Poison drummer Rikki Rockett Blames Social Media For Helping Create A 'Culture War', spreading fake news, & dividing America more than it already is

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I subscribe to Ann Coulter's "Unsafe" substack column/podcast. I disagree with her on many things yet absolutely agree with her on other things. There is a great discussion with Mickey Kaus in the latest podcast about Twitter. Check it out if you have time or interest.

Substack is much better than twitter or facebook, you have freedom of speech, and little fake news.

• Banned
Never heard of substack.

Fakenews, is simply dirty politics abd it is owned by the Democratic party.
you can read it for free, but if you want to follow actual accounts, you have pay a small fee, which sucks

try it here:

I agree 100%. Social media IMO is one of the root causes of our downfall. If I could, I would destroy all of it.

I subscribe to Ann Coulter's "Unsafe" substack column/podcast. I disagree with her on many things yet absolutely agree with her on other things. There is a great discussion with Mickey Kaus in the latest podcast about Twitter. Check it out if you have time or interest.

Substack is much better than twitter or facebook, you have freedom of speech, and little fake news.

RR is a smart, enlightened individual.

• Banned
Big Tech jobs now far outnumber manufacturing jobs in the US

it's a money-making machine, my friends...it's profitable for Big Tech for America to be divided...conflict makes for more exciting content

Well, I blame Poison for ruining 80’s metal. But he’s right.

Forum List

Back