Phyllis Schafly Says Obama Wants to Bring America Down to Level of Africa

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
She's right of course. Like all blacks, obozo despises white america for it's technological abilites - somethings black know they cannot do.

Mystery virus found where illegal-alien kids sent

oct 8 2014
Enterovirus D68 has killed five U.S. children and infected hundreds more in the past month and a half, doctors confirm, and some believe there may be a connection between the sudden outbreak and the throngs of unaccompanied, illegal-alien children now being housed across the country.
Edited to comply with copyright policy.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's right of course. Like all blacks, obozo despises white america for it's technological abilites - somethings black know they cannot do.

oct 8 2014
Enterovirus D68 has killed five U.S. children and infected hundreds more in the past month and a half, doctors confirm, and some believe there may be a connection between the sudden outbreak and the throngs of unaccompanied, illegal-alien children now being housed across the country.

Conservative icon Phyllis Schlafly – author of “Who Killed the American Family?” – said she agrees Obama is responsible for allowing diseases to enter the country.

“There are all kinds of diseases in the rest of the world, and we don’t want them in this country,” Schlafly said. “And it’s Obama’s job to keep them out.

“Out of all the things he’s done, I think this thing of letting these diseased people into this country to infect our own people is just the most outrageous of all.”

Schlafly said the government should screen immigrants for disease before they enter the country, as was done at Ellis Island a hundred years ago.

When asked why the current administration hasn’t done more to prevent diseased illegal aliens or Ebola carriers from Africa from entering the country, Schlafly said Obama wants to make the U.S. more like the rest of the world.

“Obama doesn’t want America to believe that we’re exceptional,” Schlafly said. “He wants us to be just like everybody else, and if Africa is suffering from Ebola, we ought to join the group and be suffering from it, too. That’s his attitude.”

I can't help but agree. There seems to be an underlying, perpetual sense of jealousy, envy, resentment, and outright hatred for anyone and everyone who has the natural inclination to succeed. Genetic? Learned? Both?

• Banned
[

I can't help but agree. There seems to be an underlying, perpetual sense of jealousy, envy, resentment, and outright hatred for anyone and everyone who has the natural inclination to succeed. Genetic? Learned? Both?

It's genetic. Inferiors always hate superiors. That's why whites are fools to help blacks. It just makes them hate us all the more.

[

It's genetic. Inferiors always hate superiors. That's why whites are fools to help blacks. It just makes them hate us all the more.
I curse the day John Wilkes Booth shot Lincoln.He was preparing to send all the blacks to Senegal and to the Carribean. This country was found for Whites only by Whites. Another problem this country has is Jews.

[

I curse the day John Wilkes Booth shot Lincoln.He was preparing to send all the blacks to Senegal and to the Carribean. This country was found for Whites only by Whites. Another problem this country has is Jews.

James Monroe had a similar plan. These wise leaders knew something long forgotten by the proponents of our modern Babel.

Sounds about right to me. Start with that monster Obamacare. His visions of driving up our electricity bills and driving coal into bankruptcy. Bringing in all kinds of illegal immigrants and dumping them on our towns and cities with gawd knows what diseases they have brought with them. raising taxes, 1000 of regulations on businesses, and I could go on and on. but you'll never get an obot to admit. it's easier to bury your head in sand

oct 8 2014

I have lost count of how many topics have been started on this forum which blame the immigrant children for the enterovirus. I think tards actually believe that something can be made true by parroting it over and over.

"I want to believe it, and thus it is true."

There is not one shred of evidence to support this incredibly bigoted claim. But what does one expect from rubes, critical thinking? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

The detention centers have had big outbreaks of enterovirus. We are seeing the biggest outbreaks amongst the immigrant children.

Oh, wait...

That is not true.

But we just know these darkies are the cause because some pundit on my favorite hack media outlet said so.

God damned,I've heard shit talked before but you guys take the cake..You must enjoy the hate you spew every day then go to church and ask for forgiveness...

Rather than see the truth, we shall now enter the conspiracy theory portion of our program. To maintain our delusion, we must believe the CDC is covering up the Child Darkie-Enterovirus Connection. Over to you, Biff, for the latest intrigue.

Remember, boys and girls, these are the same dumb shits who thought the immigrant kids could be transmitting dengue fever to Americans.

Then explain why he sent 3,000 troops to fight Ebola in West Africa against their will.

Yup. Sending doctors might make a little sense, but not soldiers. He wants them to get ebola and then bring it back here.

Forum List

Back