'Pizza you shitbirds'

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
A laundry list of posters got involved in that thread and made many a racial slur back at bunny boy.

Not one person complained about it, as far as I see.

So to be clear...it's ok to utter racial slurs as long as it's only for the sake of humor, or even revenge in the case of that thread, but a pic of a cowering woman and a man's fist, with the mention of doing dishes, no.

I don't see a double standard here at all :rolleyes:

I do not agree with censorship on a forum unless the image is illegal, or a real stalking threat that can be carried out, or revealing another posters real name without their permission (the minimals to keep a forum going) and I would have left your image but I think the mods went for it because there are some long term, regular posters who have actually suffered domestic abuse.

You got lucky, if you had went after dogs your ass would have really been in the fire.

Last edited:
I was really hoping this thread was about pizza however.

I love pizza, it is like a drug to me.

A laundry list of posters got involved in that thread and made many a racial slur back at bunny boy.

So to be clear...it's ok to utter racial slurs as long as it's only for the sake of humor, or even revenge in the case of that thread, but a pic of a cowering woman and a man's fist, with the mention of doing dishes, no.

Try posting a video of somebody kicking a kitten and see what happens. :eusa_whistle:

Try posting a video of somebody kicking a kitten and see what happens. :eusa_whistle:

yeah, you ****; that offended me.

on the other hands (3), most of what is posted on this board is offensive diarrhea.

now, do the dishes, jihadist!

Of course it was alright then because he isn't well liked. :)
hey ho, and here it is, the application of the meaning of the niemöller quote.

even if they come for a total shithead, you should stand up and voice your dissent.

okay, the billy bunny thread is not the best example. that one was just shit flinging in all directions.

but the huggy-plagiarism thread is a perfect example

Just because a mod doesn't agree with a poster's sense of humor is no reason to remove content. I don't see anywhere in the rules where tasteless posts are subject to removal.

It's a liberal thing.

Just because a mod doesn't agree with a poster's sense of humor is no reason to remove content. I don't see anywhere in the rules where tasteless posts are subject to removal.

It's a liberal thing.

By the way righties were all over Paulie for that post also! :eusa_eh:

Had Bunny Foo Foo boy been black there likely would have been cries of racism.

It's a liberal thing.

By the way righties were all over Paulie for that post also! :eusa_eh:
Practicing free speech is not the same as censoring.

never said it was but the whole arguement liberals are the PC police is kind of out the window now.

Speaking your mind about an offensive post and having it removed because you find it offensive are two different things.

As far as I'm concerned, the only posts that are typically removed are those which are actual threats or bring family into the argument.

Speaking your mind about an offensive post and having it removed because you find it offensive are two different things.

As far as I'm concerned, the only posts that are typically removed are those which are actual threats or bring family into the argument.
Right.

Forum List

Back