Burris Blames Bush

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
Senator Rowland Burris of Illinois, the Senator who was appointed to fill President Barack Obama’s vacant Senate seat, blames George Bush for Chicago not getting the Olympics in 2016. Burris stated in an interview, shortly after the announcement, that the image of the U. S. has been so tarnished in the last 8 years that, even Barack Obama making an unprecedented pitch for the games could not overcome the hatred the world has for us as a result of George Bush. Wow! When will the Democrats in Congress ever get off this “Blame Bush” syndrome. Burris even went on to say that this is just another way Bush is now hurting Chicago. Yes blame Bush, don’t mind all the crime and corruption that has come out of Illinois over the last year. This “Blame Bush” strategy is getting pretty old.

Chicago Out Of Contention For 2016 Olympics Senator Rowland Burris Blames Bush | CMR

Attachments

• $notThisShitAgain_thumb.gif
    $notThisShitAgain_thumb.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 117
Bush is the cause or blame for all of the following: world hunger, Aids, crime, racism, Drugs, all War, the WTO, the WHO, the Beatles, Madonna, Obama, Globalism, Global warming/polar inversion/wobble, the bad dudes under your bed, American foreign policy, anything bad that happens, ever.

Bush is the cause or blame for all of the following: world hunger, Aids, crime, racism, Drugs, all War, the WTO, the WHO, the Beatles, Madonna, Obama, Globalism, Global warming/polar inversion/wobble, the bad dudes under your bed, American foreign policy, anything bad that happens, ever.

And spinach.

Senator Rowland Burris of Illinois, the Senator who was appointed to fill President Barack Obama’s vacant Senate seat, blames George Bush for Chicago not getting the Olympics in 2016. Burris stated in an interview, shortly after the announcement, that the image of the U. S. has been so tarnished in the last 8 years that, even Barack Obama making an unprecedented pitch for the games could not overcome the hatred the world has for us as a result of George Bush. Wow! When will the Democrats in Congress ever get off this “Blame Bush” syndrome. Burris even went on to say that this is just another way Bush is now hurting Chicago. Yes blame Bush, don’t mind all the crime and corruption that has come out of Illinois over the last year. This “Blame Bush” strategy is getting pretty old.

Chicago Out Of Contention For 2016 Olympics Senator Rowland Burris Blames Bush | CMR

Just as ridiculous as all those other threads about Obama.

Zander you forgot to blame bush for the bad weather today where I am it is raining out and I had plans that were screwed up due to the rain.

Bumbling Burris is my senator and is this man a disgrace and a fool. I don't know which one is worse Bumblin Burris or Little DICK Turbin Durbin. Out of 100 senators, Illinois senators are ranked 100 and 99 both are bottom feeders. I am embarrassed having these fools represent me!!

Typical response from a liberal.Blame someone else for your failures. It amazes me that the left reacts like this.They feel that this President can't fail at anything.Whenever something doesn't go his way it's never his fault. Now I don't want to pin this entirely on him but his defenders make sure that no mud shall stain the King's robe. The left blame all their troubles on others.

The kids fail in school = bad school system/bad teachers.
Can't get a good job = governments fault
Don't like their housing -= government is not doing enough....

It goes on and on.

They just cannot get over it, can they? Statist Creed:

Blame, Minimize, Ofuscate, Deny...

You're correct. It's getting OLD.

Forum List

Back