Pissed-off artist adds urinating dog next to "Fearless Girl"

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
City sculptor Alex Gardega — seething over the “Fearless Girl” statue being placed across from Wall Street’s “Charging Bull” — has decided to retaliate with a work of his own.

Gardega created a statue of a small dog, titled “Pissing Pug,” and his sloppily crafted pooch takes direct aim at “Fearless Girl” — or, at least, at her left leg.

“This is corporate nonsense,” Gardega told The Post of “Fearless Girl,” saying it was put opposite artist Arturo Di Modica’s famed bull as a publicity stunt by a Boston-based financial firm.
http://nypost.com/2017/05/29/pissed-off-artist-adds-statue-of-urinating-dog-next-to-fearless-girl/

I absolutely would do the same and then I would skip all the way to the bank and pat myself on the back for such an excellent publicity stunt.

City sculptor Alex Gardega — seething over the “Fearless Girl” statue being placed across from Wall Street’s “Charging Bull” — has decided to retaliate with a work of his own.

Gardega created a statue of a small dog, titled “Pissing Pug,” and his sloppily crafted pooch takes direct aim at “Fearless Girl” — or, at least, at her left leg.

“This is corporate nonsense,” Gardega told The Post of “Fearless Girl,” saying it was put opposite artist Arturo Di Modica’s famed bull as a publicity stunt by a Boston-based financial firm.
http://nypost.com/2017/05/29/pissed-off-artist-adds-statue-of-urinating-dog-next-to-fearless-girl/

I absolutely would do the same and then I would skip all the way to the bank and pat myself on the back for such an excellent publicity stunt.

If you did the same there would be two dogs. Then you could say somebody double-dog dared you.

"But many female passers-by Monday said “Fearless Girl” has come to represent women taking on Wall Street — and just about anybody else standing up to financial firms..."

LOL. The propaganda/advertising statue was created and placed by a trillionaire Wall Street Firm called "State Street Global Advisers!

Should these females be voting?

Forum List

Back