Police Departments On High Alert After NYPD Officers Ambushed And Killed

LOL....living a stones throw from Manhattan, yesterday, spoke to my next door neighbor who is a sheriff here on Long Island ( white privilege ftmfw......patrol car parked right next to yours at night!!!:up:)..................
Lets put it this way........every fucking race baiter jackass leader out there has officially made things waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more dangerous for blacks in the boroughs. LOL.....and its not the cops they have to be worried about.:coffee: Just another of the many examples of progressive idea's never recognizing the unintended consequences........but to them, results are of no concern.:eusa_dance:Soooo..........between now and the New Year, some black folks are gonna die because that's the way it works in the real world.

There is no hassles where I live, same old quite area with all colors getting along......

Like Ive been saying..........those who hail from places like Scratchmyassville USA are clueless to the dangers of being a PC zombie. Its like a native of Belize making comments on ski conditions in Calgary!!!
I used to live in the jungle....hated it.....

Well, dear protesters, now, you've received what you want?

> and not make arrests "unless absolutely necessary.
Now, you can do everything you want, soon, the police will be unarmed!
U r talking about innocence of Brown and Garner, but those two cops were innocent too!
What happened to us? Why, people which work is to guard us, now, should hide?
Brown and Garner were criminals. They weren't innocent. They were criminals in the process of committing crimes when they thankfully met their end. Like Trayvon Martin another thug.

U r talking about innocence of Brown and Garner, but those two cops were innocent too!
Brown and Garner were criminals. They weren't innocent. They were criminals in the process of committing crimes when they thankfully met their end. Like Trayvon Martin another thug.
And John Dillinger....

So the police have irrational paranoid fears. Hardly surprising. It is not a profession that attracts the more educated segments of the population.

police have every right to be concerned and their concerns are not paranoia !!

I wonder where the outrage was when officers were wearing "I can breathe" shirts and now that something happened to them they suddenly want people to forget about their callousness.

Look at the people that support this guy who murdered the cops. It's a number in the single digits...like zero.

Then look at the supporters of the killers of MB or EG?

See the difference? One exists and the other doesn't

Of course! Innocent man, will never argue with police officer, will never shout that he is innocent, he will just stay calm and let 'em arrest, because innocent man, knows, that after check, he will be free again!

seems to me that a man that's arrested will just let himself be arrested and sort things out after the arrest . Never a good idea to fight with cops like Garner did .

seems to me that a man that's arrested will just let himself be arrested and sort things out after the arrest . Never a good idea to fight with cops like Garner did .
>Never a good idea to fight with cops
I'm still remember times, when the cops were the face of our country, when there were personification of justice! It's sad, that now, people insults cops and many of them forget, that in the distant past, many of them were protected by this "unscrupulous police"!

LOL....living a stones throw from Manhattan, yesterday, spoke to my next door neighbor who is a sheriff here on Long Island ( white privilege ftmfw......patrol car parked right next to yours at night!!!:up:)..................
Lets put it this way........every fucking race baiter jackass leader out there has officially made things waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more dangerous for blacks in the boroughs. LOL.....and its not the cops they have to be worried about.:coffee: Just another of the many examples of progressive idea's never recognizing the unintended consequences........but to them, results are of no concern.:eusa_dance:Soooo..........between now and the New Year, some black folks are gonna die because that's the way it works in the real world.

Violence begets violence though, Skookerasbil. Long Island - I used to live there and know the area fairly well. You are right about how things work in Long Island. People are known to do things their own way up there. John Gotti lived on one of the beaches that way before he was convicted. He had a yacht called Knot Guilty.

police have every right to be concerned and their concerns are not paranoia !!

I feel very concerned for the police in America. I am keeping them in my prayers. What they are enduring right now must be terrible. It is not right.

Forum List

Back