Plotting Attacks To Disrupt Nov. Poll: US

brneyedgrl80

May 25, 2004
Phoenix-it's-dry-heat-Arizona
I'm not sure if this has been discussed seeing as that I have been MIA for awhile, but here it goes...

Osama Personally Plotting Attacks To Disrupt Nov. Poll: US

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email this page Print this page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Washington, July 9 (NNN): Dreaded Al-Qaeda terror network kingpin Osama bin Laden is personally plotting large-scale terror attacks against the United States in the near future in a bid to disrupt the forthcoming November Presidential election, the CNN reported on Friday.

Quoting senior intelligence officials, CNN said Laden's top lieutenant Ayman al-Zawahiri is assisting him in planning out the attacks.

"This type of plotting, this type of operational activity, is being done with the direct direction and authorization of that senior leadership," CNN quoted one official as saying.

Meanwhile, Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge said intelligence acquired from arrested terror suspects from Europe and West Asia resulted in the new warning.

Ridge and White House press secretary Scott McClellan told reporters here on Thursday: "Since September 11, 2001, we have had intelligence that al-Qaeda intends to launch more attacks against the homeland," Ridge said, adding: "Credible reporting now indicates that al-Qaeda is moving forward with its plans to carry out a large-scale attack in the United States in an effort to disrupt our democratic process."

Read more here: http://www.indolink.com/displayArticleS.php?id=070804103910

Okay, I am going to ask the questions the mainstream media won't.
1. WHY would terrorists want to disrupt the elections? With both Bush and Kerry favoring war and supporting Israel, the elections are totally irrelevent from the point of view of the supposed terrorists.

2. WHY would a terror attack in, for example, Atlanta have any effect on the elections being held in California, Alaska, or Hawaii?

3. Isn't this supposed threat to the elections a very good reason to go back to paper ballots?

4. Don't the "terrorists" win if the elections are canceled?

5. Isn't George Bush the only one who really banefits from canceled elections?

1. WHY would terrorists want to disrupt the elections? With both Bush and Kerry favoring war and supporting Israel, the elections are totally irrelevent from the point of view of the supposed terrorists.

2. WHY would a terror attack in, for example, Atlanta have any effect on the elections being held in California, Alaska, or Hawaii?

3. Isn't this supposed threat to the elections a very good reason to go back to paper ballots?

The answer is quite clearly this:

You are asking all the wrong questions.

#5 is the closest, but still way off.

We need the terrorists to attack. If they do, it gives legitimacy to the whole war on terror.

We then have Bush leading us into more combat with America rallying behined him. He won't lose no matter what.

More patriot acts, less citizen power over government, more Constitutional degredation. We will overtake American citizens who have guns as they will be a national security threat and will use EU troops to do it. We will then be submissive to the EU entirely.

The kick is it is either this decline into passive uselessness against the EU as it grows and overtakes, or it is electing Kerry by some weird quirk of fate and we get bombed into Hell by terrorists.

You guys can take my words to the bank on this.

Originally posted by brneyedgrl80

I'll take a stab at some of these.

1) Bush and Kery may both favor war, but that's where the similarities end. Kerry has a much more laxed view on the WoT than Bush does.

2) The same reason the 9/11 attack in New York angered Americans all over the country.. it doesnt necessarily have to be in your backyard for it to effect you.

4) I'm not sure their goal is to cancel elections as it is to influence them...

5) same as above.

Ah but every indication that Kerry has made is that he is NOT a man of his word. He's changed his position on many things. The terrorists feel that he can be changed with one blow to the side of no war.

Why did people in Cali feel hurt when 9/11 happened in New York in Washington? We're America. Thats a dumb fucking question, browneye. No offense but you should be smartrer than that.

Don't know what you have in your area, but i have paper ballots in mine. I imagine most if not all are paper ballots in some shape or form.

Yes, another dumb question.

No the terrorists do. If they have disrupted our election, they win. Bush would still have to go through an election at some point. What if all signs indicated a land slide victory just before the elcetion for Bush. How does that help him then?

Our Election will NOT be postponed. We are not the pussified Spanish and even they had their elections on time.

Actually, a lot of states want to switch over to electronic voting. I think voting machines are a bad idea IMO.

Anyone who knows anything about computers KNOWS they are a bad idea.

Definitely a BAD idea. We can't handle a hacker sending an internet worm. Not that these boxes will be hooked up to the internet, but it still eaves it open to l33t hax0rs that either party would want to higher to rig a ballot box.

Originally posted by insein
Definitely a BAD idea. We can't handle a hacker sending an internet worm. Not that these boxes will be hooked up to the internet, but it still eaves it open to l33t hax0rs that either party would want to higher to rig a ballot box.

I would do it just for a tea party.

