Pocahontas Now Denies Indian Heritage

Trump said Warren was not of Native American ancestry. A lie.

She isn't. so someone with 1/1024 black in them can apply for affirmative action and black scholarships? Is that what you're saying?

If she has a native american ancestor, she didn't lie. She didn't say anything about applying for scholarships or affirmative action. Harvard tried to put her down as a diversity hire because she checked the box. She was already hired. And she is 1/64th. You're picking the far end of the spectrum. She may be 1/64th. Why don't you quote that number?
Ok, lets go with 1/64th, the best possible scenarios for her being Mexican. How does that giver her the right to call herself that?
and 1/64th now allows you to claim that you are a certain heritage....lefties aren't known for being honest or consistent, so lets see if we can nail this one down.
She never called herself anything other than being of Native American heritage. You freaks did. She always said her ancestor, 5 generations back, was Cherokee.
Wow you lie....

“You know, my mom and dad were born and raised out in Oklahoma, and my daddy was in his teens when he fell in love with my mother,” said the Massachusetts Democrat. “She was a beautiful girl who played the piano. And he was head over heels in love with her and wanted to marry her. And his family was bitterly opposed to that because she was part Native American.”

THIS is not someone who just mentioned some random heritage......god you guys will say anything...that's sad an scary.

Cherokee genealogist casts doubt on Elizabeth Warren's story of parents' elopement

I only recall her saying this

Warren said she grew up with family stories about both grandparents on her mother’s side having some Cherokee or Delaware blood.

Warren’s ultimate explanation was she was drawing on family stories.

"As a kid, I never asked my mom about documentation when she talked about our Native American heritage," Warren said in a 2012 campaign ad. "What kid would? But I knew my father’s family didn’t like that she was part Cherokee and part Delaware. So my parents had to elope."

Gloria Wysong, a cousin, said that her mother told her that the family's heritage "was Delaware, but the Delaware and Cherokee merged together."

And David Herring, Warren’s brother, said he grew up hearing, "Your grandfather is part Delaware, a little bitty bit, way back, and your grandmother is part Cherokee."

When and where did Warren say this?

my mom and dad were born and raised out in Oklahoma, and my daddy was in his teens when he fell in love with my mother,” said the Massachusetts Democrat. “She was a beautiful girl who played the piano. And he was head over heels in love with her and wanted to marry her. And his family was bitterly opposed to that because she was part Native American.”

She isn't. so someone with 1/1024 black in them can apply for affirmative action and black scholarships? Is that what you're saying?

If she has a native american ancestor, she didn't lie. She didn't say anything about applying for scholarships or affirmative action. Harvard tried to put her down as a diversity hire because she checked the box. She was already hired. And she is 1/64th. You're picking the far end of the spectrum. She may be 1/64th. Why don't you quote that number?
Ok, lets go with 1/64th, the best possible scenarios for her being Mexican. How does that giver her the right to call herself that?
and 1/64th now allows you to claim that you are a certain heritage....lefties aren't known for being honest or consistent, so lets see if we can nail this one down.
She never called herself anything other than being of Native American heritage. You freaks did. She always said her ancestor, 5 generations back, was Cherokee.
Wow you lie....

“You know, my mom and dad were born and raised out in Oklahoma, and my daddy was in his teens when he fell in love with my mother,” said the Massachusetts Democrat. “She was a beautiful girl who played the piano. And he was head over heels in love with her and wanted to marry her. And his family was bitterly opposed to that because she was part Native American.”

THIS is not someone who just mentioned some random heritage......god you guys will say anything...that's sad an scary.

Cherokee genealogist casts doubt on Elizabeth Warren's story of parents' elopement

Warren said she grew up with family stories about both grandparents on her mother’s side having some Cherokee or Delaware blood.

"As a kid, I never asked my mom about documentation when she talked about our Native American heritage," Warren said in a 2012 campaign ad. "What kid would? But I knew my father’s family didn’t like that she was part Cherokee and part Delaware. So my parents had to elope."

Gloria Wysong, a cousin, said that her mother told her that the family's heritage "was Delaware, but the Delaware and Cherokee merged together."

