Picture I THE smiling faces of Moscow’s leadership AND the names and ages of their sons. How many of them have sons in the putin Army? - None of them.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Below each of these smiling faces of Moscow’s leadership are the names and ages of their sons. How many of them have sons in the putin Army? - None of them.
And their sons all live in western countries. MOSCOW empire hypocrisy is monumental.....

Coward Titloser is happy sitting far away and composing rubbish to soothe his own ill mind .

Meanwhile dear Uncle Ps boys make steady progress in front of the imminent blitzkrieg .

Maybe they are just waiting for you to sign up and join?
ME JOIN THE MONGOL HORDE OF RAPISTS AND LOOTERS (pig-dogs ) ? are you drunk on vodka ?

FiwhHONXwAEQuY5.jpg

Coward Titloser is happy sitting far away and composing rubbish to soothe his own ill mind .

Meanwhile dear Uncle Ps boys make steady progress in front of the imminent blitzkrieg .

I wonder where is the whiskey Zelenskyy wife will go shopping this weekend maybe in Italy?

I wonder where is the whiskey Zelenskyy wife will go shopping this weekend maybe in Italy?

Am amazed that she has not been photographed in some mocked up studio war zone distributing food , blankets and condoms to the Ukey remnants .

Strange that the US propaganda advisors and trainers missed that obvious trick .

Forum List

Back