Picture yourself as an "illegal alien" for a moment.......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Well, according to morons like Trump and the rest of his merry band of ignorant acolytes, rather than living in the shadows eking out a living picking tomatoes or fixing a roof with hot-tar in August, you "brave" the possible exposure of being discovered......and with your limited English show up to a polling station (snickering all the while) to cast an illegal vote.......

......and, according to Trump, THREE million of you illegals did just THAT....with several other "bad Americans" showing up to polling booths dragging corpses with them to cast ballots.

Go figure,,,,,,,

nat4900 No link with OP

Last edited by a moderator:
well..

Hillary Clinton garnered more than 800,000 votes from noncitizens on Nov. 8, an approximation far short of President Trump’s estimate of up to 5 million illegal voters but supportive of his charges of fraud.

Political scientist Jesse Richman of Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia, has worked with colleagues to produce groundbreaking research on noncitizen voting, and this week he posted a blog in response to Mr. Trump’s assertion.

Based on national polling by a consortium of universities, a report by Mr. Richman said 6.4 percent of the estimated 20 million adult noncitizens in the U.S. voted in November. He extrapolated that that percentage would have added 834,381 net votes for Mrs. Clinton, who received about 2.8 million more votes than Mr. Trump.

Mr. Richman calculated that Mrs. Clinton would have collected 81 percent of noncitizen votes.

Hillary Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, bolsters Trump argument, study finds

upload_2017-7-6_0-14-50.jpeg

Then release just the names of who voted so the federal government can check to see:

1. If they have SSN's (Social Security Numbers)
2. If a SSN (Social Security Number) voted more than once.
3. If any of those SSN's (Social Security Numbers) are deceased.
4. If Micky Mouse, Donald Duck, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, or any other celebrity who doesn't have a SSN (Social Security Number) voted.

This should be no problem unless the progressives are attempting to rig the voting in the United States. Seems like no one is asking for any personal information other than their name and SSN (Social Security Number) which the feds already have. Of course if you voted more than once under that SSN (Social Security Number) you might be concerned. Otherwise as I see it the feds should save themselves some work and simply throw out any votes that were made without a SSN (Social Security Number) or voted more than once under that SSN (Social Security Number).

After all this was a national election not a state or local election. If the states and locals want to be corrupt that's fine because it's the states and locals problem. But at the national level there should be accountability.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Well, according to morons like Trump and the rest of his merry band of ignorant acolytes, rather than living in the shadows eking out a living picking tomatoes or fixing a roof with hot-tar in August, you "brave" the possible exposure of being discovered......and with your limited English show up to a polling station (snickering all the while) to cast an illegal vote.......

......and, according to Trump, THREE million of you illegals did just THAT....with several other "bad Americans" showing up to polling booths dragging corpses with them to cast ballots.

Go figure,,,,,,,

nat4900 No link with OP
I have seen similar outages. It's like some people are outside or above rules or the laws. Because they are special. Because they are the darlings and lackey for a few rich white anglos, and these rich white sugardaddies can manipulate the rules and manipulate public opinion like putty.

Over 3,000,000 undocumented aliens certainly did not vote against Donald Trump. Not even he can be so thick as to believe such poppycock. The man is a joke.

Over 3,000,000 undocumented aliens certainly did not vote against Donald Trump. Not even he can be so thick as to believe such poppycock. The man is a joke.
Then you shouldn't have a problem with investigating it.

Go figure,,,,,,,

nat4900 No link with OP
Until Trump won I would. Obie told me I could vote and I was pretty sure hilda was going to give me amnesty so yeah I voted. As it turns out I should have planned for my exit from this country I've been squatting in.

In states with no voter ID laws that are mostly in "blue" states with a sympathetic legislative body along with Sanctuary cities? Yeah, I would say that not only is it a probability but rather an actual fact....not that it matters since Trump so thoroughly kicked leftard ass in the electoral college where it counts. That being said, it is a problem that needs to be addressed.

Forum List

Back