PM: We, Denmark, have decided to transfer all our artillery to Ukraine.

Your a fucking joke. Arm the fuck up you dang cowards

1689385895325.png

IMG_7171_jpeg-3132948.JPG

Now I’m no military strategist but this does not seem like a real good idea.

Maybe they are looking to the US for resupply while maintaining their paltry 1.17% contribution to NATO.

Oh well.....Dibs on the hot Danish women!

OIP.22BePt6UWW4elDQRyGZBDAHaF-
What will Denmark do if they are attacked now? I guess they are screwed.

BTW, it has happened before.

Is this even permissable under the Kingdom of Denmark's NATO treaty obligations?
The only people they are in danger of being attacked by are the russians and as long as they are busy in Ukraine Denmark is safe.

Maybe they are looking to the US for resupply while maintaining their paltry 1.17% contribution to NATO.

Are you insinuating that a white woman is attractive? Isn't that racist?

I doubt that Denmark is actually doing something so ridiculous.

The problem it seems from what I saw reported is that Ukraine is short many men. The former general suggested that they required as many as 500K more men and there is preesure for conscription which would mean having wealthier Ukranians fighting for their Homeland as well. The general was promptly dismissed from his position after that.

The problem it seems from what I saw reported is that Ukraine is short many men. The former general suggested that they required as many as 500K more men and there is preesure for conscription which would mean having wealthier Ukranians fighting for their Homeland as well. The general was promptly dismissed from his position after that.

The Germans attacked Denmark in 1940, who is to say they might not again?
Germany doesn't even have nuclesr power anymore andand their cities are full of unskilled, unemployed young men who.can't even speak German. The Dutch see no threat from Germany today. German leadership have been their own worst enemy. Oddly, the same.MSM in the West who praised Merkel on behalf of China have been oddly silent since she left. No 5 part series on Netflix even.

Kewl tough talk, from people who have no chance of actually being the ones to do the "body slamming."

Nothing to do with hurting NATO by shipping NATO arms to Ukraine.
"Bodyslam" is too soft. Muscovy needs to fracture into sections along ethnic lines. Muscovy needs to be denuclearized and brought to justice. This empire is incompatible with life. ps by the way , you MAGA&COMMIES REALLY WANT MOSCOW 🇷🇺🐖🇸🇦EMPIRE TO WIN, DONT YOU ? AND THAN YOU SAY , that you represent Reagan ´s party :auiqs.jpg:

1708286916862.jpeg

NPR just played the Prime Minister of Denmark making a speech. She told her fellow Europeans something to the effect of some of you claim you don’t have any more to send to Ukraine. But you have ammunition that you’re not using at the moment.

Seriously? Not using “at the moment”?

So who does Denmark expect to save them if the Russians decide or anyone else for that matter that Denmark has weakened itself so it’s an easy target?

Such a mystery… Who could it be… Who, oh who, could Denmark be expecting to Russian and save them from their own foolishness?

Any guesses Litwin?

Bild: Germans handed over overpriced equipment unsuitable for the front line to Kiev

The armored vehicles that Germany sent to the AFU are practically unsuitable for the front line and for use at the front in general. The reason is their too weak armor," the Bild publication wrote.
"But why did the authorities decide to hand them over to Kiev?" the publication asks.

The point is simple - low cost and the ability to quickly deliver to the place of fighting.

Bild quotes Carlo Masala, a professor at the German Armed Forces University in Munich, who said that there would be a "big scandal" "if it turns out that Ukraine was supplied with a lightly armored version of the BMP." According to him, this would mean that "savings were achieved at the cost of lives."

The publication also quoted a Ukrainian official, who did not want to give his name, as saying that the AFU "would like to have vehicles with mine protection," but the Germans did not offer such vehicles.

Bild quotes prices for a unit of bad equipment - from 185,000 to 208,000 euros. And immediately reports about some secret documents of the Ministry of Defense of Germany, which are available to the publication - according to them, Berlin paid 600,000 euros per unit of these BMPs.

It is unclear whether it is about "kickbacks," but Bundestag deputy, Christian Democratic Union (CDU) expert on defense and foreign policy Roderich Kiesewetter said that if it turns out that the purchase of three times more expensive low-quality armored vehicles took place, it will be a big problem for officials.

Denmark expect to save them if the Russians decide or anyone else for that matter that Denmark has weakened itself so it’s an easy target?

Such a mystery… Who could it be… Who, oh who, could Denmark be expecting to Russian and save them from their own foolishness?
how Moscow 🇷🇺 ⚰️🇸🇦🐖🇷🇺hordes will reach Danish territory ?

Forum List

Back