Planet Killer Passing Nearby This Weekend

Can I guarantee you that this will not happen or will you be a skeptic? The Bible says not. God even put Jupiter in the way.

Furthermore dinosaurs were not killed by the Chicxulub asteroid or comet. It was not an asteroid or comet, but probably a volcano.

The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11 the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter

Wormwood is the poisoning of the waters during end times. It's not the same as how the dinosaurs were killed for extinction. How were the dinosaurs killed? How did you answer that?

Now what is the asteroid signify when secular or atheist scientists discuss it? A great tsunami? What are they worried about?

The sky is falling!!! The sky is falling!!! Relex, it's only an atheist and secular science fairy tale. However, we can learn a lesson from it, but few of us will :aug08_031:.

"The sky is falling!!! The sky is falling!!! Relex, it's only an atheist and secular science fairy tale. "

I KNEW it was liberals!

always blame the liberals.....

is it raining on your picnic?

FKN LIBERALS!

did someone honk at you because you cut them off?

FKN LIBERALS!

Asteroid about to demolish the planet?

goddamn fkn liberals....

So...if an asteroid was about to hit the planet and destroy it would you use the remaining time to kill as many liberals as you could?

just to make sure?

It's true. toobfreak posted a link for an asteroid approaching on Saturday. It didn't happen. Another example, I posted what Popular Science had on the front cover with an asteroid hit. On Friday, they posted an article on -- No matter how badly you want an asteroid to hit Earth, it’s not happening this weekend. It wasn't going to happen, but the idea is to plant in your brain that it could happen in the future. This is an extinction event that will cause a series of cataclysmic events that will extinguish us like what happened to the dinosaurs.

ETA: I'm not blaming the liberals. I am just pointing out what their end of the world event has become. It used to be AGW, but people just aren't scared by it any more.

Last edited:

The sky is falling!!! The sky is falling!!! Relex, it's only an atheist and secular science fairy tale. However, we can learn a lesson from it, but few of us will :aug08_031:.

"The sky is falling!!! The sky is falling!!! Relex, it's only an atheist and secular science fairy tale. "

I KNEW it was liberals!

FKN LIBERALS!

FKN LIBERALS!

goddamn fkn liberals....

So...if an asteroid was about to hit the planet and destroy it would you use the remaining time to kill as many liberals as you could?

just to make sure?

It's true. toobfreak posted a link for an asteroid approaching on Saturday. It didn't happen. Another example, I posted what Popular Science had on the front cover with an asteroid hit. On Friday, they posted an article on -- No matter how badly you want an asteroid to hit Earth, it’s not happening this weekend. It wasn't going to happen, but the idea is to plant in your brain that it could happen in the future. This is an extinction event that will cause a series of cataclysmic events that will extinguish us like what happened to the dinosaurs.

ETA: I'm not blaming the liberals. I am just pointing out what their end of the world event has become. It used to be AGW, but people just aren't scared by it any more.

It's true. toobfreak posted a link for an asteroid approaching on Saturday. It didn't happen.

It didn't approach? Why not?

I KNEW it was liberals!

FKN LIBERALS!

FKN LIBERALS!

goddamn fkn liberals....

just to make sure?

It's true. toobfreak posted a link for an asteroid approaching on Saturday. It didn't happen.

It didn't approach? Why not?

Saturday morning at around 6AM (I presume EST), an asteroid large enough to cause a nuclear winter and mass extinction event, known to repeatedly and periodically cross the Earth’s orbit thus making it a significant threat will pass by us, only 3.6 million miles from the Earth.

Largest Planet-Killer Asteroid To Approach Earth This Month Arriving On Saturday
Did it miss?

Of course it came by. It's been here and gone. There never was any doubt that it would miss us-- -- -- THIS TIME. But sooner or later if it hits us or another NEO like it does, it will be the end of mankind. The next mass-extinction event. Maybe 66 million years after that, we will be replaced by a new species of intelligent, technologically advanced dolphins.

I forgot to pack coffee in my nuclear fallout shelter ... drove me above ground this morning ... good thing too because it looks like the asteroid missed ...

TOOBFREAK !!! ...

What the hell happened? ... you said that we were all going to die on Saturday and here we all are alive and well ... I just spent the last four fucking days underground in a dirty stinking wet hole in the ground for NOTHING ... I hope you're ashamed of yourself ... the nerve of panicking the population ...

I suppose I'm partly to blame, I know as well as you these NEOs are all in a resonate orbit and there no way any of them will hit the Earth ... should have known you touched your tongue to that screw head on that big transformer by the label "filament" ... AGAIN ... you know that's bad for your acne ... now go wash up and stop fooling us ... yeesh, the gall ...

