Police Sergeant Chokes Subordinate Officer -- Was He Wrong?

Using mace on a handcuffed and subdued person who is no threat to anybody is torture, you idiot.
What do you suggest they do instead when the guy isnt cooperating? Ask him nicely? You people are a fucking joke.

I'd be curious to get a good closeup of the ink on his arms. A lot of times that really reflects how the person thinks of himself. Or, more often, how he wants to be seen by others.

Reminds me of the looking-glass self theory? Ever read about that?

I'm not who I think I am, I'm not who you think think I am, I am who I think you think I am.

That sort of...shit.

Last edited:
Why? You’re making a lot of assumptions about him.

I'd edited my thought on it to include support for my view on the Individual involved in this particular incident.

Apparently your response crossed with the edit to add.

I'd edited my thought on it to include support for my view on the Individual involved in this particular incident.

Apparently your response crossed with the edit to add.
Oh ok. I thought you just meant cause he has a Gadsden Snake tat or something

Oh ok. I thought you just meant cause he has a Gadsden Snake tat or something

Looks like he's got a Nautical Star. Of course, that indicates that he's a Navy veteran.

We see a lot of former military migrate toward policing.

The existence of PTSD is always something deserving of more consideration whenever people fly off the handle like that. It's a fairly common phenomenon that hardly gets the attention it deserves. He may very well have believed that the other officer's interjection in those couple of minutes was an act of combat.

Hard to say without further, germane investigation.

The circumstances are often broader than the general public's political interest in them, honestly speaking.

I definitely think his actions merit investigation.

I just don’t like how it automatically turns into a “white cop versus black man” or “male cop versus female cop”

both those narratives are getting boring

What do you suggest they do instead when the guy isnt cooperating? Ask him nicely? You people are a fucking joke.
It would have been different if he was maced while resisting being put in the car, but he was already in. No need to mace him at that point.

I definitely think his actions merit investigation.

I just don’t like how it automatically turns into a “white cop versus black man” or “male cop versus female cop”

both those narratives are getting boring

That's one of the main reasons I've never liked having to include links to mainstream sources, or any source, by rule.

That's basically saying you have to introduce any and all discussion to conform to the depth of give a shit, the preferred terms of controversy or political interest or intellectual capacity of a given author to assess and discuss what's actually going on.

It actually deters critical thought and generally stimulates readership to adopt the author's terms of controversy or personal interest in goings-on when discussing.

And, honestly speaking, it's why we see so many automatic attacks on sources rather than any discussion of topical content itself. People generally know that a lot of the authors in mainstream sources almost universally just toss out perspectives or narratives just to see what sticks and if it can be used to generate specific discussion from the general public in a way that may be useful to further promoting agendas and whatnot. So it's basically a contest in that regard. Stalking horse type stuff. Devil shit...

But anyway. I digress.

Last edited:
Cops will never get the respect they want until they police their own. We need more cops that are willing to step up and stop those assholes who think they can get away with anything.
Cops will never get respect with crooked pols siding with the group that worships criminals and attacks cops for their jobs. The Male cop was doing his job----female woke affirmative hire idiotic female cop attacked while he was arresting a violent criminal putting everyone in danger.

It would have been different if he was maced while resisting being put in the car, but he was already in. No need to mace him at that point.
IF HE? He did nothing to cause that stupid woke female cop to interfer putting them all in danger. He what threatened a violent criminal with mace if he didn't behave? And you side with the idiot affirmative hire?

He clearly snatches her by the throat at the 30 second mark of the video.

By his actions, he seems like just another narcissistic goon with a little dick complex. See em all the time in the gym. You get them in policing quite a bit. Much like career politicians, people like that do tend to migrate toward positions they deem as authoritative with a good bit of immunity from consequence. They're often power junkies.

You can see it in his face and by his reaction...

florida-seargant-grabs-throat-03-1.jpg

florida-seargant-grabs-throat-feat-image.jpg

florida-seargant-grabs-throat-01.jpg

Don't give a shit about your loony commie hippie shit either. He shoved her back after she interfered with him doing his job. He isn't choking her he is pushing her back with a flat hand on her chest as your pic clearly shows.

Last edited:
Cops will never get respect with crooked pols siding with the group that worships criminals and attacks cops for their jobs. The Male cop was doing his job----female woke affirmative hire idiotic female cop attacked while he was arresting a violent criminal putting everyone in danger.

These commies look at a few seconds of edited video and then jump to their pre-determined conclusions, which are always 'Da Evul Pigs!!!' doin something or other. They love violent criminal scum and cops getting killed or injured, cuz they got a traffic ticket one time and Daddy docked their allowance, so all cops have to die.

Don't give a shit about your loony commie hippie shit either. He shoved her back after she interfered with him doing his job. He isn't choking her he is pushing her back with a flat hand on her chest as your pic clearly shows.

If you actually watch the body cam recording, he starts off with a flat hand on her throat, but he ends up wrapping his hands around her throat.

With regard to your thought there about my ''loony commie hippie shit'', any time you wanna teach me about the American heritage or otherwise all things freedom and liberty, equality in Legal justice or whatever else, gimme a whistle and let me know when you're holding court. I'm usually in the neighborhood. And I like to learn. It's one of my favorite things to do.

And I certainly wouldn't wanna be known as a loony commie hippie. I'd much rather learn to be consistent in principles related to proper man-to-man/government-to-man relations.

Last edited:
If you actually watch the body cam recording, he starts off with a flat hand on her throat, but he ends up wrapping his hands around her throat.

With regard to your thought there about my ''loony commie hippie shit'', any time you wanna teach me about the American heritage or otherwise all things freedom and liberty, equality in legal justice or whatever else, gimme a whistle and let me know when you're holding court. I'm usually in the neighborhood. And I like to learn. It's one of my favorite things to do.

And I certainly wouldn't wanna be known as a loony commie hippie. I'd much rather learn to be consistent in principles related to proper man-to-man/government-to-man relations.

You're just another libertoon, nutjobs who want to jump directly to the Marxist utopia endgames and impose anarchy and total thuggery on the planet. Your popous smarmy bullshit isn't substitute or much of a cover over your sniveling rhetoric. Most sociopaths are convinced of their own superiority and embrace social darwinism, but of course they only want that for 'everybody else' but themselves, which is why they only exist as a group while hiding under 'evul statist regimes' and avoid moving to such libertarian paradises as Somalia where they would have to practice what they babble re all that 'Individualist' bullshit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back