Play me....

your favorite game (board, card, party) or song.

Toss up between Euchre and Cribbage.
you know that most people here don't know what Euchre is, I think it is only a canadian and an upper midwest thing but I could be wrong. The only reason I have heard about it is I have an aunt from Michigan.

favorite board game is monoply
party game would be 10,000 or asshole/P and A
card game is texas holdem

you know that most people here don't know what Euchre is, I think it is only a canadian and an upper midwest thing but I could be wrong. The only reason I have heard about it is I have an aunt from Michigan.

Check out games on yahoo. Euchre is probably the most popular card game there is on there. It's hard to find a spot to get into to play sometimes. Very fun game, but yeah, I didn't run into many people that knew how to play it out west, let alone ever even heard of it... :lol:

Most people have never heard of Mille Bornes either -- my favorite "family" game, with cards, not on a board.
Party game... Hmmm... Have to go with Rumor.
Oh, and I'll raise ya....

Check out games on yahoo. Euchre is probably the most popular card game there is on there. It's hard to find a spot to get into to play sometimes. Very fun game, but yeah, I didn't run into many people that knew how to play it out west, let alone ever even heard of it... :lol:
I have never played it! My cousins will play it at family functions but they seem so into it I don't want to ask to get in.

Forum List

Back