Phyllis Chesler: Israel First

Originally posted by William Joyce

Read the Douglas Wright piece and point out a specific thing --- or things --- that are "wrong."

I've already read Mein Kampf, The Turner Diaries and your post site.

So far all I can find is hate, envy and ERROR in every word.

You are in good company. Hitler, William Joyce, Tojo, Stalin, Pol Pot, Sadam Husein and Alfred E. Neuman.

Morons seem always to be morons.

One Jew rose to say that the suicide bombers (he called them "homicide bombers") should be buried or burned with dead pigs. I am not making this up. The peaceful Jews, the benevolent Jews, the lovely Jews, the bringers of light unto nations, the moral guidepost for the rest of us, the doers of no evil, ever, lustily suggesting the defilement of enemy corpses. Chesler agreed that if such bodily defilement could be effective as a "military tactic," then it was a grand idea.

People, people, people. Jews suggest defilement of Muslim bodies. That is what they do. This is what's on their minds.

If it deters suicide/homicide bombers, it sounds like a good idea. But then the statements, "Jews suggest defilement of Muslim bodies. That is what they do. This is what's on their minds." No, what the Jews have on their minds is not being killed. It makes sense for them to find the boundaries of their enemies. By the way, the writer is wrong about being the only one to report this- I read it first on Hal Lindsay's site. Hal Lindsay, a prominent Christian Zionist, reports on this idea favorably:
http://www.hallindseyoracle.com/articles.asp?ArticleID=5357

If it deters suicide/homicide bombers, it sounds like a good idea. But then the statements, "Jews suggest defilement of Muslim bodies. That is what they do. This is what's on their minds." No, what the Jews have on their minds is not being killed. It makes sense for them to find the boundaries of their enemies. By the way, the writer is wrong about being the only one to report this- I read it first on Hal Lindsay's site. Hal Lindsay, a prominent Christian Zionist, reports on this idea favorably:
http://www.hallindseyoracle.com/articles.asp?ArticleID=5357

Why are these Jewish people to be held to a higher standard toward those who come to destroy their children and families?

What is moral and what is profain? When the suicide maytrs came to make bombs out of full US airplanes to blow up the Twin Towers and the Pentagon, did George Bush throw flowers at the Majahadeen and Taliban?

The Jewish people are commanded to destroy all those who come to destroy them for not to do so is a sin against the L-rd G-d. If the Muslim suicide bombers and those who support them act like swine and wild beasts, then let them be treated as they wish to do unto those who have never harmed them.

The Muslims may not like their enemies resistence to their goals but they respect strength from those whom they attack. If the Muslims understand that their way to Allah's paradise is prevented by Israeli bullets coated in pig fat and their bodies buried with the intestines and blood of the same swine they fear, then Islam will understand that these Jews will not wait in herds to be slaughtered but will use their G-d to end this infestation on the earth.

In the Old Testament (Torah) when Pharoah pronounced that all the first born of Israel were to be murdered, G-d in response sent the Angel of Death to answer his decree against he and his people.

The Jews were meant to bring the light of mercy and justice to the world but not to be stomped into the earth as so many sheep.

NEVER AGAIN.....

I thought they could hack it. They are the "chosen people," aren't they?

The Jews are the chosen people. Those who despise them and the commandments of the Creator, like yourself, are dooming themselves to the Court of Justice, like Adolph Eichman, and will serve at the feet of those they have condemned and despised.

Are you kidding me? I ALREADY serve at the feet of the Jews. So does the rest of white America. How could it possibly be any worse?

Are you kidding me? I ALREADY serve at the feet of the Jews. So does the rest of white America. How could it possibly be any worse?

Yeh you WHITE VOLKS have Jews as your bosses with your forked tongue licking the dust of the earth before those damn Jews.

Is that the same WHITE VOLKS who wouldn't hire Jews for jobs or the ones who burn synagogues, desecrate Jewish gravestones or blame Jews for the evils of the world. You supermen who feel like small snakes on your bellies use the works of that infamous Russian Tzar fiction called the Prtocols of the Elders of Zion as their proof.

You and your ilk who gassed and murdered millions of those who you serve at your feet. Here is a picture of one of your bosses.

Originally posted by Mustafa
Yeh you WHITE VOLKS have Jews as your bosses

In my case, there are three layers of Jewish bosses. But then, I live in New York City. Still, I had a Jewish boss whilst growing up in Kansas City. So they do seem to get around as bosses.

And judges. And members of Congress. And editors. And opinion-makers. And movie-makers. Etc.

Why shouldn't I oppose them? Why shouldn't I seek whites for bosses? Hell, why shouldn't I be the boss?

Over you?

I think it sounds like a grand plan.

Originally posted by William Joyce0

In my case, there are three layers of Jewish bosses. But then, I live in New York City. Still, I had a Jewish boss whilst growing up in Kansas City. So they do seem to get around as bosses.

Seems that you are not very industrious in this land of opportunity.

And judges. And members of Congress. And editors. And opinion-makers. And movie-makers. Etc.

And ten fold more non-Jewish judges, Congressmen, editors, opinion makers or movie-makers. What kind of nerve do these big shot gentiles have taking the 'boss' status of the Jews?

Why shouldn't I oppose them? Why shouldn't I seek whites for bosses? Hell, why shouldn't I be the boss?

Hey you are the boss of your smaller thinking head between your legs. Here is a guy that wants you to be his boss....

Originally posted
Have you heard of entrepreneurship? Maybe then you will quit whining.

Your point is taken, but I'm not so much "whining" as realizing that maybe I should take the initiative. And so I am. First, a slave looks down at his chains and wonders why he has to wear them. Then he talks about it with his fellow slave. Then he starts yelling about it. That's not "whining," that's pushing toward freedom!

Your point is taken, but I'm not so much "whining" as realizing that maybe I should take the initiative. And so I am. First, a slave looks down at his chains and wonders why he has to wear them. Then he talks about it with his fellow slave. Then he starts yelling about it. That's not "whining," that's pushing toward freedom!

Then when a slave looks down at his feet and finds that he himself has placed his own shackles on his feet and hands. Then the WHITE MAN slave must find blame with others who also freed themselves from bondage with the same opportunities to free themselves from working for non-Aryan bossmen.

Joyce your freedom will come when you decide to follow Adolph Hitler and put a bullet in your head.

I prefer your head.

You like your leader preferred my head along with millions of others but in the end, like yourself, will loose your own.

Forum List

Back