Please Say It Aint So. U.S.,Worst Economy On North American Continent...

hey Ekrem......you can gloat when Turkey has accomplished even a tenth of what the US has......lets hear about all those Technological and Medical advances Turkey has given the world.....until then.....i dont think you have much to talk about.....

What's wrong with my statement?
Closing your eyes won't bring you better economical data.
You're the Sick Man of the world-economy and according to some state leaders you are a parasite of the world-economy.
Chinese Credit-Rating agency has already downgraded you 2 times this year.

All your accomplishments and shiny cities are built on debt, which following generations have to pay for - if they can.
In 2010, China lent more money to the World then the World-Bank.

Even the Russians have to shoot into space, so don't tell me of your "accomplishments", your generation is a total fail in comparison to the generation before you.

you dont know what generation im in dipshit.....and that thing your using to communicate with us was developed by the Generation after the one you mention......so was a lot of other things,that you use......NOW.....lets hear what the Hell Turkey has developed in ANY Generation,that has had an impact on the World......i notice you did not list the Accomplishments.....so here is your chance......

Canada rules, bitches!

My wife watches a lot of HGTV. Many of the shows are produced in Canada. I can't believe the housing prices up there. They make us New Yorkers and the Californians look like a bunch of pikers in comparison.

You people must be doing pretty good.

Too bad it's so damn cold in the winter.

you dont know what generation im in dipshit.....and that thing your using to communicate with us was developed by the Generation after the one you mention......so was a lot of other things,that you use......NOW.....lets hear what the Hell Turkey has developed in ANY Generation,that has had an impact on the World......i notice you did not list the Accomplishments.....so here is your chance......

Our accomplishment is giving you money, so the likes of Harry Dresden can live the dream of grandeur which the children have to pay for - if they can.
http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/tic/Documents/mfh.txt

Actually, Libo, you can place the blame squarely on Reaganomics for the very mess we are in now. I hate to say we told the retarded right that it would be so, but here goes "We told you so..."

Yea because Clinton's boneheaded NAFTA deal, forcing the CRA down the banks throats, allowing essential free access (not free trade, since the freeness is unilateral against us) to our market to China (while getting China into the WTO), giving Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac the power to create an artificial secondary mortgage market and the repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act (kept investment and commercial banks separate, since it created a conflict of interest) had nothing to do with it!

(1) Community Reinvestment Act, Glass-Steagall Act Repeal and Power to FM and FM CREATED the mortgage meltdown! The snowball was pushed down the hill by Clinton.

(2) NAFTA and removing the Trade Barriers to China are the two culprits that have destroyed our manufacturing base! Clinton did this!

People need to face the fact that Slick Willy is the man who did this!

Our accomplishment is giving you money, so the likes of Harry Dresden can live the dream of grandeur which the children have to pay for - if they can.
http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/tic/Documents/mfh.txt

so in other words we have to develop all the shit you people use.....can your people even develop something as simple as a Lint Roller?......

Canada rules, bitches!

My wife watches a lot of HGTV. Many of the shows are produced in Canada. I can't believe the housing prices up there. They make us New Yorkers and the Californians look like a bunch of pikers in comparison.

You people must be doing pretty good.

Too bad it's so damn cold in the winter.

Housing is fucking crazy.

I can buy beachfront Florida real estate cheaper than I can on a small lake in Saskatchewan. It's nuts.

But it will play out, as it always does.

Very tough times for our Nation. This Obama Malaise might just be worse than the Jimmy Carter Malaise of the 70's.

Forum List

Back