Place your bets on the Audit Release.

What will be the results of the audit?

• They won’t release the report claiming it is part of an active criminal investigation.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Prejudiced against what?
There are pro Trump group, what did you expect other than more lies. Insinuating fraud when there was no fraud is Ludacris. Anything is possible but fraud in our elections is one of the least likely things to ever happen. It's too well monitored and safeguarded.

FTR, I voted "Other".

Enough "questionable votes" (i.e. FRAUD) have been found to de-legitimize the official count....But those ballots have been mixed in with the lawfully cast ballots so as to make the final count unreliable, to the point that it cannot be certified with any credibility whatsoever.

What happens next is anyone's guess.

Well monitored, yes, safeguarded, no.

Complacency is dangerous.
Well monitored? By whom? The people they hand picked to watch? Or by the one and only news outlet which was also a "stop the steal" group who unethically helped raise money for the fraudit?

FTR, I voted "Other".

Enough "questionable votes" (i.e. FRAUD) have been found to de-legitimize the official count....But those ballots have been mixed in with the lawfully cast ballots so as to make the final count unreliable, to the point that it cannot be certified with any credibility whatsoever.

What happens next is anyone's guess.
False. Questionable doesn't mean fraudulent.

Well monitored, yes, safeguarded, no.

Complacency is dangerous.
The last thing election boards all over the country are is complacent. They are diligent competent workers no matter which party they are affiliated with. Guarding the vote is their sacred duty.

False. Questionable doesn't mean fraudulent.

There should be no reason to question anything when it comes to votes of this magnitude. Furthermore, are you in possession of the actual audit results? Can you claim with confidence there was no fraud or wrongdoing?

Why aren't leftists like you posting contradictory evidence debunking these claims? Why are the righties the only ones posting anything resembling evidence? Or do you have none?

You place too much faith in them. Seriously.
I know you would rather have me put my faith in the biggest liar on the planet. Sorry that's not going to happen. I do not distrust my government. I totally distrust trump, no single person has ever caused so much damage to our country.

It is supposed to be well monitored by the federal and state government.
False. It's only monitored by the government between Election Day and Safe Harbor Day. This is not that. This was monitored by hand selected individuals and a "stop the steal" news organization.

The purpose of the audit was not to change the result of the election or prove "theft". The purpose was to see if there are problems with how the election system works, and if so, recommend changes.

I'd say there is already piles of evidence that we need more security so that only legal voters can cast their single vote. Voter Picture ID should be mandatory in all states for all federal elections, for starters. The idea of making the ballots harder to forge, like printing them on currency grade paper would be another good thing.
Wrong.

The purpose of the fraudit is to erode confidence in the political process and undermine our democratic institutions.

Initiated in bad faith, the fraudits were to foment chaos and discord perceived as being beneficial to Republicans.

Forum List

Back