1. Because they can, if they can. Isn't it a bit obvious that they hate democracy?

2. Huh? Who said anything about Atlanta? Besides, 9/11 physically took place in PA, NYC and D.C. but certainly you would agree that it was an attack on all U.S. citizens. Right?

3. Hackers already existed. But sure, the threat of interference from terrorists could be more of a reason to go back to paper. Plus, we love hanging chads here in the U.S. :rolleyes:

4. Who said anything about cancelling the elections? Where do you get this shit, Browneye? Um, yeah, I would say that they won in a sense IF our elections were cancelled.

5. The questions keep getting worse...not touching this one. :p:

Originally posted by nycflasher
1. Because they can, if they can. Isn't it a bit obvious that they hate democracy?

2. Huh? Who said anything about Atlanta? Besides, 9/11 physically took place in PA, NYC and D.C. but certainly you would agree that it was an attack on all U.S. citizens. Right?

3. Hackers already existed. But sure, the threat of interference from terrorists could be more of a reason to go back to paper. Plus, we love hanging chads here in the U.S. :rolleyes:

4. Who said anything about cancelling the elections? Where do you get this shit, Browneye? Um, yeah, I would say that they won in a sense IF our elections were cancelled.

5. The questions keep getting worse...not touching this one. :p:

Man even flasher won't touch it. Thats pretty out there, browney.

You guys post a lot of crap that I won't touch... I try to never assume anything but, that said, I would assume most people on this site understood that these terrorists are sick fucks who will resort to any means to kill us or disrupt our lives.

And the idea of cancelling the Presidential elections? Yeah, right...

Originally posted by nycflasher
You guys post a lot of crap that I won't touch... I try to never assume anything but, that said, I would assume most people on this site understood that these terrorists are sick fucks who will resort to any means to kill us or disrupt our lives.

And the idea of cancelling the Presidential elections? Yeah, right...

Ditto.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed seeing as that I have been MIA for awhile, but here it goes...

Osama Personally Plotting Attacks To Disrupt Nov. Poll: US

Email this page Print this page

Washington, July 9 (NNN): Dreaded Al-Qaeda terror network kingpin Osama bin Laden is personally plotting large-scale terror attacks against the United States in the near future in a bid to disrupt the forthcoming November Presidential election, the CNN reported on Friday.

Quoting senior intelligence officials, CNN said Laden's top lieutenant Ayman al-Zawahiri is assisting him in planning out the attacks.

"This type of plotting, this type of operational activity, is being done with the direct direction and authorization of that senior leadership," CNN quoted one official as saying.

Meanwhile, Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge said intelligence acquired from arrested terror suspects from Europe and West Asia resulted in the new warning.

Ridge and White House press secretary Scott McClellan told reporters here on Thursday: "Since September 11, 2001, we have had intelligence that al-Qaeda intends to launch more attacks against the homeland," Ridge said, adding: "Credible reporting now indicates that al-Qaeda is moving forward with its plans to carry out a large-scale attack in the United States in an effort to disrupt our democratic process."

Read more here: http://www.indolink.com/displayArticleS.php?id=070804103910

The bottom line is regardless of elections or anything else the terrorists have two objectives

1. To destroy America and all Christians and Jews by killing as many of us as they can.

2. To destroy America and all Chrisians and Jews by instilling as much fear as possible in all of us and our way of life

And lastly we collectively as a society give terroroists way too much credit for being rational thinking entities. They are not, they are ignorant brainwashed malcontents who are filled with hatred and just want to kill. Ideally a few top terrorist guys would prefer to have kerry as president because they know he is weak in his beleifs (inother words he has no balls) and will go to the impotent corrupt debating society known as the UN for advice. Thats just a gravy bonus to them in addition to killing as many of us as they can. IMHO

:fifty: :fifty:

I need to clarify something. I was wondering why everyone thought those were my questions and I realized that I did not clarify where those questions came from.

The questions came from the site that provided the link to the article I posted. I apologize for that, usually I'm pretty good about posting links. I posted the questions to see what your guy's responses would be. Again, I apologize. Here's the link now. You may have to scroll down to find the questions though.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/index.html

nyc.... why do we need hanging chads? what happened to the good ole days when you wrote an "X" in the box next to the name of the person you wanted to elect?

First of all, this is a moot point. The beginning of the thread stated that Osama was plotting the attack.

Well, we all know as of earlier this week, as told to us by what's his name, that Osama is in our custody being held incommunicado, so no worries.

:rotflmao:

Originally posted by freeandfun1
nyc.... why do we need hanging chads? what happened to the good ole days when you wrote an "X" in the box next to the name of the person you wanted to elect?

Why? Lots of Democratic voters can't spell "X".

Originally posted by freeandfun1

lol, I didn't even know what a chad was until the last pres. election :p:

Maybe we should start a thread re: the best polling method possible. I agree that neither chads nor computers are the answer.

Pen and paper?

Forum List

Back