Police officer gets house arrest for giving son information that led to killing

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Even with a criminal breach of trust conviction, Toronto police officer Trevor Gregory may have a sliver of a chance he can keep his badge.

Canada is NOT your ally. Our security industrial complex represents a national security threat to Canada and the U.S.

Even with a criminal breach of trust conviction, Toronto police officer Trevor Gregory may have a sliver of a chance he can keep his badge.

Canada is NOT your ally. Our security industrial complex represents a national security threat to Canada and the U.S.

That is a really bizarre story. Surprised the officer was not prosecuted as part of the crime. Highly surprised, the judge did not bar him from law enforcement, having proven himself unfit to handle official information.

That is a really bizarre story. Surprised the officer was not prosecuted as part of the crime. Highly surprised, the judge did not bar him from law enforcement, having proven himself unfit to handle official information.

It's Canada, this is our system. This is a major reason we pose a threat to you. In short, we are NOT like you, hence why people like myself are on a U.S Message Board.

If you don't learn, you will share a similar (though less devastating due to your economic size) same global fate in lost Goodwill and influence.

The best and brightest don't rise here, the police rackets operate like the mob and politicians support it as long as it's the poor and vulnerable misrepresented and not them.

It's Canada, this is our system. This is a major reason we pose a threat to you. In short, we are NOT like you, hence why people like myself are on a U.S Message Board.

If you don't learn, you will share a similar (though less devastating due to your economic size) same global fate in lost Goodwill and influence.

The best and brightest don't rise here, the police rackets operate like the mob and politicians support it as long as it's the poor and vulnerable misrepresented and not them.
It's being dealt with and so it's too early for you to blow off your own personal steam on what happens.

If Canada ever reaches the same level as America did with the murder by Chauvin and his accomplices, I'll be right with you protesting against the police and a system that enables police murdering citizens.

On that we will never be America's allies!!

The investigation is in process.
What has happened to you that is causing you to jump to irrational conclusions? That wasn't you a month ago!
I said something and I hope you can tell me what it was? In private would be my preference.

Truderp is a FULL BLOWN NAZI! He wants to expand his "euthanasia" program from trying to get people 50+ years old to kill themselves instead of seeking medical help, to incorporate ANYBODY of ANY AGE that has ongoing medical needs or requires surgery.

And if he succeeds in this, other countries will do it as well...........then we WILL have a full blown 4th Reich established for the whole fucked up planet!!

If Truderp isn't assassinated soon, Canada WILL BE nothing more than a concentration camp full of ass kissing sheeples.

If what you are proposing we are headed for is correct, it would not only be similar, but the same, only taking longer to get there. Once there, worse for us, you and the world as we all know each other.

If what you are proposing we are headed for is correct, it would not only be similar, but the same, only taking longer to get there. Once there, worse for us, you and the world as we all know each other.

We are WAY ahead of you. The details I have sent alone regarding our police agencies has done damage to our reputation, I can't even imagine how many more have spoken the truth to our allies.

I've said for awhile that CSIS, our CIA, need to have their mandate expanded to include aggressive and persistent covert investigations into our police forces. From the Toronto Police, OPP, up to the RCMP, they have destroyed our country.

In Ontario alone, we would have many plain clothed police, their handlers and Chiefs of police in prison for their betrayals of our Charter of Rights, National Security and global interests, economic and otherwise.

Of this last paragraph, contrary to the agendas of some of the creepy ones on this site; you can be sure...

We are WAY ahead of you. The details I have sent alone regarding our police agencies has done damage to our reputation, I can't even imagine how many more have spoken the truth to our allies.

I've said for awhile that CSIS, our CIA, need to have their mandate expanded to include aggressive and persistent covert investigations into our police forces. From the Toronto Police, OPP, up to the RCMP, they have destroyed our country.

In Ontario alone, we would have many plain clothed police, their handlers and Chiefs of police in prison for their betrayals of our Charter of Rights, National Security and global interests, economic and otherwise.

Of this last paragraph, contrary to the agendas of some of the creepy ones on this site; you can be sure...
I am sorry to hear that. I have always had a good impression of your country, our neighbor to the north, even considered winter vacation there. You and a couple of others on here have brought many things to the board that bother me for you guys, but all I can do is wish you luck.

I do not know if we are really going the same way (as you suggest) or not, although it is quite possible. I read horrible things on here, of what is going on here in the US, but it just is not going on where I live. We have our share of bad cops, but mostly not where I live and when we do have a bizarre asshole around here, they get voted out, fired and sometimes trial and prison for them, while fairly normal life for us goes on. We have people that want to restrict all kinds of things, including 2nd amendment rights, but not here in this state, as controls have never, ever been as lose as present day, in my lifetime, in the State of Tennessee. When I grew up, nobody carried a weapon in public except cops and hardly any civilians applied for the permit required to carry one. Now, many people carry, permits at an all-time high (mine covering me within about 30 states), as well as constitutional carry within the state. The assault on 2A not really affecting me and no sign that it will. The vast majority of people shot or killed by law enforcement in other ways, do in fact bring it on themselves or contribute to it by their actions.

Forum List

Back