Police "help" man on fire in Jersey City.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
The police were in pursuit of a car. The car driver refused to stop. Ok so far right? I'd agree.

The fleeing car crashes into another car and telephone pole. The car burst into flames and the driver of the second car exits the car on fire.

The man is literally on fire. Literally. The police response is to kick and drag and stomp on the man. I suppose he is lucky they didn't shoot him for writhing in agony from the third degree burns he suffered.

When the defenders of all cops everywhere no matter what ask me stupid questions like who are you going to call if you are in trouble I always answer that I won't call the cops. I hope to live through the mess.

Video shows officers kicking innocent man on fire after crash

The police are investigating the actions of the officers. If this follows the usual pattern of covering up the inexcusable actions of police we will hear how the police were trying to beat the flames out by stomping on the victim and pointing guns at him. The guns were in case the fire attempted to attack the police. A perfectly reasonable response to a confusing and stressful situation.

The police were in pursuit of a car. The car driver refused to stop. Ok so far right? I'd agree.

The fleeing car crashes into another car and telephone pole. The car burst into flames and the driver of the second car exits the car on fire.

The man is literally on fire. Literally. The police response is to kick and drag and stomp on the man. I suppose he is lucky they didn't shoot him for writhing in agony from the third degree burns he suffered.

When the defenders of all cops everywhere no matter what ask me stupid questions like who are you going to call if you are in trouble I always answer that I won't call the cops. I hope to live through the mess.

Video shows officers kicking innocent man on fire after crash

The police are investigating the actions of the officers. If this follows the usual pattern of covering up the inexcusable actions of police we will hear how the police were trying to beat the flames out by stomping on the victim and pointing guns at him. The guns were in case the fire attempted to attack the police. A perfectly reasonable response to a confusing and stressful situation.

Imagine what they got away with before video records.

I know cops who only go places that comp everything and will flash their badge when out to get better treatment.

Cops should have stood back and let the manic criminal burn up.

Would have saved the taxpayers a lot of money. .... :cool:

Reading is truly a lost art.

The man on fire was an innocent bystander whose car was hit BY the driver the cops were chasing. He was committing the heinous crime of driving home from work.

Cops should have stood back and let the manic criminal burn up.

Would have saved the taxpayers a lot of money. .... :cool:

Actually it is going to cost the taxpayers a ton of money. The innocent bystander who was driving home from work was a victim of the crash. Not the baddie they were chasing. This could well be an eight digit settlement unless they take it the jury in a lawsuit in church case it will certainly be tens of millions of dollars.

I know. You think all blacks are criminals. But sadly that isn't the case.

What kind of car was poor sap driving so I know what not to get

Probably a Fiero.
rimshot.gif

And the other car was a Blazer.

UPDATE: The cops who were stomping the man on fire have been returned to "modified duty" at the request of the Federal Agents investigating. It seems that to keep them on suspension, they would get a hearing and then it could be considered that they were already "punished" and could not be charged for stomping on a man who was on fire.

Suspensions lifted for Jersey City police in pursuit probe

Of course the Police Union is critical of the Mayor's comments demanding that the cops who literally stomped on a man who was on fire be fired and charged with a crime. I mean, we don't have the whole story. I'm sure that the cops will come up with a reasonable excuse to explain why they were stomping on the guy who was on fire and suffering from third degree burns. Perhaps they were a feared for their lives.

Nope.
You were awarded that honor the first day you posted here. .... :cool:
not sure how you come to that conclusion, considering I at least read the actual story, whereas you simply jumped to the moronic conclusion that he was a criminal. so no, you are indeed the stupidest poster on this forum.

not sure how you come to that conclusion, considering I at least read the actual story, whereas you simply jumped to the moronic conclusion that he was a criminal. so no, you are indeed the stupidest poster on this forum.
Stomping on a fire is a good way to put it out.

The police were only trying to help the man, not harm him. ..... :cool:

Forum List

Back