Place your bets on the Audit Release.

What will be the results of the audit?

• They won’t release the report claiming it is part of an active criminal investigation.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Xiden may have won Michigan but he lost the election

I'm saying exactly the same thing about Arizona. Number one they haven't made it official yet to my knowledge that fraud wasn't found, and number two even if it wasn't that doesn't prove a thing unless you audit all of the states in question.

More than enough evidence to decertify, not enough to overturn.

You moonbats and coincidence theorists do know the difference, right?

AZ Audit.jpeg

The audit is out, Biden won the election without a doubt, but they still made vague claims unsupported by facts. Republicans are living in an alternate universe.

Show me an article where it's been made official and show me an article where they're going to be auditing the rest of the states.

It sure seems to me if they're not going to finish counting and make the news official that no fraud has been found that they're hiding something,.. and that's coming from somebody without a very big IQ.

Show me an article where it's been made official and show me an article where they're going to be auditing the rest of the states.
I just read it on the internet this morning. Audits should never be done by prejudiced parties, that's the bottom line and all of this. You will never get to the truth.

I just read it on the internet this morning. Audits should never be done by prejudiced parties, that's the bottom line and all of this. You will never get to the truth.

Alright link me then.

CNN.com-delivered Bogus GOP Arizona Audit confirms the obvious Biden Won

I said link me not tell me about it. Anyways two things,.. one that was just about the draft as I recall, and two,.. I don't believe a word Crappy Communist Network says. :rolleyes:

I said link me not tell me about it. Anyways two things,.. one that was just about the draft as I recall, and two,.. I don't believe a word Crappy Communist Network says. :rolleyes:
I'm sorry the truth hurts you; but honestly what did you expect when you believe in lies and conspiracy theories from a fool.

I'm sorry the truth hurts you; but honestly what did you expect when you believe in lies and conspiracy theories from a fool.

Well just so you know you liked my first comment that I said about today on this thread and agreed with me lol

Well just so you know you liked my first comment that I said about today on this thread and agreed with me lol
I gave you half credit, you made sense up until you talked about auditing more states. Audits done by prejudiced parties are not done to bring out the truth.

I gave you half credit, you made sense up until you talked about auditing more states. Audits done by prejudiced parties are not done to bring out the truth.
PS I unliked your first statement because of your negative attitude.

Oh boo-boo like I really care. :rolleyes:
You brought it up in the first place, no matter what you say I'm not responding anymore I don't like talking to people who like to go around at endless circles. It's futile. Try to have a good day, I plan on it.

Forum List

Back