Police state has new weapon

I do believe prisons should have an opt for the chair option for convicts who tire of there stay.

I don't think they should be given the choice. All the violent ones go directly to the noose. The non-violent felons spend the rest of their lives in jail. The non-violent misdemeanors spend 10-12 years in jail. All moral crimes receive immediate execution.

Non violent misdemeanors get 10 or 12 years? Really? You're gonna put an 18 year old kid in jail for 10-12 years just because they sprayed graffiti?

Kill all violent ones? What is the level of violence, resisting arrest and hitting an officer?

And, define "moral crimes". Whose morals, yours? The governments? Judaic theology? Buddhist philosophy?

GREAT. The more and better tools we can give our LEO's in order to fight crime the better off we will be. Eyes in the sky are always a help.

[...]
I doubt you are familiar with the concept of Authoritarian Personality but I think you'll find it interesting and worth the effort to research.

GREAT. The more and better tools we can give our LEO's in order to fight crime the better off we will be. Eyes in the sky are always a help.

[...]
I doubt you are familiar with the concept of Authoritarian Personality but I think you'll find it interesting and worth the effort to research.
The idiot is uh murkin.
No need to attempt to teach the un-teachable.

You know.......considering that there are now infrared cameras that can see through buildings and read the heat signature of those inside, this could be problematic.

I mean........the police already get into a lot of trouble anyway, why give them another avenue to hang themselves with?

[...]
[...]
No need to attempt to teach the un-teachable.
Sadly, I agree. You're right.

Non violent misdemeanors get 10 or 12 years? Really? You're gonna put an 18 year old kid in jail for 10-12 years just because they sprayed graffiti?

Personally, I'd just cut his hand off, but I don't think that's gonna fly in this country. I am of the belief that we need to go back to PUNISHMENT for criminals. No more coddling them.

Kill all violent ones? What is the level of violence, resisting arrest and hitting an officer?

We could have a reasonable discussion on that. Definitely any significant assault or anything more serious than that.

And, define "moral crimes". Whose morals, yours? The governments? Judaic theology? Buddhist philosophy?

Mostly the traditional western values.

Personally, I'd just cut his hand off, but I don't think that's gonna fly in this country. I am of the belief that we need to go back to PUNISHMENT for criminals. No more coddling them.

We could have a reasonable discussion on that. Definitely any significant assault or anything more serious than that.

You are truly a soul less idiot if you believe this way. Did you ever go and do something stupid prior to turning 25? If so, what if YOU had been put away for 10 - 12 years for a misdemeanor?

And.......what exactly are the "traditional western values"? Would you jail or kill someone for committing adultery? How about lying?

You are truly a soul less idiot if you believe this way. Did you ever go and do something stupid prior to turning 25? If so, what if YOU had been put away for 10 - 12 years for a misdemeanor?

And.......what exactly are the "traditional western values"? Would you jail or kill someone for committing adultery? How about lying?

We found the American Taliban.

Anachronism's mentality is not new in Western Civilization.

recognize-authoritarian-personality-200X200.jpg

Last edited:

No I did not do anything stupid prior to turning 25; nor have I in the almost 12 years since I turned 25. I have 2 parking tickets on my record. That's it. My only other interaction with the police in almost 37 years on this planet was being stopped in August of 2002 because my vehicle matched the description of a vehicle used in an armed robbery. I, however, didn't match the description of an Asian Female between the ages of 18-25 so the officers sent me on my way.

Adultery is a moral crime. Lying, it would depend on the particular lie. If you want to see Traditional Western Values, look at the morals and values of the society at the Founding of this nation, sans slavery.

Cutting an 18 year old kid's hand off for stealing? Sounds VERY similar to Sharia law to me...

Cutting an 18 year old kid's hand off for stealing? Sounds VERY similar to Sharia law to me...

You know, there are some things we might be able to learn from the way that Law & Order is maintained in those Arab/Middle Eastern societies. Realize that it was not all that long ago in this country that we had some pretty nasty punishments still in use. Check out some of the things that were used during colonial times in this country and in England especially.

I do believe prisons should have an opt for the chair option for convicts who tire of there stay.

I don't think they should be given the choice. All the violent ones go directly to the noose. The non-violent felons spend the rest of their lives in jail. The non-violent misdemeanors spend 10-12 years in jail. All moral crimes receive immediate execution.

Why not pass out knives to everyone so they can just slit their own throats.

"Off With their heads"

Wow, is all I can say. Wow!

You know, there are some things we might be able to learn from the way that Law & Order is maintained in those Arab/Middle Eastern societies. Realize that it was not all that long ago in this country that we had some pretty nasty punishments still in use. Check out some of the things that were used during colonial times in this country and in England especially.

I don't think we could learn a god damn thing from the way they maintain law and order.

Why not pass out knives to everyone so they can just slit their own throats.

"Off With their heads" Wow, is all I can say. Wow!

That works too. Not a bad idea, actually.

I don't think we could learn a god damn thing from the way they maintain law and order.

Then obviously we have very different ideas on what law and order is and how it should be maintained.

Forum List

Back