Plague of Sex Scandals -- aint no coincidence.

Your Best Guess at WHO is Coordinating the Daily Leak of Sex Scandals.

• Harvey Weinstein --- Revenge for watching his empire crumble

• High Placed Source in the FBI --- Wrong doings getting too close to home. Remember J. Edgar Hoover?

• Hillary Clinton -- Had a fondness for late night reading of FBI files in the WH quarters

• They are all ratting others out as they get nailed.

• Bill O'Reilly -- an arrogant vindictive guy who got nailed way before all this broke..

• Donald Trump -- Got abused by the Big Brother collection system. Taking it for test drive. LOL !

Results are only viewable after voting.
Guess this HAS to go in Conspiracy or I have to Ban myself. :biggrin: But SERIOUSLY.. Does anyone believe that all these daily outrages are not coordinated? They are not being triggered by the alleged victims for the most part. They are being laid on the desks of these peoples bosses. And they STARTED back around Harvey Weinstein. Today --- we get Matt Lauer and for god's sake -- Garrison Keillor from NPR.. By my count (and I leave Roy Moore because it doesn't fit the celebrity category and is obviously a political inspiration) there's about 12 now. ALL timed to break in fairly CONTROLLED way, so not many collide.

I've got some very STRONG suspicions here.. Which I'll put into a Poll to make it entertaining. And then explain in thread WHY they are on "on my list". You can ridicule this. Present any reasonable ALTERNATIVE explanation for the timing and choreography of the releases or seriously investigate yourself. But there is NO WAY in Hades --- this is just spontaneous and uncoordinated.
You can ridicule this.
When I turned on the tv today and was first getting wind
about Matt Lauer, I just about lost it!
I shut off the television but, continued ranting and swearing.

Later on, as my son and I watched the NYC tree lighting special
I commented how awkward Hoda, Al and Savannah must feel...
He asked me if I believe the accusations....my reply....

No, I don't...and frankly, I don't even care if it were true
This is too much, all of a sudden....
There is no doubt in my mind this is election fallout
and is setting the stage for a women candidate in 2020

There are 2 sides to every story and women will play,
then turn the tables to make men pay, to get ahead,
to get money, to get their 15 minutes of fame, out of spite.

Women know the men who think with their dicks
and they are more then willing to play the game...
they'll play nice, until they're out of turns.

If a woman wants a movie part so bad
that she feels the only way to get it is to play along....
what does that say about her?

If a woman feels the only way to get,
keep or advance at a job, is to play along....

If your career is more important than,
what you claim years later, as sexual harassment,....
its not sexual harassment

Most of these media type cases have pretty solid evidence. Don't know about Lauer's case that much, but NBC folded and is booting him.

It's SOME kind of coordinated purge. Maybe politically motivated. Maybe just the Media fighting. There are stock and merger reasons for knocking the news corps down a peg. Sure isn't just a random parade of accusers coming out.

Maybe the NOW organization has developed a domestic spying operation and has been collecting information for years.:happy-1:
It's just that the dam has broken. It's been going on for ages but most women (and men) have been afraid to report it. You can see why, most are vilified when they do report, or lose jobs, etc.

It's a Democrat thing, they're pushing out people who arent real Communists and replacing them with True Believers

You watch

This is like the recovered memory craze some decades ago. It seemed like everybody looking to blame/punish/ruin/banish someone in their life had a sudden bad memory to do the job. Now the recovered memories have hit media persons. Perhaps the coordination of reports is due to the timing of editors. There may be more going on but I think it's mostly people taking advantage of a trend in order to dispose of their enemies.

Guess this HAS to go in Conspiracy or I have to Ban myself. :biggrin: But SERIOUSLY.. Does anyone believe that all these daily outrages are not coordinated? They are not being triggered by the alleged victims for the most part. They are being laid on the desks of these peoples bosses. And they STARTED back around Harvey Weinstein. Today --- we get Matt Lauer and for god's sake -- Garrison Keillor from NPR.. By my count (and I leave Roy Moore because it doesn't fit the celebrity category and is obviously a political inspiration) there's about 12 now. ALL timed to break in fairly CONTROLLED way, so not many collide.

