Police Chief urges citizens to be armed.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
News from The Associated Press

DALLAS (AP) -- A Texas police chief who warns President Barack Obama in a social media video that trying to disarm Americans would "cause a revolution in this country" is the latest law enforcement official to urge citizens to arm themselves in the wake of mass shootings.

Randy Kennedy, longtime chief in the small East Texas town of Hughes Springs, about 120 miles east of Dallas, says in the video posted this week on his personal Facebook page that the Second Amendment was established to protect people from criminals and "terrorists and radical ideology."

"It's also there to protect us against a government that has overreached its power," Kennedy says in the video. "You are not our potentate, sir. You are our servant."

I doubt the meat muppet faggot's handlers will expose him to the story, but he really does need to be humbled by being reminded that he is supposed to be a servant to the public.

Anyway I can bet that most LE officers agree that their jobs would be a lot easier with a public that wasn't vulnerable to thugs or jihadist carpet pilots.

News from The Associated Press

DALLAS (AP) -- A Texas police chief who warns President Barack Obama in a social media video that trying to disarm Americans would "cause a revolution in this country" is the latest law enforcement official to urge citizens to arm themselves in the wake of mass shootings.

Randy Kennedy, longtime chief in the small East Texas town of Hughes Springs, about 120 miles east of Dallas, says in the video posted this week on his personal Facebook page that the Second Amendment was established to protect people from criminals and "terrorists and radical ideology."

"It's also there to protect us against a government that has overreached its power," Kennedy says in the video. "You are not our potentate, sir. You are our servant."

I doubt the meat muppet faggot's handlers will expose him to the story, but he really does need to be humbled by being reminded that he is supposed to be a servant to the public.

Anyway I can bet that most LE officers agree that their jobs would be a lot easier with a public that wasn't vulnerable to thugs or jihadist carpet pilots.

Bringing Muslims in could cause a revolution. Trying to take guns away wouldn't cause a revolution, Just a one-sided slaughter.

Forum List

Back