Pocahantas Speaks With Forked Tongue On Her Tax Returns

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
OMG, this is flipping Hillarious. You're going to laugh your ass off.

It should be posted in the satire forum but truth is funnier. Especially when it's in the Boston Herald.

"More than three years ago, Sen. Elizabeth Warren told the Internal Revenue Service that she had donated $50,000 in used clothing and “household items” to local thrift stores in 2014.

Fifty grand worth of clothes! Donated! In one year.

That was the fake Indian’s story and she was sticking to it — until late yesterday afternoon, after we inquired about her rather, uh, profligate spending habits.

Suddenly, the fake Indian’s story changed."

Howie Carr: Elizabeth Warren's castoffs? Priceless!

OMG, this is flipping Hillarious. You're going to laugh your ass off.

It should be posted in the satire forum but truth is funnier. Especially when it's in the Boston Herald.

"More than three years ago, Sen. Elizabeth Warren told the Internal Revenue Service that she had donated $50,000 in used clothing and “household items” to local thrift stores in 2014.

Fifty grand worth of clothes! Donated! In one year.

That was the fake Indian’s story and she was sticking to it — until late yesterday afternoon, after we inquired about her rather, uh, profligate spending habits.

Suddenly, the fake Indian’s story changed."

Howie Carr: Elizabeth Warren's castoffs? Priceless!
I’m not 100% sure because someone else does my quarterly taxes but I’m fairly certain when I donate, say, a $1200 men’s suit I’ve owned I can’t take the full retail price as a deduction but rather some percentage of it to account for the fact that it’s used, provided service to me, etc. So if that’s how it works then the squaw’s clothing expenditures were much more than 50K, or whatever part of that amount was used to buy clothing.

Over $500 to a single charity requires an itemized receipt indicating fair market value. Otherwise, you could donate a ten year old car and deduct its original purchase price. This looks like tax fraud.

And they claimed donations for clothes. The pair wrote off $2,545 in 2014, returns show, after they gave what they reported as clothing originally purchased for $50,000 to Big Brothers Big Sisters and Dress for Success.

Elizabeth Warren's deductions a bad fit with pro-tax stance
--------------------------------------------------
Everyone encourages people to write off what is allowed, we all do, but we do not cheap for years like Trump and his Daddy and still Trump does it. Alan has turned states evidence.

I guess they are starting already hey.

If a democrook is communicating, they're either lying deliberately, or repeating a lie someone else programmed them to parrot.

If a democrook tells you something you believed to be true before you heard it from them, do some research and see if the facts have changed.

Under no circumstance should you believe anything they say....

ever....

about anything.....

for any reason.

And they claimed donations for clothes. The pair wrote off $2,545 in 2014, returns show, after they gave what they reported as clothing originally purchased for $50,000 to Big Brothers Big Sisters and Dress for Success.

Elizabeth Warren's deductions a bad fit with pro-tax stance
--------------------------------------------------
Everyone encourages people to write off what is allowed, we all do, but we do not cheap for years like Trump and his Daddy and still Trump does it. Alan has turned states evidence.

I guess they are starting already hey.

Bullshit everyone takes advantage of anyloop hole possible in the tax laws, to say you are not a cheater and someone else is that's being a hypocrite.

"Lying about one thing means you're lying about everything".

....first she says she is a native Indian.... now this..... and who knows how many more lies....totally predictable!

Forum List

Back