Police: Massachusetts Couple Beats Man at KFC Over Slow Order

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Police: Massachusetts Couple Beats Man at KFC Over Slow Order - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

NORWELL, Mass. — A couple, upset over the slowness of their Kentucky Fried Chicken order, assaulted a man who asked them to stop yelling profanities for the sake of children in line, police said.

Police said the couple was arrested Thursday after witnesses told police the couple beat the man as he was leaving the fast food joint.

I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head. So I'll do both. :lol:

In retrospect, saving two minutes in line probably wasn't worth the assault charge...

In retrospect, saving two minutes in line probably wasn't worth the assault charge...

They actually waited until he was out of work and then beat the crap out of him. Talk about anger issues.

Police: Massachusetts Couple Beats Man at KFC Over Slow Order - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

NORWELL, Mass. — A couple, upset over the slowness of their Kentucky Fried Chicken order, assaulted a man who asked them to stop yelling profanities for the sake of children in line, police said.

Police said the couple was arrested Thursday after witnesses told police the couple beat the man as he was leaving the fast food joint.

Sometimes I feel like this...but I usually just take a deep breath, and I feel better.

Wow.

Seeing the title of the thread, I thought they lept over the counter or something.

But to wait for the guy to get off of work, then whoop his ass? Psychotic!

Ugh thats right in my back yard.

Ugh thats right in my back yard.

Keep a close eye on your chickens.

That guy is a big chicken who needs to get tarred and feathered!

He needs to Pluck Off! :mad:

I have wild turkeys not chickens :)

And of corse my multiply page is down right now so i can't post em full size

Picture-052.jpg

Picture-051.jpg

Picture-053.jpg

Picture-057.jpg

Last edited:
Only thing edible at KFC are the mashed potatoes.

Then again, how can you ruin mashed potatoes?

(can you tell I love mashed potatoes?)

Last edited:
This doesn't surprise me one bit.

People in Massachusetts are some of the most impatient people you will ever encounter.

The closer you are to Boston, the worse they get. :evil:

You must have had to drive here.

Get out of the f-ing left lane unless your going to go 20mph over the speed limit...and run that damn red light before we go around you and run it ourselves :lol:

You Know you're driving in MA when:

• You measure distance in hours.
  • You know several people who have hit a deer more than once.
  • Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow.
  • you have driven 70mph....within 6" of the guy in front of you....in a blizzard.... while shaving.
  • you have ever prevented someone from getting in front of you on the highway by making it physically impossible to get between you and the guy in front of you.
  • you think a yellow light means to accelerate.
  • you think a red light means to accelerate more.
  • you know how to drive in a rotary.
  • you think using turn signals is a sign of weakness.
  • you "bang a left" the instant the light turns green, cutting off the oncoming traffic.
  • you flash your lights to pass when you are stuck behind a guy only going 80.
  • you think that crossing two or more lanes on a single lane change is "going with the flow."
  • your sole aim is to get there as fast as you possibly can while preventing others from doing the same.
  • you have ever intentionally forgotten to brush the snow off your car before you went to work.
  • you honk your horn at the guy in front of you if he doesn't move within 0.1 seconds of the light turning green.
  • your friends from the South are afraid to drive with you.
  • you don't think 4 feet of snow is an excuse for being late to work.
  • you're not afraid to drive on a pond in the winter.
  • the last time you smiled was when you prevented someone from getting on the highway.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back