Places where Global Warming doesn't exist..

You didn't do the homework -- didya stoner?

OK -- hope you can play guitar or make french fries...

What was the "homework," you homosexual ranter? I posted the graph, for you, punk.

I happen to be able to play guitar, left or right-handed, and I eat baked potatoes.

What was the "homework," you homosexual ranter? I posted the graph, for you, punk.

I happen to be able to play guitar, left or right-handed, and I eat baked potatoes.

Did you see the graph with 0.4degC JUMP at 1996? That was the difference between Dr. Spencer's method of preparing the data and the "official" version at USHCN where they've been juggling data for a decade. I asked you some questions about that artifact..

Do you think it is REAL? What can explain that?

Post graphs you want to discuss, Fatass.

UAH_LT_1979_thru_May_2012.png

Take a look at the ENSO spike, c.1996-8.

http://climatedebatedaily.com/southern_oscillation.pdf

Time series for the Southern Oscillation Index (SOI) and global tropospheric temperature anomalies (GTTA) are compared for the 19582008 period. GTTA are represented by data from satellite microwave sensing units (MSU) for the period 1980–2008 and from radiosondes (RATPAC) for 1958–2008. After the removal from the data set of short periods of temperature perturbation that relate to near-equator volcanic eruption, we use derivatives to document the presence of a 5- to 7-month delayed close relationship between SOI and GTTA. Change in SOI accounts for 72% of the variance in GTTA for the 29-year-long MSU record and 68% of the variance in GTTA for the longer 50-year RATPAC record. Because El Nino Southern Oscillation is known to exercise a particularly strong influence in the tropics, we also compared the SOI with tropical temperature anomalies between 20S and 20N. The results showed that SOI accounted for 81% of the variance in tropospheric temperature anomalies in the tropics.

Overall the results suggest that the Southern Oscillation exercises a consistently dominant influence on mean global temperature, with a maximum effect in the tropics, except for periods when equatorial volcanism causes ad hoc cooling.

--------------------------

ISH-PDAT-US-1973-thru-May-2012.png

Here's the US, with a usual swing, of .4 C. What about it? Let's see what all the out-gassing does, to temps in the US. Load a graph you want to talk about, lazy Fatass.

well, well..........we're all real impressed.

It is amazing how all the environmental radicals on here flip the fuck out with pronounced mental meltdowns every time somebody schools their shit. It is so predictable.........how inside out people on the left get turned when they do a public flame out, either in a public forum or in a face to face debate. I guess when you always think you're the smartest guy in the room but your shit gets consistently laughed at, the knee jerk is always this flipped out anger. Meanwhile, day to day, the sceptic guys are always laughing their asses off.........which makes the radicals flip out even more.

Oh......by the way s0n................

C0110_Bob_Rohrman-4.jpg

Forum List

Back