Please help me understand about WI

canyonguy

Rookie
Mar 2, 2011
I have spent numerous hrs of TV time watching political shows from left right and center.
All of them show that the difference between pay between union and private is but a few thousand dollars/ benefits so then why the rukus if its not about bargaining rights?
I have heard no one say if your in the private sector you should earn more without trying to get it from the unions. I think its clear as i read the stats that big money banks / corporations ie: The rich are screwing all of us- before Reagan we were getting trickle down now its only piss. How do "we" get it back?

I'd like to help you understand things like non sequitur and writing coherent posts, but I'm afraid it might fly over your head.
ooh, that's a lot of heavy lifting right there. I read the post 3 times and it still didn't make sense. I swear it was written by MacAdder...

"come south for rebellion... blood... large bowl of porridge..."

I have spent numerous hrs of TV time watching political shows from left right and center.
All of them show that the difference between pay between union and private is but a few thousand dollars/ benefits so then why the rukus if its not about bargaining rights?
I have heard no one say if your in the private sector you should earn more without trying to get it from the unions. I think its clear as i read the stats that big money banks / corporations ie: The rich are screwing all of us- before Reagan we were getting trickle down now its only piss. How do "we" get it back?

Government Union Workers have displaced the minimum class at the working poor's expense. Benefit and Lifetime retirement packages dwarf Salary. They are arguing with smoke and mirrors.

Forum List

Back