Pink Floyd: Most overrated band ever?

Bruce kicks butt. Though I do find that people either love him or hate him. And usually people who love him have seen a show.

I don't think it's about "seeing his show." I don't think the Boss is bad, but he's not great either. You have to understand, when you listen to Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Rush, Black Sabbath, Grateful Dead, AC/DC, Santana, Stevie Ray Vaughn, CCR, Doors, etc... the Boss just isn't in the same ballpark.

And the next person that mentions Tears For Fears or any other group whose fans have semen dripping off their chin, I'm going to invent a way to reach through my computer and hit them over the head with a chainsaw.

Last edited:
I don't think it's about "seeing his show." I don't think the Boss is bad, but he's not great either. You have to understand, when you listen to Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Rush, Black Sabbath, Grateful Dead, AC/DC, Santana, Stevie Ray Vaughn, CCR, Doors, etc... the Boss just isn't in the same ballpark.

Damn! I actually gotta agree with you there. Except for Floyd & the Dead...both way overrated. :cool:

quite Possibly. Don't Get Me Wrong, Dark Side Of The Moon Is Certainly One Of The Greatest Albums Of All Time. And The Wall Is Also A Classic. But Beyond Those, It's Mostly Just Piles Upon Steaming Piles Of Pretentious Crap.

What Did The Stoner Floyd Fan Say When He Ran Out Of Drugs?

Wow, This Music Sucks!

U2 Is The Most Pretenious And Over Rated Band Of All Time

Forum List

Back