And David Herring, Warren’s brother, said he grew up hearing, "Your grandfather is part Delaware, a little bitty bit, way back, and your grandmother is part Cherokee."

my mom and dad were born and raised out in Oklahoma, and my daddy was in his teens when he fell in love with my mother,” said the Massachusetts Democrat. “She was a beautiful girl who played the piano. And he was head over heels in love with her and wanted to marry her. And his family was bitterly opposed to that because she was part Native American.”
Here is one time:

Wow you lie....

Here is one time:

No volume

Wow you lie....

Here is one time:

No volume

it worked for me

Wow you lie....

Here is one time:

No volume

it worked for me

Now it worked. Yea, that is weird. Maybe her mom looked like an indian and in their hick town the lilly white people looked down on anyone who is dark. Anyways, it soooo doesn't even matter. Nice gocha though. How come we can't get Trump on any of his lies?

Trump said he didn't authorize payment to Stormy Daniels

The bar you guys set before was that he wasn't under oath. Neither was Elizabeth Warren. Please start holding Democrats to the same standards you hold Republicans.

Trump Admits To Authorizing Stormy Daniels Payoff, Denies Sexual Encounter

Funny you don't care about Trump lies but you care about any lie a Democrat tells.

But I'll give you this. This Warren one does make her seem like a liar. Same with Hillary under sniper fire. I even wonder "what the hell was she thinking?"

100 days of Trump claims

Wow you lie....

Here is one time:

No volume

it worked for me

Now it worked. Yea, that is weird. Maybe her mom looked like an indian and in their hick town the lilly white people looked down on anyone who is dark. Anyways, it soooo doesn't even matter. Nice gocha though. How come we can't get Trump on any of his lies?

The bar you guys set before was that he wasn't under oath. Neither was Elizabeth Warren. Please start holding Democrats to the same standards you hold Republicans.

Funny you don't care about Trump lies but you care about any lie a Democrat tells.

But I'll give you this. This Warren one does make her seem like a liar. Same with Hillary under sniper fire. I even wonder "what the hell was she thinking?"

100 days of Trump claims

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/24/politics/donald-trump-lies-mistruth-scaramucci/index.html

Trump subverts our democracy with his lies

President Trump’s constant, relentless, remorseless lying is a central feature of his presidency, an unprecedented threat to our democracy and — in my view — an impeachable offense.

I realize it does not qualify as news that Trump lies all the time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Wow you lie....

Here is one time:

No volume

it worked for me

100 days of Trump claims

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/24/politics/donald-trump-lies-mistruth-scaramucci/index.html

President Trump’s constant, relentless, remorseless lying is a central feature of his presidency, an unprecedented threat to our democracy and — in my view — an impeachable offense.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Wow you lie....

Here is one time:

No volume

it worked for me

100 days of Trump claims

Donald Trump lies. And he is doing a lot more of it lately. - CNNPolitics

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Well first this thread isn't about Trump. I think we have plenty of threads on him, or you could use this post to start a new one, then we can discuss Trump. but yes I don't like or make shit up. I don't like the left, because they are dishonest, horrible people who have terrible ideas.
Warren is a liar and sham, she is a joke....lets just admit that and move on.

Here is one time:

No volume

it worked for me

100 days of Trump claims

Well first this thread isn't about Trump. I think we have plenty of threads on him, or you could use this post to start a new one, then we can discuss Trump. but yes I don't like or make shit up. I don't like the left, because they are dishonest, horrible people who have terrible ideas.

Cool because I don't like the right because they are dishonest, horrible people who have ideas that only benefit the rich.

100 days of Trump claims

Cool because I don't like the right because they are dishonest, horrible people who have ideas that only benefit the rich.

I am not, when I post, I have the facts to back it up. you thought I made up her story, you thought you caught me.....you didn't and will never....Warren is full of shit, she's a liar trying to coop an identity she doesn't have, it's sick and I figured people like you would be pissed, but I guess if they have a D next to their name, it's ok......because I really believe the left uses all of these causes as fronts to promote socialism.......that's why they don't get upset when the Ds do it, because they just don't care......as long as they get their people elected to promote their politics

Oh and did you start that thread on Trump, I love a good debate on his "lies"

Warren may likly been hired if there was no affirmative action. We won't know. She claimed the status in order to cement herself in. Harvard isn't going to get an unqualified instructor. If they had got a real affirmative action hire that hire would have been triple sharp. She got the seat of someone equally qualified minority. Warren is a racist thief.

