piglets

1686739697802.jpeg

sooweeeeee! ~S~

The only thing worse than an ex smoker.
Guilt is what motivates your responses There is NO DIFFERENCE between a meat eaters response and a pro-aborts response.

buttercup simply posted a cute picture of a young pig enjoying life IN THE PET FORUM as every creature does, and instead of IGNORING the post or complementing the post, guilt forced you to respond the way you do because, not so deep down, you know.

Last edited:
sparky
And a dollar is your immediate motivation.

Some apostles were persecuted in some gentile cities because the apostles were destroying their idol making businesses by their preaching

To be fair, you preach your veganism every time a meat lover posts, but me personally I believe that it should be an individual choice. I just wish that you had the same respect for my own choice as I do for yours even though we don't agree.

I know your post was to Carl, but I just wanted to chime in.

For me it depends on a person's intent. I know a lot of people who are blissfully unaware of what goes on in the animal industries, they have just never looked into it or seen footage of the diabolical stuff that goes on. I have understanding and patience for people like that because they don't necessarily have bad intentions, it's more about just not knowing any better.

But the people who HAVE seen and heard what goes on, and still partake in it, and not only partake in it but are arrogant assholes about it? I can't respect that. How can I respect someone who KNOWINGLY supports extreme cruelty to innocent defenseless beings who are no different than a dog or cat? Not only is that not worthy of respect but people like that disgust me and make me ashamed of the human race.

Forum List

Back