Police seize computers in Georgia hot car death case

...the defense was 'he wanted to know how to prevent it by understanding at what temperature it happens.' ...
The evidence of Internet research on such situations is damning; I would be shocked if the defense could actually find a way to wiggle around that.

Roughly akin to...

1. having a wife who is 5' 4" tall, 150 lbs, and taking antacid medication

2. having one's wife die from arsenic poisoning

3. having the police find traces on the husband's PC, inquiring how much arsenic it would take, to kill a women who is 5' 4" tall, 150 lbs, and taking antacid medication

4. claiming post facto that you were researching that scenario in order to be able to prevent it.

Something tells me that your average jury-of-peers ain't gonna buy into that one.

Methinks the father is toast.

Look on the bright side.

Georgia has a Death Penalty in capital cases.

If guilty, then there are few types of crimes closer to being eligible for such a sentence, than something like this, against such a sweet innocent.

Last edited:
I think they have to have something else besides the "internet searches" that they havent released to much info on anyway.

I thought they originally arrested him because his story, behavior and schedule were erratic and contrived.

When Mom announced at the funeral she was NOT mad at her husband I became suspicious of her. I would be mad at my husband, it would not mean I don't love him still.

Today the cops announced she too did internet searches on hot car child deaths.

Police: Georgia mom also searched Internet on child deaths in cars

"Am I angry with Ross?" Leanna Harris said Saturday. "Absolutely not. It has never crossed my mind.

Cops: Georgia mom also searched Web on car child deaths - CNN.com

This whole story stinks. From his stating to people who stopped to help him his son was choking as they saw a child who was stiff from rigor mortis to his wife stating she was not mad at him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back