Planned parenthood has a plan to expand abortion to 40 weeks in all 50 states

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The nation’s leading abortion providers has a new strategy in creating an even larger profit for itself.

Planned Parenthood Has A Plan To Expand Abortion To 40 Weeks In All 50 States - Big League Politics

Oh the people will rise up and we will get rid of this cultic pos leftist moronic trash idea of " killing is ok" if it can't talk but hey save that eagle egg or get a half a million dollar fine.

You leftist c..ts are clipped and have your priorities up your ass.

50401030_746703092361536_8341957336541167616_o.jpg

30595297_563207650711082_6393193475910664192_n.jpg

35519829_596014987430348_4005328338078924800_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
Obama-lies-like-Hitler.jpg

Home

Obama trivializes abortion by his attempt to find consensus social issues on which to base his campaign. He has a long record that neglects protecting pre-born children. 1452 black babies lose their lives to abortion every day in America. Unbelievably, Obama continues to refuse to address the disproportionate killing of African American babies in their mother's womb. Obama even supports the killing of born and partially born children.

The nation’s leading abortion providers has a new strategy in creating an even larger profit for itself.

Planned Parenthood Has A Plan To Expand Abortion To 40 Weeks In All 50 States - Big League Politics

Oh the people will rise up and we will get rid of this cultic pos leftist moronic trash idea of " killing is ok" if it can't talk but hey save that eagle egg or get a half a million dollar fine.

You leftist c..ts are clipped and have your priorities up your ass.

50401030_746703092361536_8341957336541167616_o.jpg

30595297_563207650711082_6393193475910664192_n.jpg

35519829_596014987430348_4005328338078924800_n.jpg
Better prevention! There should be no need to abort a fellow human being in modern times; not even in Nexus Six with Zardoz and the incorrigibles!

Got to invent a machine that will suck a fetus out alive and grow it the rest of the way in an incubator. Problem solved. Then all the surrendered children can be taken care of under massive new government programs.

Liberal’s expect everyone to now believe da poor need it because they have no money to raise a kid. Umm if you have a few thousand to throw away on an abortion you ain’t “poor”.

Liberal’s expect everyone to now believe da poor need it because they have no money to raise a kid. Umm if you have a few thousand to throw away on an abortion you ain’t “poor”.
Hundreds of thousands less than raising an unwanted child in a broken home. Pay to support alternatives to abortion, or stop pretending you have any interest whatsoever in ending them.

And an abortion is not a few thousand dollars either.

Hundreds of thousands less than raising an unwanted child in a broken home. Pay to support alternatives to abortion, or stop pretending you have any interest whatsoever in ending them.

And once again an entitled lefty tries to shift the cost of THEIR irresponsibility onto somebody else. Have you ever had even one moment of self-reliance?

Could be the spark that sets off the gunpowder, like the moral outrage that started the 1st Civil War.

And once again an entitled lefty tries to shift the cost of THEIR irresponsibility onto somebody else. Have you ever had even one moment of self-reliance?
My responsiblity? I think they should have the abortion. I’m trying to help you by handing you a viable solution, and you are proving you are not interested in any solutions.

I raised my son on my own with no child support from his mother, and i'm far from rich.

I raised my son on my own with no child support from his mother, and i'm far from rich.
Congratulations. A fine choice you made.

Abortion numbers are declining yet the right acts like it is increasing and they lie about the types of abortions that may occur..

Raised my with the biological dad still owing over forty-grand when he died and he wasn't even ordered to pay any child support until they were well into their teens.

Poverty is not a valid excuse these days for killing babies in the womb.

Raised my with the biological dad still owing over forty-grand when he died and he wasn't even ordered to pay any child support until they were well into their teens.

Poverty is not a valid excuse these days for killing babies in the womb.
Plenty of other excuses. I’m not here to argue one way or the other about that. Just want to prove that you have zero interest in supporting alternatives to abortion.

Forum List

Back