I've got some very STRONG suspicions here.. Which I'll put into a Poll to make it entertaining. And then explain in thread WHY they are on "on my list". You can ridicule this. Present any reasonable ALTERNATIVE explanation for the timing and choreography of the releases or seriously investigate yourself. But there is NO WAY in Hades --- this is just spontaneous and uncoordinated.
#MeToo.com

VERY interesting. Maybe not a Conspiracy at all. You'd have to look at the chronology and content of that twitter material. See if it picked up after O'Reilly/Weinstein and how many of these of top of the news stories MIGHT have started there.

You can ridicule this.

Most of these media type cases have pretty solid evidence. Don't know about Lauer's case that much, but NBC folded and is booting him.

It's SOME kind of coordinated purge. Maybe politically motivated. Maybe just the Media fighting. There are stock and merger reasons for knocking the news corps down a peg. Sure isn't just a random parade of accusers coming out.

Maybe the NOW organization has developed a domestic spying operation and has been collecting information for years.:happy-1:
It's just that the dam has broken. It's been going on for ages but most women (and men) have been afraid to report it. You can see why, most are vilified when they do report, or lose jobs, etc.
This particular subject has me so furious right now
that I'm just going to throw in my 2¢ with random rants...
I'm too irritated to even try, conveying my thoughts cohesively

You see what is happening as 'the dam breaking'...
going on for so long, it could no longer be contained.

Having gone on for so long yet, stayed contained,
because of those that feared being vilified, losing job, etc...

Well, I see what is happening as opportunistic women
jumping onto the, me too, sexual harassment, bandwagon

I was 30 when I went back to work, following maternity leave.
There was a new guy they hired in my department.
He was about 5 yrs older and lived by me.

We would hang out...he'd go to the park with my son and I,
we'd go to the show or watch movies at my house
We went to comic book conventions and hobby shows

He was a bit of an oddball and didn't have friends.
His mother was controlling and his sister, overbearing
No romance, no attraction...just buds
I knew his quirks and he knew me

Anyhoo, one day at work we had an argument
Being friends outside of work has nothing to do with
our duties while we're at work...work is work

He didn't like what I instructed him to do
Being in charge, I didn't care...do it, end of story
I don't recall what he said but, I remember how I responded
Eat me...stop whining

The next day, my store manager called me to the office
Lynn, did you tell Bob, 'eat me', yesterday?

Yeah Mark, I did...I told him to stop whining too

Well, he filed a sexual harassment complaint against you...
I need you to read this handbook which outlines
and is considered sexual harassment

HE DID WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
THIS IS RIDICULOUS... EAT ME...FUCK OFF

Lynn, this is serious, my hands are tied,
he called HR and they called me...
You have to read the entire handbook
and sign off on it, that you understand

I read maybe 3 pages, then said...
Mark, you wanna sit down and read it with me...
according to this, we've been sexually harassing
each other for years...shit, half the store is guilty

Then, I just started turning pages,
glancing at him over my shoulder, winking,
and pressing my tongue, to the inside of my cheek,
suggestive of a blow job

Lynn...you're crazy...
just sign off and watch what you say to him

Ok pumpkin

Tonight, my son and I watched the Disney Christmas special
Now, Disney owns ESPN cable network...
Throughout the show, they had guest appearances
from those who are seen on Disney owned stations

They had 2 ESPN anchors,
a young, black woman and an old white man...
This bitch was wearing a dress with a plunging V front
that only covered half her thighs, while sitting

This is the shit I'm talking about...
first of all, I can not stand women sport announcers
You have women that want to be in a mans world
continue dressing provocatively but want men to behave

Adults, like kids, will see what they can get away with
Men do, only what a woman allows them to
If you are being truly harassed, you don't stick around,
and you don't keep your mouth shut.

