, that's reassuring
Where in the op is the word LIBERAL? Or any reference to the part where I made it "political"?

Now sit down and shut up. You've made a big enough fool out of yourself for one night.

Dumbass

And no, I'm not drinking ya tool. I'm watching Tom & Jerry with my grandson. I have him tonight and creating living room tents while watching cartoons that offend morons leaves no time for adult things.

Where in the op is the word LIBERAL? Or any reference to the part where I made it "political"?

Now sit down and shut up. You've made a big enough fool out of yourself for one night.

Dumbass

see if you can spot it now, buckwheat

:rofl:

you haven't gotten any smarter in five years have you?

Dumbass

see if you can spot it now, buckwheat

:rofl:

you haven't gotten any smarter in five years have you?
That is not the O P

Original/Opening Post

You know, the part that sets out to define the parameters for discussion....

That was a response to YOU and had nothing to do with the O P

Last edited:

Unbelievable. If this is the kind of stuff they're feeding kids nowadays, we're in for a whole new generation of brain-dead dysfunctional liberal snowflakes and over-medicated school-shooters.

The last Rugrats show was in 2006 moron .

I think you're referring to the canceled rusrty limpthought show.

That’s OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Forum List

Back