Phyllis Chesler: Israel First

Originally posted by William Joyce

Anything's possible, but I will go down spelling correctly.

Gee... We have a spelling champ, race baiter and hater right here among us subhumans.

'Anti-Racists' and Feminists Demonize Only Israel
Phyllis Chesler exposes leftists' hypocrisy when it comes to Islam.
May 16, 2016
Manfred Gerstenfeld
ki.jpg

Reprinted from IsraelNationalNews.com.

ā€œIt is important to understand that it is not only feminists who demonize Israel. They are merely part of a global phenomenon in which the world media, academics, government leaders and human rights organizations drive this madness.ā€

Prof. Phyllis Chesler is an Emerita Professor of Psychology and Women's Studies. She lives in New York City. She is the best-selling author of 16 books including "The New Anti-Semitism" (2003, 2015), "The Death of Feminismā€ (2005) and ā€œAmerican Bride in Kabulā€ (2013) which won a National Jewish Book Award. Her latest book is ā€œLiving History: On the Front Lines for Israel and the Jews, 2003-2015ā€ (2016).

ā€œIn 2003, after a rather successful lecture about a feminist topic to an African-American feminist audience at a free-standing conference at Barnard, I was asked --completely off-topic-- where I stood on the issue of the women of ā€˜Palestine.ā€™ I responded: ā€˜I think you are asking me where I stand on the issue of apartheid and I oppose it. Islam is the largest practitioner of gender and religious apartheid in the world.ā€™

ā€œMost Western thinkers do not comprehend that Islam has a long history of slavery, anti-black racism, religious apartheid, gender apartheid, colonialism, imperialism and conversion via the sword. They also do not realize that Muslims have been persecuting Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Ba'haiā€”and the ā€˜wrongā€™ kind of Muslimsā€”for fourteen centuries. This understanding should be easy to achieve given our daily, horrendous headlines. But no one wants to be the first to say: ā€˜The Emperor has no clothes.ā€™ā€

'Anti-Racists' and Feminists Demonize Only Israel

Are you kidding me? I ALREADY serve at the feet of the Jews. So does the rest of white America. How could it possibly be any worse?
What are you blabbering? Nobody serves at anybody's feet. Can you show us how whites or any other ethnicity are serving at Jews' feet?

Yes, Jews as a group generally are driven, hardworking, educated, high achieving people.

It isn't their fault you're still living in the trailer park, Bobby Sue.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Mustafa
Yeh you WHITE VOLKS have Jews as your bosses

In my case, there are three layers of Jewish bosses. But then, I live in New York City. Still, I had a Jewish boss whilst growing up in Kansas City. So they do seem to get around as bosses.

And judges. And members of Congress. And editors. And opinion-makers. And movie-makers. Etc.

Why shouldn't I oppose them? Why shouldn't I seek whites for bosses? Hell, why shouldn't I be the boss?

Over you?

I think it sounds like a grand plan.
You don't become boss because you're Jewish, white, or a black, you friggin' ignorant racist moron. Have you ever heard of working for it and earning it?

If it deters suicide/homicide bombers, it sounds like a good idea. But then the statements, "Jews suggest defilement of Muslim bodies. That is what they do. This is what's on their minds." No, what the Jews have on their minds is not being killed. It makes sense for them to find the boundaries of their enemies. By the way, the writer is wrong about being the only one to report this- I read it first on Hal Lindsay's site. Hal Lindsay, a prominent Christian Zionist, reports on this idea favorably:
http://www.hallindseyoracle.com/articles.asp?ArticleID=5357

Why are these Jewish people to be held to a higher standard toward those who come to destroy their children and families?

What is moral and what is profain? When the suicide maytrs came to make bombs out of full US airplanes to blow up the Twin Towers and the Pentagon, did George Bush throw flowers at the Majahadeen and Taliban?

The Jewish people are commanded to destroy all those who come to destroy them for not to do so is a sin against the L-rd G-d. If the Muslim suicide bombers and those who support them act like swine and wild beasts, then let them be treated as they wish to do unto those who have never harmed them.

The Muslims may not like their enemies resistence to their goals but they respect strength from those whom they attack. If the Muslims understand that their way to Allah's paradise is prevented by Israeli bullets coated in pig fat and their bodies buried with the intestines and blood of the same swine they fear, then Islam will understand that these Jews will not wait in herds to be slaughtered but will use their G-d to end this infestation on the earth.

In the Old Testament (Torah) when Pharoah pronounced that all the first born of Israel were to be murdered, G-d in response sent the Angel of Death to answer his decree against he and his people.

The Jews were meant to bring the light of mercy and justice to the world but not to be stomped into the earth as so many sheep.

NEVER AGAIN.....

because they are Jews and that is the only reason the morons need to attack them

MINGLING WITH FOES
Phyllis Chesler and the question of Zionists not welcome in the 'Feminist' camp,
March 24, 2017

Eileen F. Toplansky
xcv_2.jpg

Reprinted from AmericanThinker.com.

On November 19, 2003, Phyllis Chesler wrote a searing piece recounting the time when she addressed a women's "networking" conference of "mainly African-American and Hispanic-American womanists and feminists at Barnard College." Her son accompanied her to this conference.

One of the organizers at the event inquired as to what Chesler's latest book was and was told "The New Anti-Semitism," because "Jew-hatred was a form of racism ā€“ only it was not being treated as such by anti-racist 'politically correct' people."

The silence that greeted Chesler concerning anti-Semitism should have been the first indication that things might go awry, as she was told that the conference was to be a forum about how "women sabotage each other and remain divided" in an effort to "come together."

At the time, Chesler rationalized that perhaps she was a bit too "obsessed with The Jewish Cause, with Israel," and she reminded herself that she was "also connected to more than one issue."

As she spoke about her other book titled Woman's Inhumanity to Woman, the vibes were good. The audience applauded and nodded in agreement. Things were going well. And then:

Mingling with Foes

Forum List

Back