How does any woman, who sticks around,
who deals with it, who keeps her mouth shut,
expect a man to respect her, when she clearly
doesn't even respect herself?

Furthermore, what does that suggest?
What does complacency and tolerance
say to a man...no?...I think not

Personally, I'm grown and I can handle it
If anyone grabs my pussy, unwanted, its on

If I was a journalist, and the husband,
of the couple I'm doing a piece on,
forced himself on me, while his pregnant wife
was upstairs changing... when she comes down,
I'm not going to continue with the interview
as if nothing ever happened, let alone,
keep my spa appointment at his hotel the day after

I'm not going to deal with shit to get a movie part
then call it sexual harassment 20 yrs later...
it is what it is

No woman thinks she is going to
the room of a married man,
for anything other than sex...give me a fucking break

Women spend hours and thousands,
to make themselves look attractive,...
no attractive women, go to work looking plain,
they doll themselves and flaunt their stuff

Men who think with their dicks
hone in on women tickling their dicks,...
by leading them on and behaving in a way,
that leads a man to assume, she's game

Men are gonna be men...
women need to stop being fucking bitches about it!

Well it is a rant, that's for sure. You are still angry after all these years, and you seem to completely dismiss the validity of all and any complaints about sexual harassment in the work place. I think probably some of them are over done, like the one that was made against you. But a lot of them, probably most, have validity. If men are touching women's bottoms or breasts or kissing them also embracing them, without a clear invitation to do so, they is clearly inappropriate. And I do know as a woman who worked for over 40 years, that if you complain about something, you put yourself in jeopardy for being labeled a trouble maker and even losing your job or not getting any promotions. I think there is validity in this situation, all the reporting. Hopefully it will cause a change to occur in how people treat each other in the work place.

The point of the post you quoted is that I don't believe that this current situatin is a result of any kind of conspiracy. I think it is a natural event in the evolutionary process of society. Years ago putting in place the right to make such complaints ws part of that evolution, but it has not been successful. Maybe now more will happen to make things better for all concerned.

I posted also, maybe in another thread, that I think training needs to take place for all to understand thoroughly how to behave toward each other. I know there is sexual harassment training in many businesses now, but apparently it is not that successful. What should be done is re-evaluate what is being taught and improve upon it. This current situation will shake people up a lot, which should also help.

I always thought Matt |Lauer was a good guy, but saw a video yesterday in which Katie Couric said he pinched her on the butt all the time. This was from an interview years ago when they worked together on the morning show. She had never made a complaint about it. That's what happens a lot probably, and men just go on and on doing stuff like that.

In your rant you essentially blame the women for either encouraging or allowing the behavior. Or both. Do you seriously think that Katie Couric encouraged that kind of attention from Matt Lauer? Why didn't she complain? I don't know, but one thing that comes to mind is she would be seen as a complainer and not a 'team player.' Labels which can cause you big problems at work.

I have to go with the slow burn to blaze idea.

a few power guys got sued, sued publically and lost big.
then more
then more
them moore

I imagine many of the people involved no longer feel afraid to come forward so are doing so enmass.

The idea that this is coordinated is absurd

This is like the recovered memory craze some decades ago. It seemed like everybody looking to blame/punish/ruin/banish someone in their life had a sudden bad memory to do the job. Now the recovered memories have hit media persons. Perhaps the coordination of reports is due to the timing of editors. There may be more going on but I think it's mostly people taking advantage of a trend in order to dispose of their enemies.

Dunno what's going on but seems a bit of slap and tickle just got lethal. lol. Just wondering if the sheilas who screwed their way to success are gloating or worried?

Greg

You can ridicule this.

Eat me...stop whining

suggestive of a blow job

Lynn...you're crazy...

Ok pumpkin

They had 2 ESPN anchors,

it is what it is

Men are gonna be men...

Men who use their power to get the furry wallet are low lifes, as are those who use it to get to the top. Morning Joe wasn't stupid when he hooked up Mika after all. The ring that cures a thousand faults.

