Pocahontas Now Denies Indian Heritage

Seems to be the latest in liberal politics:
Pocahontas
DWR0f_wU8AAmi4N.jpg

Mahatma Trudeau
28336288_10215065618454807_738452305391132563_o.jpg
How conservatives demonstrate their sensitivity to Native American traditions

Cmon, she's trying to distance herself from that LIE...read the fricken link.
It's not a lie d u h. Family myth and it hasn't been disproved.zzzzzzzz. Nobody gives a damn except total dupes...

Yeah, that's why she's trying to distance herself...dumbass.

Didn't she receive a lucrative job by lying about being a 'Minority?' Were Taxpayer Dollars involved with her salary? Are we supposed to just forget she's a conniving thief?
Only in super dupe world, super dupe.

She's a disgrace. Another Hillary Clinton. She represents everything folks hate about Politicians. But hey, y'all go ahead and run her. Whatever.
You dupes are obsessed with this idiocy, while your greedy idiot Heroes rob you blind and wreck your lives... Idiots.

Meanwhile there is no evidence that Hillary or the foundation or Obama etc etc are corrupt or evil... How's the prosecution coming, brainwashed functional morons?

Hey, go ahead and run her. That's your call. But she is considered a dishonest cretin by most. I think Trump would enjoy eviscerating her in an Election.
Most brain-dead brainwashed Dupes, that is.

Didn't she receive a lucrative job by lying about being a 'Minority?' Were Taxpayer Dollars involved with her salary? Are we supposed to just forget she's a conniving thief?

She's a disgrace. Another Hillary Clinton. She represents everything folks hate about Politicians. But hey, y'all go ahead and run her. Whatever.
You dupes are obsessed with this idiocy, while your greedy idiot Heroes rob you blind and wreck your lives... Idiots.

Meanwhile there is no evidence that Hillary or the foundation or Obama etc etc are corrupt or evil... How's the prosecution coming, brainwashed functional morons?

Hey, go ahead and run her. That's your call. But she is considered a dishonest cretin by most. I think Trump would enjoy eviscerating her in an Election.
Most brain-dead brainwashed Dupes, that is.

Hey, run the Fake Indian. I'm good with it. Trump is too. ;)

She clearly never lied about being a minority to receive a lucrative job. Makes you the liar. Funny, a liar using a lie to call someone else a liar. Does it get more pathetic than that?

It DOES get more pathetic than that....she claimed she was a dirt-worshiper to get into Harvard Law School. You'd have to be a damn fool....oh, it's Camp so that goes without saying....that was her launch-pad into politics and the Senate.

Last edited:
Seems to be the latest in liberal politics:
Pocahontas
DWR0f_wU8AAmi4N.jpg

Mahatma Trudeau
28336288_10215065618454807_738452305391132563_o.jpg
How conservatives demonstrate their sensitivity to Native American traditions

Cmon, she's trying to distance herself from that LIE...read the fricken link.
It's not a lie d u h. Family myth and it hasn't been disproved.zzzzzzzz. Nobody gives a damn except total dupes...

Yeah, that's why she's trying to distance herself...dumbass.
If you read only the headline... I see nothing in there Illustrating your claim.

She clearly lied about being a minority to receive a lucrative job. I'm just interested in finding out if Taxpayer Dollars were involved with her salary. I know she's a conniving jerkoff, but if Taxpayer Dollars were involved, she needs to pay restitution.
She clearly never lied about being a minority to receive a lucrative job. Makes you the liar. Funny, a liar using a lie to call someone else a liar. Does it get more pathetic than that?

It DOES get more pathetic than that....she claimed she was a dirt-worshiper to get into Harvard Law School. You'd have to be a damn fool....oh, it's Camp so that goes without saying....that was her launch-pad into politics and the Senate.
No evidence to support your claim and Harvard confirms you are lying. Feel free to provide a link with evidence if you want ro show you are not lying.

Wow, younpeople asre so easily duped.

Anyone who voted for Trump has no place calling anyone else a disgrace.

'You pissed on America when you voted for Trump.

'So really, you FEAR Elizabeth Warren because she is intelligent & works for helping real, everyday people.

She's a dunce. However, this one is still my fav:

upload_2018-2-27_12-19-11.png

You must have to have a mental disorder to be a modern day leftist.

She clearly lied about being a minority to receive a lucrative job. I'm just interested in finding out if Taxpayer Dollars were involved with her salary. I know she's a conniving jerkoff, but if Taxpayer Dollars were involved, she needs to pay restitution.

No one says any of that except your BS and Hate character assassination propaganda machine, Super Dupe. There is no evidence it was ever used to do anything just an old story from the family... You are the stupidest voters in the world...

Yeah, she needs to be investigated more thoroughly. If her lie resulted in her receiving any Taxpayer-support, whether it be by receiving a job or financial aid for school. If it's proven she lied, she should be forced to apologize and pay restitution.

Yeah, she needs to be investigated more thoroughly. If her lie resulted in her receiving any Taxpayer-support, whether it be by receiving a job or financial aid for school. If it's proven she lied, she should be forced to apologize and pay restitution.

Meh, impossible to prove or disprove, let it go. But, we can still have fun poking fun at Squanto.

Wow, younpeople asre so easily duped.

Anyone who voted for Trump has no place calling anyone else a disgrace.

'You pissed on America when you voted for Trump.

'So really, you FEAR Elizabeth Warren because she is intelligent & works for helping real, everyday people.

She's a dunce. However, this one is still my fav:

View attachment 179318

You must have to have a mental disorder to be a modern day leftist.
You are the a******brainwashed Chumps who vote against your own interests and for the biggest disasters in the history of the United States. Thanks for the stupidest Wars ever, allowing 9/11 through sheer incompetence and a world depression again. Dumbass GOP...

Yeah, she needs to be investigated more thoroughly. If her lie resulted in her receiving any Tax Dollar-support, she should be forced to apologize and pay restitution.
There is not a viable premise to even suggest an investigation. Not a single document or witness. All you have are lies and fantasies promoted by liars for political purposes.

Meh, impossible to prove or disprove, let it go. But, we can still have fun poking fun at Squanto.

Do we have her school records? I'd be interested in seeing them. Was Taxpayer $ involved? But i do hear ya. Who really cares? She's a moron.

Do we have her school records? I'd be interested in seeing them. Was Taxpayer $ involved? But i do hear ya. Who really cares? She's a moron.

Exactly. I saw her on Conan, she seems nice enough, but definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed.

The modern day leftist... girls who think they are boys, boys who thinks they are girls, fake injuns & a white girl parading around as a black girl.

[
You are the a******brainwashed Chumps who vote against your own interests and for the biggest disasters in the history of the United States. Thanks for the stupidest Wars ever, allowing 9/11 through sheer incompetence and a world depression again. Dumbass GOP...

:icon_sjung:

No evidence to support your claim and Harvard confirms you are lying. Feel free to provide a link with evidence if you want ro show you are not lying.

Here ya go.....now you can run away and later claim this never happened. :71:

Here's the deal with Elizabeth Warren's Native American heritage - CNNPolitics
You did not even read your link, or you are just a lying POS. Nothing in the article alleges her claiming native heritage. You are making a lame attempt to change the narrative. Discussions with dishonest posters like you is a waste of time.

Forum List

Back