These affirmative action are never supposed to go to someone unqualified. Affirmative action means you get people who have been disadvantaged. She stole this from someone who deserved it.
Lying fuck. Warren never identified her ancestry in applying anywhere.
She identified at both penn and Harvard. If you are going to lie till you are blue in the face I can't help you.

Having debates on a forum like this supposes that both sides are going to tell the truth as to facts, as much as the differ in interpetation. She identified as indian at Penn and as a non tenured prof at Harvard. She dropped it once she achieved tenure. that is immutable. She can say it was not part of the hiring process. well,about that we will never know for sure.

Your lying like this makes you just a person I can safely ignore.

She called herself indian on official documents at both instatutions at times it would have served her well. The documents are there. Saying they aren't demolloises your character, it doesn't change the facts on the ground

No, she did not. The official documents we know of show she listed "white" under ethnicity and checked "No" when asked if she wanted to apply for minority consideration.

So you're directly contradicting known facts, apparently because you can't handle them.

Go ahead and try to show the class these "official documents" you claim exist.
So then how did Harvard have her listed as Native American?
She could have told colleagues of her Native American heritage and then the school listed her as one to promote diversity. That doesn’t mean she used that to get the job nor does it mean that was known to Harvard before she got the job.

And regardless, who hasn’t embellished their resume to get a job??

Except that we know that's NOT how it happened. But why waste time with evidence and facts, when you can spin?

100 days of Trump claims

I am not, when I post, I have the facts to back it up. you thought I made up her story, you thought you caught me.....you didn't and will never....Warren is full of shit, she's a liar trying to coop an identity she doesn't have, it's sick and I figured people like you would be pissed, but I guess if they have a D next to their name, it's ok......because I really believe the left uses all of these causes as fronts to promote socialism.......that's why they don't get upset when the Ds do it, because they just don't care......as long as they get their people elected to promote their politics

I don't start new threads i bumped an old one. And I'm not going to bump this thread anymore. This is lame.

No he didn't, Obama has said he was born in Kenya....you act like people had no right to question it...they did....he produced the proof, then people went away.....duh!
And yes saying you were under sniper fire is a much worse lie than saying where a President was born.
LYING FUCK.

Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

So why was he touted as being born in Kenya for his book tour?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/promotional-booklet/
Because the editor goofed on her fact checking.

You GOPers never learn, do ya? This is old news and you still haven’t learned.

You leftists never learn, do you? Saying "Who are you going to believe, my spin or your own lying eyes" 20 times and then declaring it "old news" just paints you as the same sort of liar Elizabeth Warren is. It does NOT convince people to believe your spin or to trust you.

But hey, you have my permission to run next month on "Look, we spun it so now it's okay" all you like. Please, PLEASE do. Explain to the American people how they didn't really hear Warren say what they think they heard her say until your face turns blue. I'm SURE it will work out just fine for you.
Do you ever think for yourself?

I tell a con to stop lying — you say to me, “stop lying.”

I say to a con, you GOPers never learn — you say to me, “you leftists never learn.”

Grow a fucking brain, will ya, con? (is that going to be your next insult you throw back?)

As far as Obama, I didn’t originate the claim he never told his publisher he was born in Kenya. So I’m not spinning anything. That comes from the editor of the pamphlet — and she knows infinitely better than you how “Kenya” ended up in that pamphlet and she claims it was her mistake; and that Obama never conveyed that to her.

Like I said, you goopers never learn. <smh>

Do you ever stop being a partisan hypocrite?

You tell me to stop lying, which means "Stop saying things I don't want to believe", and you're damned right I tell you right back to stop lying yourself.

No, I don't plan to tell you to grow a brain, because if that was possible, it would have already happened. Clearly, that boat has left the dock for you. I believe I'll just stick with telling you to stop sucking so much Democrat ass.

Like I said, you leftwads CAN'T learn. Your masters wouldn't like it.

it worked for me

100 days of Trump claims

I don't start new threads i bumped an old one. And I'm not going to bump this thread anymore. This is lame.

It's all good. We know warren is a liar and fraud
Now we can look at trump, I don't see a thread about him on the first page, when did you bump it?

She identified at both penn and Harvard. If you are going to lie till you are blue in the face I can't help you.

Having debates on a forum like this supposes that both sides are going to tell the truth as to facts, as much as the differ in interpetation. She identified as indian at Penn and as a non tenured prof at Harvard. She dropped it once she achieved tenure. that is immutable. She can say it was not part of the hiring process. well,about that we will never know for sure.

She called herself indian on official documents at both instatutions at times it would have served her well. The documents are there. Saying they aren't demolloises your character, it doesn't change the facts on the ground

No, she did not. The official documents we know of show she listed "white" under ethnicity and checked "No" when asked if she wanted to apply for minority consideration.

So you're directly contradicting known facts, apparently because you can't handle them.

She could have told colleagues of her Native American heritage and then the school listed her as one to promote diversity. That doesn’t mean she used that to get the job nor does it mean that was known to Harvard before she got the job.

could have told? Well I could be Superman.....you know full well she said it to get the job and she's a liar. give me a more likely scenario
Well it's not an embellishment....that's the point. To people like you AA is so serious and needs to be done to help the oppressed, we want to end it and you call that racist...but you're fine with a white chick taking spots from people based on ethnicity. Wow, you guys really don't check your own logic.....so affirmative action is just a game to you.....we should end it.
Stop lying, con. You have zero evidence she used that to get her job. Not a single person from Harvard says she did.

Trump said Warren was not of Native American ancestry. A lie.

Wow you lie....

LOL

You rightwing freaks are sooo fucked in the head, it’s laughable. Nothing in that quote refutes what I said.

I point out she claimed to be of Native American heritage; and you call me a liar while quoting her saying her parents were part Native American (which means her parents were also of Native American heritage).

2s0blvo.jpg

Wow you lie....

Here is one time:

LOLOLOLOL

Fucking lunatic... that video doesn’t contain the quote you posted.

2s0blvo.jpg

100 days of Trump claims

”when I post, I have the facts to back it up.”

LOLOL

What utter bullshit.

You claim Warren used her Native American heritage to get her job at Harvard. She denies that and more importantly, no one at Harvard says she did.

So in reality, you’re claiming that with no facts to back it up.

Except that we know that's NOT how it happened. But why waste time with evidence and facts, when you can spin?
You don’t know shit, imbecile.

Quote a single person from Harvard saying she used her heritage to get that job. When you can’t, you prove me right while proving you’re full of shit.

LYING FUCK.

Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

So why was he touted as being born in Kenya for his book tour?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/promotional-booklet/
Because the editor goofed on her fact checking.

You GOPers never learn, do ya? This is old news and you still haven’t learned.

You leftists never learn, do you? Saying "Who are you going to believe, my spin or your own lying eyes" 20 times and then declaring it "old news" just paints you as the same sort of liar Elizabeth Warren is. It does NOT convince people to believe your spin or to trust you.

But hey, you have my permission to run next month on "Look, we spun it so now it's okay" all you like. Please, PLEASE do. Explain to the American people how they didn't really hear Warren say what they think they heard her say until your face turns blue. I'm SURE it will work out just fine for you.
Do you ever think for yourself?

I tell a con to stop lying — you say to me, “stop lying.”

I say to a con, you GOPers never learn — you say to me, “you leftists never learn.”

Grow a fucking brain, will ya, con? (is that going to be your next insult you throw back?)

As far as Obama, I didn’t originate the claim he never told his publisher he was born in Kenya. So I’m not spinning anything. That comes from the editor of the pamphlet — and she knows infinitely better than you how “Kenya” ended up in that pamphlet and she claims it was her mistake; and that Obama never conveyed that to her.

Like I said, you goopers never learn. <smh>

Do you ever stop being a partisan hypocrite?

You tell me to stop lying, which means "Stop saying things I don't want to believe", and you're damned right I tell you right back to stop lying yourself.

No, I don't plan to tell you to grow a brain, because if that was possible, it would have already happened. Clearly, that boat has left the dock for you. I believe I'll just stick with telling you to stop sucking so much Democrat ass.

Like I said, you leftwads CAN'T learn. Your masters wouldn't like it.
:boohoo:

Forum List

Back