Greg

You can ridicule this.

Eat me...stop whining

suggestive of a blow job

Lynn...you're crazy...

Ok pumpkin

They had 2 ESPN anchors,

it is what it is

Men are gonna be men...

You're story is a good example of what a "revenge weapon" all this hysteria has created. That guy probably wouldn't have taken revenge on you as his boss -- if the weapon wasn't so handy...

Well it is a rant, that's for sure. You are still angry after all these years, and you seem to completely dismiss the validity of all and any complaints about sexual harassment in the work place. I think probably some of them are over done, like the one that was made against you. But a lot of them, probably most, have validity. If men are touching women's bottoms or breasts or kissing them also embracing them, without a clear invitation to do so, they is clearly inappropriate. And I do know as a woman who worked for over 40 years, that if you complain about something, you put yourself in jeopardy for being labeled a trouble maker and even losing your job or not getting any promotions. I think there is validity in this situation, all the reporting. Hopefully it will cause a change to occur in how people treat each other in the work place.

The point of the post you quoted is that I don't believe that this current situatin is a result of any kind of conspiracy. I think it is a natural event in the evolutionary process of society. Years ago putting in place the right to make such complaints ws part of that evolution, but it has not been successful. Maybe now more will happen to make things better for all concerned.

I posted also, maybe in another thread, that I think training needs to take place for all to understand thoroughly how to behave toward each other. I know there is sexual harassment training in many businesses now, but apparently it is not that successful. What should be done is re-evaluate what is being taught and improve upon it. This current situation will shake people up a lot, which should also help.

I always thought Matt |Lauer was a good guy, but saw a video yesterday in which Katie Couric said he pinched her on the butt all the time. This was from an interview years ago when they worked together on the morning show. She had never made a complaint about it. That's what happens a lot probably, and men just go on and on doing stuff like that.

In your rant you essentially blame the women for either encouraging or allowing the behavior. Or both. Do you seriously think that Katie Couric encouraged that kind of attention from Matt Lauer? Why didn't she complain? I don't know, but one thing that comes to mind is she would be seen as a complainer and not a 'team player.' Labels which can cause you big problems at work.

If "Eat me" is gonna trigger a lawsuit, we're gonna need a LIST of phrases that are banned from the workplace.

For ME? I prefer settling this other ways than calling "Eat Me" -- sexual harrassment. MAYBE -- if it's chronic and accompanied by illustrations. :badgrin: That demeans the meaning of the term..

I have to go with the slow burn to blaze idea.

a few power guys got sued, sued publically and lost big.
then more
then more
them moore

I imagine many of the people involved no longer feel afraid to come forward so are doing so enmass.

The idea that this is coordinated is absurd

If the idea is absurd --- then WHY are many of these tips being founded in "exclusive media sources". Where the victim has not recently made a claim? It really looks that they are tips to convenient press organs that are in a business unrelated to the accused business. IE -- a print journal published an exclusive on a TV star. Or vice versa. Would be easy to "deal them out" to various news sources from a large vault of crap that someone or some agency has been accumulating over the years.

You can ridicule this.

Eat me...stop whining

suggestive of a blow job

Lynn...you're crazy...

Ok pumpkin

They had 2 ESPN anchors,

it is what it is

Men are gonna be men...

Men who use their power to get the furry wallet are low lifes, as are those who use it to get to the top. Morning Joe wasn't stupid when he hooked up Mika after all. The ring that cures a thousand faults.

Greg

In that case -- just who was harassing who?? :biggrin: Pretty obvious Joe got his brains sucked out over the years. Slow acting love portion from Cupid's arrow..

If "Eat me" is gonna trigger a lawsuit, we're gonna need a LIST of phrases that are banned from the workplace.

