Police State: Philadelphia Police Officer Brutally Assaults Woman...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iykkFzEZtRg]Philadephia Police Brutality, Cop Punched Woman at Puerto Rican Day Parade - YouTube[/ame]

He'll never see a day in jail. A Judge has decided to not hold him accountable. Gee, go figure? Oh well, such is life in a Police State i guess.

Its not the first time and won't be the last.

Who can you call for help when its a cop hurting you?

Edited to add - Not all cops are like that.

Yeah, it's very sad. It's right there on video, yet he wont be prosecuted. Just imagine the horrors that aren't recorded on video? Incredibly frightening thought, no? Looks like our Police can get away with anything at this point. Troubled times for sure.

I know what my dad, who was a city policeman for 22yrs., would say, and it wouldn't be complementary and certainly not supportive of this kind of police 'work'..

Sucker punching a woman is inexcusable. It doesn't matter what she could possibly have said. Arrest her, maybe. Punch her? What a cowardly, contemptible character.

She sprayed them with something. Watch her left hand she's shaking something up then sprays the police with it and tries to walk away without being noticed.

I don't know what it is and it if warranted decking her but she definitely sprayed something there that made them turn around and notice her.

6I8dc.gif

Last edited:
From googling it was silly string, definitely not worth a punch in the face. Hopefully that cop gets fired.

It could be worse -

Mido Macia Dragged By South African Police Behind Car Before He Was Found Dead (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

They bound his hands to the rear of a van, and then sped off, dragging the slender taxi driver along the pavement as a crowd of onlookers shouted in dismay. The man was later found dead.

A gut-wrenching video of the scene is all the more disturbing because the men who abused the Mozambican immigrant were uniformed South African police officers and the van was a marked police vehicle.
If you watch this video, listen to the laughter at the beginning.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukswmVSm8TE]SAfrican Police Drag Man, Who Later Dies - YouTube[/ame]

We have a lot of hatred for brown and black people in this country. Remember the black man who was dragged by his neck behind a pick up.They found him in pieces. We need to be aware that there are still people would like to do that to illegals.

He'll never see a day in jail. A Judge has decided to not hold him accountable. Gee, go figure? Oh well, such is life in a Police State i guess.

Hopefully, someone will hold him accountable with a good target rifle from a half mile or so. He's a typical swaggering bully on a power trip; the rule, not the exception.

Last edited:
Seriously, what has happened to our Police? More & more Citizens are beginning to fear & loathe them. They seem to be above the law. It's a real problem.

No surprise.cops are like professional atheletes and politicians,they get away with crimes constantly everyday that citizens cant get away with.one different law for them and one different one for us.

Happens constantly all the time in fact.yeah thats old news,thats going on around the country everyday as we now speak.when you got a president like Bush or Obama who gets in office everyday and condones it,of course it will go on all the time and be allowed.anyone here remember Obama prasing the Chicago police for beating up women at the protest for protesting NATO's occupation in the mideast?

yeah not ALL cops are like that of course,but sadly,MOST of them are and when you got corrupt judges like this one letting them off scott free without even a slap on the wrist,it will keep going on of course.

Forum List

Back