Places where Global Warming doesn't exist..

Discussion in 'Environment' started by flacaltenn, Jun 14, 2012.

1. flacaltenn

flacaltenn USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,434
    As a public service -- to belay the panic of some of our AGW believers, I've provided some clues as to geographical areas that have been SAVED from the effects of global warming. They are also safe -- as of the date of this site -- from the constant jingering of the surface temp numbers..

So please go choose a refuge for your next worry free decade of living on the cooler side.
    I'd suggest maybe .....

[​IMG]

What the Stations Say

OR -- you could move the deserts where multiple studies have failed to confirm Global Warming due to CO2 increases at night without the presence of the sun or water vapor. Another safe hedge for you future security.. Maybe then to be doubly safe...

[​IMG]

Where any Warming trend may be JUST barely detectable over 7 decades of data...

2. Trakar

Trakar VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73
    The actual trend is quite obvious in even these crude visualizations, with about a full degree C of temperature rise in all three graphs. BTW why does the last graph claim to be temps readings from 1989-1998 and then display readings from 1890 - 1998? If that is the rigor of the graph maker, I have to wonder about any other mistakes that might be present in this representation.

3. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,258
    yup........cherry picking data to meet agenda's is gay.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  4. regent

regent Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,767
    I think the glaciers are OK in the Republican areas.

5. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,374
    Those darn political glaciers!!!!!!

I think Flat has become infected with Walleyes inability to read a simple graph.

6. flacaltenn

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,434
    Now OleRocks -- I'll give you .75degC per CENTURY for the Tombstone graph (feeling generous) -- but you're gonna haveto twist my arm REAL HARD to get even .20degC for those wonderful GW-free zones in New York.. What's the naked Temperature rise just from the CO2 forcing supposed to be over that period? Did you look at the other 50 or so at that link?

Wonderful thing about this is -- now I'm not denying that the earth is warming over the past millenium, but I'm finding that reading a thermometer in certain places, which should be an easy task -- isn't detecting NEAR as much warming as the "man is destroying the planet" people want you to believe. When you take away the data doping, the fraud and the hype, reading the raw thermometer data tells you a lot. There are HUNDREDS of stations that don't show more than the NY plots.. And that's not complicated..

Funny thing is -- when you produce data that doesn't fit the theory -- you're automatically REQUIRED to defend the theories or buy a new thermometer -- or mangle the data like the high priests are doing after about 1998...

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  7. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,258

indeed..........the warmers are like people who go to the doctors office and refuse tests just because they'd just rather not know or the woman who knows her husband is cheating but will do nothing to try and catch him in the act. Some people just prefer to navigate life in that manner. Obtaining too much information can sometimes be devastating to people because then they would be forced to acknowledge a reality they prefer not to recognize............a bubble burster if you will!!! Hell.......all the Utopian writers never wrote on the economics of their societies. What are the chances that was just an oversight?:D:D

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  8. IanC

IanC Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,448
    sometimes you can be pretty astute.

keep it up

9. bobgnote

bobgnote BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38
    Republicans don't have an excuse to pretend, anymore, since the Koch Brothers funded a study, which found global warming is happening, and the science is valid.

Don't you wingnuts like Dave and Charley? Black Obamney is rumored, to be prioritizing climate change, for his "next" administration, if that happens. White Obamney has CRS.

10. flacaltenn

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,434
    No one is arguing about the world warming.. That's not the point. It comes down to theory that MAN is causing the warming..

Besides -- have you studied the BEST study to see if they were talking about the MANIPULATED temp data OR the raw data with REASONABLE corrections.. I also question the use of a SINGLE GLOBAL surface temp average to describe what's going on.. Hence the title of this thread..

Did that hurt your head bob?
    :eusa_whistle: