Political Compass, learn who you are

$pcgraphpng.php.png

Taking it this time, I think it's the most Libertarian score I've ever received.

A right , center , liberal?

Are you kidding that you dont understand that makes no fucking sense?

lol....aren't you the one that was just arguing semantics?

The simple truth is that I do not fit into any of the little molds you people seem to worship. Like most people I am a study in human contradiction, and I find the idea that any single party line or ideology is best for the nation to be laughable.

Put simply:

I lean right in most things. I am pro-military, pro-Law enforcement and Pro-Gun ownership. believe heavily that small government is key to the success of this nation and I am a fiscal conservative. I do not support the unfettered nanny state and believe that any form of welfare must be limited time-wise and include rehabilitation via lessons in self reliance. I do not think a person should be punished for success and taxation should be uniform and limited.

I oppose the current move towards Healthcare reform.

I oppose amnesty for illegal aliens, oppose open borders and support the tenets of the War on Terror. I support forms of profiling based on common sense and I think that Islamic extremism is a legit enemy.

I am a centrist because I vote issues via conscience. I do not vote solely right or left or because of a D or an R by someones name. I decide, based on what I think is best for the country. Both sides have something to offer when you break through the extremist bullshit of the elites. I am a registered Republican, have been since I was 18, but have voted both ways.

I am a social liberal because I support Gay Rights, Freedom of Choice, and oppose theologically based policy of any sort.

I oppose the Government spying on its own citizens, consider torture to be an aberration and anti-American practice.

There is much more. But this is a good start.

Take the test and see where you lie, you are very much in the libertarian camp.

I have Libertarian leanings, no doubt. But think overall their platform is too anti-military.

Your avatar

lol...ah, I was wondering when someone would call me out on that.

The Avatar is not a stab at the Dems. its a commentary on Obama's rise to power and the cult of personality that has grown around his rhetoric. I do not consider either party as carrying the modern mantle of Nazism, but I do see some serious problems in the sudden elevation of a man whose main offers are an astounding ability to speak and charisma.

Bullshit.

You dont like that for one momment the country came together and wanted change.

I'm afraid to take this test because I might discover that I am a liberal deep down. I keep it repressed around my republican friends but I get so turned on when I see other liberals that I can't keep under control. I'm told that liberalism is society's fault and that make me feel better so now I blame it on everyone else and take no responsiblity for my own liberalism.

Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.59

pcgraphpng.php

Forum List

Back