Planned Parenthood Covers Up Statutory Rape

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Stat_Rape1_H3000.jpg

Add this to the litany of reasons why not another penny of government aid should ever go to this organization that was founded on the idea of eugenics of inferior races.

The article has links to stories about PP covering up cases of child sexual abuse in Mobile along with Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Minnesota, and Ohio. How many other states have unreported cases?

One would think that, if an organization or someone was truly sympathetic to the plight of minority children, it or they would step forward to seek justice for those children.

Read the story with links @ "The Lid": Why Does Planned Parenthood Get Away With Keeping Statutory Rape Cases Secret?

Obama gonna veto it...

Planned Parenthood ‘Safe’ From Legislation – ‘And There’s Nothing You Can Do About It'
October 15, 2015 - Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.) says he’s not worried about lawmakers having a legislative impact on Planned Parenthood because President Obama will “veto that legislation-and there’s nothing you can do about it.”
During an Oct. 8 House Judiciary Committee hearing titled, “Planned Parenthood Exposed: Examining Abortion Procedures and Medical Ethics at the Nation’s Largest Abortion Provider,” Gutierrez told committee members he was not concerned with any legislation that may be initiated from the proceeding.

“I’m not that worried about it. I tell the women of America ‘you are safe’. Because you have a President of The United States that will veto any legislation that comes out of this committee and might make it to the floor of the House,” Gutierrez said.

“He’ll veto that legislation-and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

Gutierrez: Planned Parenthood ‘Safe’ From Legislation – ‘And There’s Nothing You Can Do About It'

Obama gonna veto it...

Planned Parenthood ‘Safe’ From Legislation – ‘And There’s Nothing You Can Do About It'
October 15, 2015 - Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.) says he’s not worried about lawmakers having a legislative impact on Planned Parenthood because President Obama will “veto that legislation-and there’s nothing you can do about it.”
During an Oct. 8 House Judiciary Committee hearing titled, “Planned Parenthood Exposed: Examining Abortion Procedures and Medical Ethics at the Nation’s Largest Abortion Provider,” Gutierrez told committee members he was not concerned with any legislation that may be initiated from the proceeding.

“I’m not that worried about it. I tell the women of America ‘you are safe’. Because you have a President of The United States that will veto any legislation that comes out of this committee and might make it to the floor of the House,” Gutierrez said.

“He’ll veto that legislation-and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

Gutierrez: Planned Parenthood ‘Safe’ From Legislation – ‘And There’s Nothing You Can Do About It'
Checks and balances. Gotta love it.

Some people with power & money think they are outside the laws. They behave that way. No one stops them until somebody stops them.

Forum List

Back