For ME? I prefer settling this other ways than calling "Eat Me" -- sexual harrassment. MAYBE -- if it's chronic and accompanied by illustrations. :badgrin: That demeans the meaning of the term..
Let's be serious here. 'Eat me' is a totally inappropriate way for a supervisor to talk to a subordinate. Any supervisor who talks to a subordinate that way should be reprimanded. Once I had one tell me to 'get the hell out of my office' when she thought I was disagreeing with her; she was misunderstanding what I was saying. I was totally shocked to be spoken to that way. By that time I'd been working for over 20 years and had never had a supervisor talk to me that way. I could have reported her, but I let it go. However, though I worked with her appropriately from then on, she did not have any support or confidnce from me other than what was necessary.

Supervisors should work to get along amicably with all co-workers and treat them with respect even if they seem out of line. Saying 'eat me' to one should result in at least a reprimand.

You can ridicule this.

The ''shes'' are wrong to play the game, but the bosses were wrong creating these games/situations for women to have to participate in, in order to have a career....or a job....

Let's be serious here. 'Eat me' is a totally inappropriate way for a supervisor to talk to a subordinate. Any supervisor who talks to a subordinate that way should be reprimanded. Once I had one tell me to 'get the hell out of my office' when she thought I was disagreeing with her; she was misunderstanding what I was saying. I was totally shocked to be spoken to that way. By that time I'd been working for over 20 years and had never had a supervisor talk to me that way. I could have reported her, but I let it go. However, though I worked with her appropriately from then on, she did not have any support or confidnce from me other than what was necessary.

Supervisors should work to get along amicably with all co-workers and treat them with respect even if they seem out of line. Saying 'eat me' to one should result in at least a reprimand.

As a supervisor or manager whatcha gonna do if an employee pulls that on you? Two guys? Two girls? It's not sexual actually.. And it leads to an official LIST of banned phrases now considered "sexual assault". We best tred carefully here.

And remember the NFL argument that some were using. That although it's a WORKPLACE, that freedom of offensive speech and protests should be allowed.

As a supervisor or manager whatcha gonna do if an employee pulls that on you? Two guys? Two girls? It's not sexual actually.. And it leads to an official LIST of banned phrases now considered "sexual assault". We best tred carefully here.
What a supervisor does is go high, not low. Someone who is supervising others needs to maintain self discipline, If she can't do that, she shouldn't be a supervisor. It doesn't matter if it is a problem between 2 men, 2 women or a man and a woman.

What a supervisor does is go high, not low. Someone who is supervising others needs to maintain self discipline, If she can't do that, she shouldn't be a supervisor. It doesn't matter if it is a problem between 2 men, 2 women or a man and a woman.

Not likely to be sexual anything if it's between 2 straight men or women. And what happened to the NFL argument that even THO it's a workplace, offensive speech and protest should be allowed?

I'm just sayin'. It's in the MAYOR office, the OVAL office, the Production Studios, the Green Rooms --- EVERY CABLE CHANNEL. Bleeped or UnBleeped. Disputes sometimes use sketchy words and phrases. DOES NOT necessarily MEAN one is "out of control"..

Even happens on Message boards by folks that are NOT "out of control"..

Not likely to be sexual anything if it's between 2 straight men or women. And what happened to the NFL argument that even THO it's a workplace, offensive speech and protest should be allowed?

I'm just sayin'. It's in the MAYOR office, the OVAL office, the Production Studios, the Green Rooms --- EVERY CABLE CHANNEL. Bleeped or UnBleeped. Disputes sometimes use sketchy words and phrases. DOES NOT necessarily MEAN one is "out of control"..

Even happens on Message boards by folks that are NOT "out of control"..
I'm retired now. I worked for a total of 48 years, starting when I was 17. I worked in several different areas but mostly in education. When that woman told me to 'get the hell out of my office,' it was the one and only time any supervisor ever spoke to me like that, using a swear word and being so rude and inappropriate. This happend just a few years ago, less than 6. I don't think it matters what we see on TV, on the news, hear about in any area, it is not okay, period. Saying it's okay is like a parent saying to their kid, sure if the other kids smoke dope, you should too, it's okay.

Forum List

Back