Planet Killer Passing Nearby This Weekend

And you're still a moron who believes in world killing twinkies.
Yeah, uh, okay, nutball.
th

You mean world shattering.

*****ROFLMAO*****

:cool:

I described your error.
Not once did you attempt to do so. Nor will you be copy pasting this from earlier, because it didn't happen. Also, you will not be describing any error by me, because you were just having a little hissy fit and didn't really see any errors.

I described your error.
Not once did you attempt to do so. Nor will you be copy pasting this from earlier, because it didn't happen. Also, you will not be describing any error by me, because you were just having a little hissy fit and didn't really see any errors.
Stamping your feet and pouting isn't a compelling argument.

Maybe you should try threatening to hold your breath until you turn blue...?

I've seen nothing from you that contradicts a word I've said
Then you aren't paying attention. You try to equate all theories as "just theories". That is stupid, and you are wrong. I cannot be much more clear.

"You try to equate all theories as "just theories". That is stupid, and you are wrong.

really?

it is STUPID to call a "THEORY" a....er...."THEORY"?

I mean...if it IS a "THEORY"....then it qualifies as......a "theory"

perhaps we can break things down into 2 categories....FACTS and THEORIES

THEORIES are things that haven't been proven yet

FACTS are things that HAVE been proven.

It is a THEORY that worm holes may exist

it is a FACT that conservatives are morons....

see the difference?

I described your error.

Oops, still no attempt. As expected. Daveman, you're a whiny fraud.

No, and please pay attention and think before commenting.

Attempting to equate all theory and hypothesis, due to the commonality of "all of them are theory", is stupid and wrong. And it is a favored tool of desperate religious goobers like you that have no tools to elevate their idiotic, magical hoo-ha to the level of evidence based knowledge. So, you attempt to drag evidence based knowledge into the stinky murk where your faith resides, in order to soothe yourselves.

Clear, now?

Then you aren't paying attention. You try to equate all theories as "just theories". That is stupid, and you are wrong. I cannot be much more clear.

"You try to equate all theories as "just theories". That is stupid, and you are wrong.

really?

I mean...if it IS a "THEORY"....then it qualifies as......a "theory"

perhaps we can break things down into 2 categories....FACTS and THEORIES

THEORIES are things that haven't been proven yet

FACTS are things that HAVE been proven.

It is a THEORY that worm holes may exist

it is a FACT that conservatives are morons....

see the difference?

You are wrong. There are no proofs in science. The best one can do is have the best theory, i.e. one accepted by the majority of scientists and people.

The universe, Earth, and everything it are here, so that is fact. Another fact is the universe had a beginning. Thus, it had a cause and that cause was God as creator. This follows excellent logic while the opposition has big bang as their best theory, but there is no logic to it..

I described your error.

Oops, still no attempt. As expected. Daveman, you're a whiny fraud.
No, you buffoon, I am NOT going to kiss your ass. You're not entitled to it, no matter what you believe.

No, you buffoon, I am NOT going to kiss your ass.
Neato! But I only asked you to restate a simple point. And I correctly predicted the results of this request.
Post #41, you retard.

Now bore us once again by saying you didn't say what you said.

Yawn.
Now was that so hard? All that time you wasted with 5 or 6 whiny, bitchy little posts could have been avoided.
Doubt it. You still haven't acknowledged your fuck-up. You'd rather bitch about getting busted for saying something stupid.

We are not due for another killer planet yet.

Yes, it's true, a killer planet hit the Earth and killed the dinosaurs .....million of years ago.....but this kind of cosmic event doesn't happen every day.

May be in another million years ....more or less.

so y'all can relax! :04:

Forum List

Back