Police Camera Pans Away As Officers Beat Suspect

The timing is questionable, but from a technological standpoint it is feasible. Despite what some are trying to contend. Would the city lie? No doubt, but I'm sure they had to show someone how their system worked and we'd know if that were the case.

Still no comment on the fact that the guy was not an innocent bystander?

I never claimed he was, but even if he had been in the car that does not justify the actions of the cop who threw him to the ground and beat the crap out of him.

If, as you theorize, it was tracking an RFID chip the cop was carrying, why did it pan away? Why did it pan back when the cop had not moved yet? I would love to get my hands on the code that is being used on those cameras.

Some were saying he was just a bystander, and he wasn't . He was detained, which is standard procedure when you have to remove a driver from a vehicle. As I posted in my OP on the matter, the cop went too far and frankly should be fired, if that's the only way they will get the message start firing them.

As for the cameras, As I said, the city claims it was just coincidental timing on the panning in and out, now barring evidence to the contrary we don't presume people guilty in this country do we? Including a city? Now gather 3 or 4 incidents where the timing is questionable and I'll be crying bullshit....
Fired ? That's it huh. Fired.
You worthless motherfuckers should be shot.
If a regular person did that to somebody he'd be sitting in a cell for a while but our "heroes" do it and "they should be fired".
It'll be a great day when, finally, people had enough of this bullshit and simply start gunning these Nazi 's down.

" Honey. That cop just turned his red lights on"
Pass me the shotgun dear.:clap2:

You're wrong on that point. When a vehicle is pulled over the LEO is in affect detaining everyone in the vehicle. Now why the guy wasn't frisked and set on the curb is beyond me, but I have sen officer order passengers to put cigarettes out and they better comply. How do you know he wasn't involved in the incident? How would the LEO have known? They wouldn't have until the detained him and go to toe bottom of the story. you are ENTIRELY incorrect on this point. Don't believe me? Next time you're in a car that gets pulled over , get out and run, even if you've done nothing wrong.

The article I read said that his friend had walked into a woman's bathroom.

Forum List

Back