PLEASE increase REP given per day.

Discussion in 'Announcements and Feedback' started by AyeCantSeeYou, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Statistikhengst

Statistikhengst תיקון עולם, this will never end Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,648

Yeah, but why are these freaks always so consumed with gay oral sex? What's the deal with that?!?!? Weird...

2. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,406
    I don't think its so much as they are obsessed....as much as it is said to get a rise out of people. Some people its easier to get a rise out of then others.

It all just makes me laugh. Who cares what they say in a neg anyway, its all just for laugh value.

bottom line though.... im am with Aye, we need more reps to give out!!!!!!

3. Grandma

Grandma Geezer Chick Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,169
    I'd like to see the reps eliminated, they aren't necessarily representative of a member's posting value, what with the circle jerk mass neg/poz cliques.

But then again individual posts that stand out should be credited - or discredited. I like that the "thanks" button adds the thanker's name at the bottom of the posts. It would be great if a "no thanks" option wre available as well.

4. koshergrl

koshergrl Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,238
    Sorry, the majority of posters have mastered the rep system and enjoy it. The only people who seek the elimination are sour natured nutjobs whose extremism and abject unpleasantness means the only way THEY can gain rep is by cheating. When that is difficult or impossible, and they ultimately get their rep zero'd, they insist that everybody else should opt out of the rep system. Because if THEY fail it, then obviously there's something wrong with the system.

Trust me. There's nothing wrong with the system. If you're a newbie, and you're obsessing about rep, I don't think you are ever going to see good numbers. The people who have high rep..except for those who cheated to obtain it....don't post here because of the rep game. We come here to talk about stuff. Besides rep. And we do.

And it's that talking that rakes in the reps. If every one of your posts is a hysterical condemnation of the rep system, or if 9/10 of your posts are you telling high rep posters how you've already got them figured out, chances are, you aren't going to enjoy the rep system.

Just sayin. Priorities.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,555
    I'll sell you my rep.

Bitcoin accepted.

6. koshergrl

koshergrl Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,238
    They don't so much want the rep themselves...as they want to make everybody they don't like lose theirs.

7. Delta4Embassy

Delta4Embassy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,224
    Still unclear how the rep system works. Thought it was a 1 for 1 method but judging by the rep comments section, I've seen mine go up 10 with just 1 remark, and 2 with another. Is the rep points a fraction of who gives it? Like the more rep they have, the more valuable their pos-rep becomes?

8. BDBoop

BDBoop BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,014
    One point per 1000 that the repper has. So I just passed eight. That means at the very least, you will go up eight points. Aqua Athena and Sy are at 17k, I think?

It all adds up. If bunches of people with not much rep gave rep to each other regularly, they'd still get somewhere.

9. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,406

[MENTION=46449]Delta4Embassy[/MENTION]

http://www.usmessageboard.com/intro...tation-101-reps-for-newbie-s-of-the-usmb.html

I hope this helps

10. Delta4Embassy

Delta4Embassy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,224
    BDBoop n Syren, thanks to you both.

Merry Christmas.