PINO trump just pardoned kkk, alt right Arpaio

He illegally targeted immigrants and minorities..
He was in contempt of court.
Usually presidents pardon people after they served at least 5 years of their sentence.

Every time I don't think Trump can sink any lower he continues to dig deeper..

Someone asked me today how is Trump a racist....
Let this be example #584

You should learn how your sources get caught lying so you don't look like such a fool using them at your truth bible LMFAO!!

upload_2017-8-25_17-21-6.png

Interesting timing.

PINO is lying slime but now we know for sure that he embraces all things alt right and kkk.

go spit in the wind you lying dirt bag. This has nothing to do with the kkk jerks. He deserved a pardon for being railroaded by an illegal immigrant loving BO justice department that would not vet out criminals coming into the country and by the sleaze bag with the name George Soros attached to it.

Interesting timing.

PINO is lying slime but now we know for sure that he embraces all things alt right and kkk.
I knew he would as he should have. You keep up your racist slurs and see how insignificant you were 8 years from now. LMAO!

Usually presidents pardon people after they served at least 5 years of their sentence.

Let this be example #584
He targeted ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ONLY, liar!

The upside is Trump knows he's running out of time and he's doing everything he can to cause havoc and piss off everyone who made fun of him.

He's a child.
He knows he's a one term prez if he even finishes his 4 years.
By the way he's been calling republicans begging them to protect him from Mueller clearly shows HE KNOWS how guilty he is and what little time he has left before everyone knows the truth..

Let this be example #584
He targeted ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ONLY, liar!
Liar. He targeted anyone LOOKING Mexican..
How does one know who is illegal by looks?
You really stepped in your own bullshit..

Forum List

Back