Polar Bear Hunting in NYC

Be aware. You live in a jungle surrounded by savages and wild animals looking for someone who isn't paying attention. Turn around frequently to see who is behind you. Carry a weapon. Older people should absolutely have a cane with them.

The animals are looking for someone who isn't paying attention. Don't let that be you.

Barbaric, shooting someone should only be the last line of self defense.
What about pepper-spray?

Someone who would walk up to a total stranger and punch him in the face deserves to be shot and shot dead.

indeed they do

I don't like Negroes, nor Southerners.

Both of you are wild savages.

another know nothing racist makes a racist post

good for you shit for brains

I'm certainly anti-Knock out game, but I'm also certainly against using guns against fists too.
Why would you be against that?

The animals pick on someone they believe they can knock out with one punch. That's someone old. The 80 year old woman is a prime target. The savage gets the point with no reduction in point value because of age or disability. Punching someone in a wheelchair is the same as punching a world class MMA fighter. That's because the black yute playing the game are actual cowards. They pick on someone they know they can knock out in one punch.

I'm certainly anti-Knock out game, but I'm also certainly against using guns against fists too.
good for you that is your right

my right says i have the right to use a firearm as protection

Saying people who attack with fists, should be shot dead, is by no means self defense, that's murderous violence.

according to the law it is

so who gives a fuck what you think racist

This article admits overall self defense has a lot of gray areas.

https://armedcitizensnetwork.org/images/stories/Hayes_SDLaw.pdf

Obviously the way you guys are talking about shooting dead those who attack with fists, because they deserve to be shot dead, isn't self defense.

indeed it is self defense

Someone who would walk up to a total stranger and punch him in the face deserves to be shot and shot dead.

indeed they do

Because I don't think punching someone warrants a death sentence by shooting.

The animals pick on someone they believe they can knock out with one punch. That's someone old. The 80 year old woman is a prime target. The savage gets the point with no reduction in point value because of age or disability. Punching someone in a wheelchair is the same as punching a world class MMA fighter. That's because the black yute playing the game are actual cowards. They pick on someone they know they can knock out in one punch.
That's what our ignorant European "friend" doesn't get. He thinks the attacker and the victim are moral equals. He thinks someone sneaking up behind an elderly person, or a woman, should only defend themselves with fists.

These are racial attacks against the most vulnerable whites. Yes, shooting someone attempting to knock your daughter, wife or elderly parent out deserves NO MERCY.

They need to make the mistake of trying this on someone who can defend themselves.

That's what our ignorant European "friend" doesn't get. He thinks the attacker and the victim are moral equals. He thinks someone sneaking up behind an elderly person, or a woman, should only defend themselves with fists.

These are racial attacks against the most vulnerable whites. Yes, shooting someone attempting to knock your daughter, wife or elderly parent out deserves NO MERCY.

They need to make the mistake of trying this on someone who can defend themselves.

Every fist fight I've ever been in, or seen I've never thought anyone deserved to be shot from.

You're talking about the fringe of assaults, obviously in most cases assaults with fist-fights don't warrant much of anything, and even the ones that do warrant reaction like the elderly being attacked, can be prevented by simple pepper spray in the first place.

Last edited:
indeed they do

Punching someone is sometimes a death sentence. Why should victims be forced to risk their lives, just to save the lives of their attackers? How does that make any sense?

These people died from just one punch...

Last edited:

Punching someone is sometimes a death sentence. Why should victims be forced to risk their lives, just to save the lives of their attackers? How does that make any sense?

How often do fist-fights end in killing someone?
Not very often, what so ever.

As opposed to people here talking about purposefully killing someone with guns, that actually would end in death more frequently.

Guns aren't the only thing that can prevent an attack, so can pepper spray.

It seems that many here are just primitive kooks who love shooting things.

These people died from one punch...

Why should victims be forced to risk their lives, just to save the lives of their attackers? How does that make any sense?

it doesnt make any sense

As opposed to people here talking about purposefully killing someone with guns, that actually would end in death more frequently.

It's not a "fist fight" you moron. It is an attack on the innocent and vulnerable

You are clueless as fuck! Let me educate you.

FBI Data Shows You’re More Likely To Get Beaten To Death Than Killed With A Rifle

FBI Data Shows You’re More Likely To Get Beaten To Death Than Killed With A Rifle

It says beaten, clubbed, or stabbed in the statistic FFS, I'm talking about fists only.

It's not a "fist fight" you moron. It is an attack on the innocent and vulnerable

that has been demonstrated over and over again

but simply ignored

It says beaten, clubbed, or stabbed in the statistic FFS, I'm talking about fists only.
It lists "Personal Weapons (hands, fists, feet, etc)". You are clearly a retard.

Forum List

Back