The ONLY thing God promised was that He would not destroy the entire earth with a flood again.
Well, since the earth cannot be destroyed by a flood, I would say he doesn't get much credit for this promise.

Guess what? I promise you I will not destroy earth with a Twinkie.

You have THEORIES about the dinosaurs and even Jupiter, but they are only theories
When people say this, they embarrass themselves. "theory" is the highest level attainable by a scientific explanation. For instance, electromagnetic theory.

You have THEORIES about the dinosaurs and even Jupiter, but they are only theories
When people say this, they embarrass themselves. "theory" is the highest level attainable by a scientific explanation. For instance, electromagnetic theory.

th

Even that may someday in the future be just a footnote as a quaint but antiquated explanation compared to what's really going on which is why it's called a theory.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Even that may someday in the future be just a footnote as a quaint but antiquated explanation compared to what's really going on which is why it's called a theory.
No, that's stupid. The word "theory" has a different connotation in science than in colloquial use, or in your church, stuck in the iron age.

Let me help you out: no scientific theory ever becomes a "law".

Now, go grab a few high school textbooks, maybe even a freshman college textbook, for more info...

No, that's stupid. The word "theory" has a different connotation in science than in colloquial use, or in your church, stuck in the iron age.

Now, go grab a few high school textbooks, maybe even a freshman college textbook, for more info...

th

Perhaps if you had actually studied some hard science you wouldn't sound as ignorant as you do...

"The strength of a scientific theory is related to the diversity of phenomena it can explain and its simplicity. As additional scientific evidence is gathered, a scientific theory may be modified and ultimately rejected if it cannot be made to fit the new findings; in such circumstances, a more accurate theory is then required."

Scientific theory - Wikipedia

In other words as new evidence is gathered the theory will may very well become obsolete and it will become just a quaint footnote on what scientists believed in the past.

Maybe you should have studied some of those freshman science books more closely instead of partying but that happens when a not too bright progressive, such as yourself, thinks he knows it all.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

th

Perhaps if you had actually studied some hard science you wouldn't sound as ignorant as you do...

"The strength of a scientific theory is related to the diversity of phenomena it can explain and its simplicity. As additional scientific evidence is gathered, a scientific theory may be modified and ultimately rejected if it cannot be made to fit the new findings; in such circumstances, a more accurate theory is then required."

In other words as new evidence is gathered the theory will may very well become obsolete and it will become just a quaint footnote on what scientists believed in the past.

Maybe you should have studied some of those freshman science books more closely instead of partying but that happens when an not too bright progressive, such as yourself, thinks he knows it all.

*****CHUCKLE*****

None of that contradicts a word I said. Especially the parts where theories are propped up by evidence and altered by evidence, not by the freakish mewling and cackling of morons like you.

What that other moron was doing -- and which, no doubt, you do as well -- is to try to equate all hypotheses as being "only theories". Trust me dummy, it is I who will teach you about science, not the other way around.

Last edited:

th

Maybe you should have studied some of those freshman science books more closely instead of partying but that happens when an not too bright progressive, such as yourself, thinks he knows it all.

*****CHUCKLE*****

None of that contradicts a word I said. Especially the parts where theories are propped up by evidence and altered by evidence, not by the freakish mewling and cackling of morons like you.

What that other moron was doing -- and which, no doubt, you do as well -- is to try to equate all hypotheses as being "only theories". Trust me dummy, it is I who will teach you about science, not the other way around.

th

I've seen nothing from you that contradicts a word I've said other than you being a foul mouthed uneducated progressive who doesn't understand that any theory is just that a theory. It is not law, it is not fact, it is not absolute, it is simply the best available theorem at this time that fits the known evidence and can be replaced at any time when new evidence in discovered. Perhaps if you didn't spend so much time smoking weed in your momma's basement, which BTW won't save you if a killer asteroid hits, theorizing how smart you think you are you'd realize what an idiot you really are. Now go sulk and down another one of your killer world ending twinkies.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:
Saturday morning at around 6AM (I presume EST), an asteroid large enough to cause a nuclear winter and mass extinction event, known to repeatedly and periodically cross the Earth’s orbit thus making it a significant threat will pass by us, only 3.6 million miles from the Earth.

Largest Planet-Killer Asteroid To Approach Earth This Month Arriving On Saturday

ps.jpg
Kinda mixed messages here. Do I remodel the bathroom? Do I call up my loved ones and tell them goodbye?

Don’t worry, that’s just my nickname. I won’t really break anything.

Forum List

Back