Please show me where Israel children taught how to stab Palestinians?

Did you read mine that sows the whites to have been ethnically cleansed from S/A.

Yeah, I did. And after I got done reading this laughable bit of Nazi propaganda, I pointed out the real facts. That South Africa not only has kept all it whites, but they are still enjoying most of their ill-gotten gains from Apartheid.

Try these

http://www.genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html

South Africa White Genocide Escalates: International Groups Seek Solution

South Africa Facing White Genocide, Total Communist Takeover

Why will they have to give up Israel then because that is what you are demanding. And why will they have to allow terrorists free access to Israel when no other civilised nation does. There is no international law that forces any nation to admit undesirables access to their land, and they can evict anyone that has dual nationality who shows they are an enemy of the state.

And you have once again shown that you are stupid for using this outdated reason when International law says they owned the land to begin with.

Where was America when he was doing that, sending Hilter more weapons to kill more untermensch. Then the Japs bombed Pearl Harbour.
According to UN Resolution 181:

1. Citizenship. Palestinian citizens residing in Palestine outside the City of Jerusalem, as well as Arabs and Jews who, not holding Palestinian citizenship, reside in Palestine outside the City of Jerusalem shall, upon the recognition of independence, become citizens of the State in which they are resident and enjoy full civil and political rights.

A/RES/181(II) of 29 November 1947

The Palestinian refugees are Israeli citizens.

How could they be resident when they left on the orders of the arab league
Link?

Don't you read the links already given on this subject, here a new one to add to your list

WHY DID THE ARABS LEAVE ISRAEL?

1948 - Palestinian journalist describes Arab leaders action in 1948:

"To the [Arab] Kings and Presidents: Poverty is killing us... yet you are still searching for the way to provide aid... like the armies of your predecessors in the year of 1948, who forced us to leave [Israel], on the pretext of clearing the battlefields of civilians... " [Fuad Abu Higla, columnist official PA daily Al Hayat Al Jadida, in an article before an Arab Summit, critical of Arab leaders for a series of failures. Al-Hayat Al-Jadidah, March 19, 2001]

"The Arab exodus from other villages were not caused by actual battle, but by the exaggerated description spread by Arab leaders to encourage the other Arab nations to fight the Jews." Yunes Ahmed Assad, A survivor of the Deir Yassin massacre, Al Urdun, 1948

"The fact that there are these refugees is the direct consequence of the actions of the Arab states, in opposing partition and the Jewish State. The Arab States agreed to this policy unanimously, and they must share in the solution of the problem." Emile Ghoury, an Arab commander and Palestine High Committee secretary, the Beirut Daily Telegraph 1948.
Decisive causes of abandonment of Palestinian villages and towns according to Benny Morris
Decisive causes of abandonment Occurrences[141]

military assault on settlement 215
influence of nearby town's fall 59
expulsion by Jewish forces 53
fear (of being caught up in fighting) 48
whispering campaigns 15
abandonment on Arab orders 6
unknown 44

Causes of the 1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Start @ 16:50

HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS BEEN SHOWN TO BE UNTRUE AND YOU STILL TROT IT OUT AS IF IT WAS THE BE ALL AND END ALL

Did you read mine that sows the whites to have been ethnically cleansed from S/A.

Yeah, I did. And after I got done reading this laughable bit of Nazi propaganda, I pointed out the real facts. That South Africa not only has kept all it whites, but they are still enjoying most of their ill-gotten gains from Apartheid.

Try these

Wow, guy, you seem to spend a lot of time on racist websites.

How has Stormfront managed without your wisdom for so long?

Or did they throw you out when they figured out y ou were a Jew?

Try these

Wow, guy, you seem to spend a lot of time on racist websites.

How has Stormfront managed without your wisdom for so long?

Or did they throw you out when they figured out y ou were a Jew?

Since when has Genocide watch been racist ?

And for the last time idiot I am not a Jew

Now disprove the above links if you can ?

