Please let's get this impeachment process to the Senate and be done with it!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Send it to the senate where it will be VOTED down.
Then you really ignorant democrats will be faced with what Representative Green said.."if we don't impeach Trump will be re-elected"! He is right! So get off your butts House of representatives... pass the impeachment and let the Senate vote no.

Then all you democrats please look at the voter sentiment. There are millions of common sense voters who are seeing just how political you democrats have become and what a total void you have on any ideas to run on. The only thing you have... Impeach Trump. Well please pass it now and watch it be voted down in the Senate AND then see what the voters will do to you for all this wasted $$ and time!

Lindsay Graham said something to the effect that it will receive all the respect it deserves in the Senate.

The parade of witnesses should be most entertaining.

There are two ways this can go in the Senate- if and when it gets there.

But they end in the same way, Trump's complete exoneration and acquittal.

My own guess is that President Trump will take the occasion of the event to address the Senate for his opening statement of the trial.

My own guess is that President Trump will take the occasion of the event to address the Senate for his opening statement of the trial.

My guess is that he'll be off doing his job. No need to lend publicity to the Democrats.

My guess is that he'll be off doing his job. No need to lend publicity to the Democrats.

You may be right, but the one thing for sure is that he isn't going to commit to any course of action until the Articles of Impeachment are actually passed. No need to tip his hand, Trump has a definite advantage in knowing what will happen, when the Dems don't .

Forum List

Back