Police officer fired for having confederate flag in yard

From the racist comments on this board towards the Black Man, it's obvious her former department made the right choice....

So because you don't like what people are saying about it, you think the First Amendment should not be applied to someone else? I don't see the logic....

the first amendment is subject to reasonable regulation. (see limits on commercial speech, defamatory speech and obsenity). when you are an officer, you represent the department and your actions reflect on the department. they get to say how you can act. you are free to not take the job if that offends you.

again, I posted the caselaw and the standard. your preferences are irrelevant.
The 14th Amendment is then also subject to "reasonable" regulations. There goes homo weddings.

See how that works?

From the racist comments on this board towards the Black Man, it's obvious her former department made the right choice....

So because you don't like what people are saying about it, you think the First Amendment should not be applied to someone else? I don't see the logic....

the first amendment is subject to reasonable regulation. (see limits on commercial speech, defamatory speech and obsenity). when you are an officer, you represent the department and your actions reflect on the department. they get to say how you can act. you are free to not take the job if that offends you.

The 14th Amendment is then also subject to "reasonable" regulations. There goes homo weddings.

See how that works?
that may be the dumbest post ever

See how that works?
that may be the dumbest post ever
Go cry to your domestic partner, then.

The loser is you since you, like reconmark don't do a damn thing except whine about them flying.

Mine are what. What the fuck are you going to do about it other than what you've done and bitch about it?
freefom of speech and all that.

plus it's nice when assholes identify themselves. makes them easier to avoid when they fly their asshole flags.

You identified yourself as an asshole by supporting someone being punished because they exercised their right to free speech in a manner you didn't like.

That's you. Avoid and bitch when someone does something you don't like.
no, i supported the police department firing an idiot flying a racist flag

Just like I said. You didn't like what the person was doing. Trying to make it out as anything different proves you're a liar.

I suspect you don't like me flying the various ones I showed earlier. Funny thing there isn't a damn thing you're man enough to do about it. Bitching and calling me names isn't doing anything but whining.
People like me have forced that shit stain rag off of public buildings and caused racists to become unemployed racists...pretty good work.

You haven't done a damn thing, boy and know good and well you can't do a damn thing about mine flying. If you could, you wouldn't run that mouth about WHAT you could do. You would do it. Since you haven't and there are plenty still around, we both know you can't.

freefom of speech and all that.

plus it's nice when assholes identify themselves. makes them easier to avoid when they fly their asshole flags.

You identified yourself as an asshole by supporting someone being punished because they exercised their right to free speech in a manner you didn't like.

Just like I said. You didn't like what the person was doing. Trying to make it out as anything different proves you're a liar.

I suspect you don't like me flying the various ones I showed earlier. Funny thing there isn't a damn thing you're man enough to do about it. Bitching and calling me names isn't doing anything but whining.
People like me have forced that shit stain rag off of public buildings and caused racists to become unemployed racists...pretty good work.

You haven't done a damn thing, boy and know good and well you can't do a damn thing about mine flying. If you could, you wouldn't run that mouth about WHAT you could do. You would do it. Since you haven't and there are plenty still around, we both know you can't.
Does your stupidity knows no bounds????
The op's thread was concerning a loser racist who justly got canned for displaying a shitty traitorous rag while undermining her agency's credibility.
Her ass is fired and if you were the internet tough guy you are pretending to be, she would have her job back by now. Does she...lol.
Actions by people like me have resulted in that piece of trash being removed from out government and public buildings.
Actions by people like the Chief and myself result in racists becoming unemployed racist.

Nobody cares that you fly shit rags in front of your hovel because you are that insignificant...
If some fool (another ignorant racist) ever put you in a position of public trust and people like myself found out, you too would be just another unemployed racist.

Ask her how that feels...

The op's thread was concerning a loser racist who justly got canned for displaying a shitty traitorous rag while undermining her agency's credibility.
Her ass is fired and if you were the internet tough guy you are pretending to be, she would have her job back by now. Does she...lol.
Actions by people like me have resulted in that piece of trash being removed from out government and public buildings.
Actions by people like the Chief and myself result in racists becoming unemployed racist.

Nobody cares that you fly shit rags in front of your hovel because you are that insignificant...
If some fool (another ignorant racist) ever put you in a position of public trust and people like myself found out, you too would be just another unemployed racist.

A coward that says he thinks something is a shit rag but is unwilling to do something about it. Got it. Keep hiding, BOY.

He wasn't fired for the flag, it was for the chained up nignags in his basement.

A coward that says he thinks something is a shit rag but is unwilling to do something about it. Got it. Keep hiding, BOY.
One racist without a job...(you didn't get her job back did you).
The shitty rag torn from Public and Municipal buildings nationwide.
What have you accomplished to stop us???...lol.

You are truely insignificant...

Conservative is one of those soft white guys that call you a ****** as they speed toward the freeway entrance and you are walking. :laugh:

If you want to keep your used toilet paper of a rag I dont have a problem with it cave gibbon. If you display it on my block however, i will make you eat it.

If you want to keep your used toilet paper of a rag I dont have a problem with it cave gibbon. If you display it on my block however, i will make you eat it.

You couldn't feed yourself, BOY.

Georgia Police Officer Fired for Having Confederate Flag in Her Yard - Breitbart

Ah nice lawsuit coming gonna really hit the in the wallet for this anti freedom of speech and anti property rights attack

Oh and while that coon is whining about flags being used by "white supremacists" he might want to complain about the USA flag because not only did it fly over alive ships but it's been used as long as the confederate flag has by "hate groups"
As odious as you are to me, I have to agree with your principal point, the freedom to fly that disgusting banner in one's own yard. I have copied the word of the chief complainant, and wish he had carried out his own advice about talking it out with the officer BEFORE she was fired.

“I appreciate the chief maintaining a high level of professional and ethical standards in the police force, and whatever decision he makes, I support because I know he is trying to do the right thing,” Jenkins said. “I believe one of the answers is dialogue, and maybe if we could come to the table, listen to each other, we can see unity and maybe we’ll see the dial move just a little bit.”

She obviously does not think the flag is as offensive as Jenkins does, but a conversation could have been beneficial to both of them. Meantime, it's HER property, and her right IMHO.

Forum List

Back