Planet-warming emissions from cow burps have been seen from space

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Just when you thought CNN could not get anymore retarded.

(CNN) Methane emissions burped up by cows have been observed from space.

The emissions were detected by environmental data company GHGSat's high-resolution satellites in February, according to a news release from the company. In April the company's analysis confirmed that the emissions came from a cattle feedlot in California's Joaquin Valley.

The satellites recorded five emissions, says GHGSat. If these emissions were sustained for just one year, enough gas would be released "to power 15,402 homes," the company said.

1651344523153.png

The emissions were detected by environmental data company GHGSat's high-resolution satellites in February, according to a news release from the company. In April the company's analysis confirmed that the emissions came from a cattle feedlot in California's Joaquin Valley.

The satellites recorded five emissions, says GHGSat. If these emissions were sustained for just one year, enough gas would be released "to power 15,402 homes," the company said.

Why is it "retarded"? Don't you think cows emit gases? Don't you think someone can image that?

Or do you think it is "retarded" because you think this whole topic is funny due to your astonishingly poor science education?

Yeah, this is a bit high level stuff for uneducated slobs.

I knew it was only a matter of time before some dimwitted dem made it about Trump.

You are everything I have come to expect of your ilk. Congratulations.

No, I wasn't making it about Trump, I was just looking for goofy picture to post in reply to the goofy picture posted to me.

LOL.

NOT EVERYTHING is an intense threat to your god.

No, I wasn't making it about Trump, I was just looking for goofy picture to post in reply to the goofy picture posted to me.

LOL.

NOT EVERYTHING is an intense threat to your god.
See, you missed the point....It was meant as a tongue-n-cheek insult.

Only someone "on the spectrum" could even consider what you posted as a rational thought. ;)

Why is it "retarded"? Don't you think cows emit gases? Don't you think someone can image that?

Or do you think it is "retarded" because you think this whole topic is funny due to your astonishingly poor science education?

The world had far more animals before man came along.
The huge herds of Bisons far out number the cows of today.

These folks should publish their results in a reputable scientific journal ... is that the biggest feed lot in the "Joaquin" valley? ... gawd, I thought my spelting was bad ...

Methane has a short half-life in the atmosphere ... roughly 15 years is all ... she oxidizes into carbon dioxide releasing water vapor ... she has been contribution to global warming, but before these folks' research the amount was below the ability for us to measure ... and this contribution to the warming requires the continual release of methane to replace what's breaking down ... see "Ruminant" on Wikipedia ... deer also contribute to this methane release so we need to get the gun-owners busy hunting them down and killing them ... the deer, not the Alarmists ...

In other words ... cut your meat consumption by 90% ... nothing new to that requirement ...

Forum List

Back