Police on the scene of "active multiple shooting" at Buffalo supermarket, 9 people shot : Multiple people are injured & 'several dead'

FTSdk21X0AAKnS6
Yeah that's the real enemy there huh ? ROTFLMBO.

The democrat party has been bragging about replacing American votes with illegal alien voters for the last 10 years or more......the left winger who shot up the Buffalo store wants his left wing racism to be in charge rather than the left wing racism of al sharpton, barak obama and louis farakhan...

The Buffalo killer wasn’t a lone wolf. He was a product of a vast network espousing the “cleansing” of American society by eliminating Jews, Black people, LGBTQ people & immigrants

No......he heard a steady diet of the democrat party on CNN, NPR, MSNBC talking about replacing American voters with voters from Mexico who were going to vote for the democrat party, thus eliminating the Republican party from national elections...

203 House Republicans just voted against a bill to prevent white supremacist domestic terrorism.

203 House Republicans just voted against a bill to prevent white supremacist domestic terrorism.
What's a white supremacists ? What's a black supremacists ? What constitutes any supremacists in your mind ? Skin color ? ROTFLMBO.... If you think that skin color has anything to do with attitude's, culture's, livelyhoods, lifestyle's, personalities, language's etc, then you are one ignorant sheeple brainwashed human being.

i'd take one mass shooting a day at this point. though i shouldn't say that, but it's better than 5 or 10

They still haven't buried all the dead in Buffalo yet...and now there's a mass shooting at elementary school in Texas

They still haven't buried all the dead in Buffalo yet...and now there's a mass shooting at elementary school in Texas
Funny how this bull crap is seemingly unleashed under Biden, and why is this ? It's because the Democrat's or leftist run Democrat party is the weakest characters on earth, and they are being challenged all over the world because of it..

Tell me where Trump was having these kinds of incident's like we're seeing now ??

We had riot's, but that was the leftist anarchist engaged in that crap.

Show me where good and real conservatives or republican's are doing any of this kind of stuff. You can't because they aren't any... The one's thought to be conservatives or republican's doing such things, either have been set up or they are fake conservatives or republican's working as infiltrators .....

Forum List

Back