Israel: Palestinians 'Brainwashed With Hate'
Israel's ambassador to the UN claims Palestinian children are being "taught to hate" as violent clashes continue in the West Bank.
View attachment 52780

During his speech, Mr Danon held up a piece of card with a diagram of a human body entitled "How to Stab a Jew", which he said was "an example of what Palestinian children are being exposed to day in and day out, in school, after school".

Sky News has been unable to verify Mr Danon's claims, in which he said: "When a Palestinian child returns from school and opens (sic) the television, he doesn't see Barney or Donald Duck, he sees murderers portrayed as heroes.

"When he opens a textbook, he doesn't learn about math and science, he's being taught to hate."
Israel: Palestinians 'Brainwashed With Hate'
You're damn right Palestinian's are being taught to hate!

They're being taught to hate by:
  • Israeli tyranny
  • A brutal occupation of their homeland
  • An immoral blockade of their city
  • Watching their parents being humiliated at a checkpoints
  • Watching their relatives murdered by the IDF
  • Watching whole families being wiped out by 2000 pound bombs
  • Watching post after post in this very forum trashing them and their culture 24/7
Israeli kids, on the other hand, are being taught:
  • They are the "chosen" ones
  • The Palestinian's are sub-human
  • The Palestinian's are savages and animals
  • They Palestinian's have no right to be there
  • This is a Jewish State, not an Arab one
  • The Holocaust allows them to do whatever they feel like doing, that includes killing Palestinian's in cold blood, taking their homes, wiping out their families, burning their children to death, etc

That's the short list.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
DEEP BREATH... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Clueless. But good for a laugh.

Now disprove the above links if you can ?

I already did. Pages ago.

But it is nice that you've moved on from denying Israel is an Apartheid state to trying to rehabilitate Apartheid so it doesn't sound like such a bad thing.

Did not see it, and I doubt I will as I only presented this today. So how long have you been clairvoyant ?

I don't watch cartoons. I have better things to do with my time.
Like making dumbass comments on a message board?
People often label that which they do not understand as dumb. It's a common failing of leftists such as yourself.

Actually, it is right-wing fascists like you that don't understand.
And what exactly is a right wing fascist, and how does anything I've said make me one? Please be specific.

Supporting the rule and oppression of a people by a people of a particular race or ethnicity is a right-wing Fascist characteristic.

Supporting the rule and oppression of a people by a people of a particular race or ethnicity is a right-wing Fascist characteristic.
You mean like how the Democrats enslaved blacks all over again, by stealing from hard working Americans and giving it to them to buy their votes? Broken homes. No fathers in their lives. High school graduates who can't read or write, or even make change? Project much? And you haven't mentioned how any of that applies to me? Tell us all how I'm a right wing fascist.

People often label that which they do not understand as dumb. It's a common failing of leftists such as yourself.
I can state the reason behind my comments and provide the links to back them up. Care to explain your "HEHA" comment in more detail?
This is what I was laughing at...

You're damn right Palestinian's are being taught to hate!

They're being taught to hate by:
  • Israeli tyranny
  • A brutal occupation of their homeland
  • An immoral blockade of their city
  • Watching their parents being humiliated at a checkpoints
  • Watching their relatives murdered by the IDF
  • Watching whole families being wiped out by 2000 pound bombs
  • Watching post after post in this very forum trashing them and their culture 24/7
Israeli kids, on the other hand, are being taught:
  • They are the "chosen" ones
  • The Palestinian's are sub-human
  • The Palestinian's are savages and animals
  • They Palestinian's have no right to be there
  • This is a Jewish State, not an Arab one
  • The Holocaust allows them to do whatever they feel like doing, that includes killing Palestinian's in cold blood, taking their homes, wiping out their families, burning their children to death, etc

That's the short list.

And believe me. It was worthy of laughter. It was nothing but a bunch of baseless accusations by a Jew hater. Go ahead and TRY to back it up, if you can. I could use another good laugh.

Forum List

Back