Phuck Benghazi----What about these people? Why no scandal?

Uh shitbag, nobody lied about their deaths. :cuckoo:

So it seems like the Republican response to all this is that all of those people's deaths don't matter. Would you say that to their parents? There should be a hearing with the parents of those poor people in the crowd watching.

Hmm...

There's no sense in me arguing with you. To cons 4 deaths > than thousands and thousands.

While you guys obsess over a timeline of release of information about Benghazi and waste our tax dollars I'll go ahead and save my anger for the cowardly terrorists involved in that unpreventable attack.
The attack was preventable. The deaths were preventable. The lies coming out of the administration should have been preventable but preventing Obama&Co from lying is like preventing the waves from hitting the shore.

So it seems like the Republican response to all this is that all of those people's deaths don't matter. Would you say that to their parents? There should be a hearing with the parents of those poor people in the crowd watching.

Hmm...

The Left is absolutely desperate to deflect from the obvious truth here: Obama&Co lied about Benghazi to help his re-election chances. They'll throw everything they can: false equivalence, it was a long time ago, it's old news--whatever. Anything to deflect from the obvious truth.

Yes "lying about benghazi" sure helped his re-election. How did it help exactly? Was it the 24/7 coverage by every conservative media outlet trying to create a faux scandal to cost him the election? Maybe it whipped the tea party into such a frothing tizzy that independents were scared into voting democrat?

What do you think?

The Left is absolutely desperate to deflect from the obvious truth here: Obama&Co lied about Benghazi to help his re-election chances. They'll throw everything they can: false equivalence, it was a long time ago, it's old news--whatever. Anything to deflect from the obvious truth.

Yes "lying about benghazi" sure helped his re-election. How did it help exactly? Was it the 24/7 coverage by every conservative media outlet trying to create a faux scandal to cost him the election? Maybe it whipped the tea party into such a frothing tizzy that independents were scared into voting democrat?

What do you think?

The administration was concerned about it. Because it made Obama's statement about terrorism being on the run a lie. Terrorism was alive and well.
"Every conservative media outlet"--yeah, all one of them. You're a fucking ignorant bag of cum, aren't you?

The attack was preventable. The deaths were preventable. The lies coming out of the administration should have been preventable but preventing Obama&Co from lying is like preventing the waves from hitting the shore.

In blue you wrote what modern humans call "opinions." Hey fun fact did you know that literally 100% of all terrorist attacks are preventable? :eek:

All we need to know is exactly when and where they're going to take place! But guess what that's not how it works.

No, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz covered up the murders of these contractors completely.

Those people in that list actually died because of LIES TOLD TO THEM, you stupid idiot.

And now you're so embarrassed of your own stupidity that you have no defense except to call me a liar. I expected no less.

Has to be the biggest lie you've told, Those contractors signed up for jobs in a war zone knowing full well the hazards. All you're doing is proving your ignorance of how civilian military contractors work.

How do they work, then? My husband was in fucking Azerbaijan, just north of Iran, during 9/11. I know exactly what I am talking about.

Excuse me, the thread is about Iraq, a war zone. You contend that the military's failure to keep these guys safe constituted a lie on behalf of the administration. Everyone who contracts in a war zone knows they might not come back. Most do it for the money, they get paid 3-4 times what the same position in the US would get. You're just a hack piece of shit trying to spin the deaths of these people as administration lies.

BTW, do you think contractors stopped dying suddenly on Jan 20, 2009? If not, did your mulatto messiah continue the lie? Come on girlie you can't have it both ways.

In blue you wrote what modern humans call "opinions." Hey fun fact did you know that literally 100% of all terrorist attacks are preventable? :eek:

All we need to know is exactly when and where they're going to take place! But guess what that's not how it works.

Of course you can make a reasonably educated guess that a significant day like 9/11 might increase the probabilities. And a poorly defended compound in the middle of a country in turmoil might be an inviting target. Of course you'd have to give a shit about Americans working in those places to think ahead that far. And if you're too preoccupied with your own re-election or political future then you just dont have time to care about little thiings like American lives.

Of course you can make a reasonably educated guess that a significant day like 9/11 might increase the probabilities. And a poorly defended compound in the middle of a country in turmoil might be an inviting target. Of course you'd have to give a shit about Americans working in those places to think ahead that far. And if you're too preoccupied with your own re-election or political future then you just dont have time to care about little thiings like American lives.

Well damn as the person directly in charge of all day to day operations for our 294 embassies and consulates maybe Obama should be in trouble!

I bet that asshole even had congress deny adding security to those places!

For those whose fire is stocked by the fuel of lies you may demand an investigation but you are not running the investigation. What is the primary purpose of the investigation. To find the "truth"? or to rip apart our government from the inside out. Look inside yourself, you know it is true. ;)

[
"Every conservative media outlet"--yeah, all one of them.

Psh there are tons of conservative progopaganda - eh em - I mean media sources.

Name 5 of them that aren't web based.

Psh name 5 liberal ones. And don't play victim and bring up the 3 letter networks because Fox News crushes them in popularity and is BLATANTLY UNASHAMED of showcasing undeniable conservative bias. The only liberal media source to do that is MSNBC.

And you guys have your hero's of talk radio who all talk about the same things everyday almost as if they're coordinating together.

Cons get their news in the form of biased opinions. And the people giving those opinions don't even try to hide it.

Hmm...

There's no sense in me arguing with you. To cons 4 deaths > than thousands and thousands.

While you guys obsess over a timeline of release of information about Benghazi and waste our tax dollars I'll go ahead and save my anger for the cowardly terrorists involved in that unpreventable attack.
4 was too many and it was avoidable. WE were lied to and continue to be lied to.

THAT makes YOU just as culpable.:eusa_hand:

STFU

Why am I not otraged? Because

ONE. Nobody told them the job was safe. MANY of them died in traffic and construction accidents.

TWO Half of them werent Americans.

THREE None of them had the Diplomatic status that supposed to protect our Dept of State employees.

FOUR Libya was not an American combat zone.

FIVE Our highest officials did not lie about their deaths so that theirmPrez candidate could get re elected.

SIX These people did dangerous jobs in a combat zone, so that our troops could concentrate on the primary mission. They HAD military protection and back up.

Square peg Round hole.. Desperate times need desperate EXCUSES.. Of course, NONE OF THESE CONTRACTORS HAVE DIED IN IRAQ OR AFGHAN UNDER BHO... Aint that right you party shilll??

No thread here..

Psh there are tons of conservative progopaganda - eh em - I mean media sources.

Psh name 5 liberal ones. And don't play victim and bring up the 3 letter networks because Fox News crushes them in popularity and is BLATANTLY UNASHAMED of showcasing undeniable conservative bias. The only liberal media source to do that is MSNBC.

And you guys have your hero's of talk radio who all talk about the same things everyday almost as if they're coordinating together.

Cons get their news in the form of biased opinions. And the people giving those opinions don't even try to hide it.

Can't answer question=lose debate.
You're a loser, jack.

How many of you righties would split your own child down the middle if the Republican party told you the all the secrets of Benghazi were inside?

How many of you lefty faggots would sacrifice your own children to run five minutes of interference for the lying messiah? ........... :thup:

Can't answer question=lose debate.
You're a loser, jack.

You sidestepped the entire original argument. Good for you :thup:

:rolleyes:

4 was too many and it was avoidable. WE were lied to and continue to be lied to.
THAT makes YOU just as culpable.:eusa_hand:

STFU

Are you trying to convince me about that or yourself? :cool:

Nice diversion attempt. :eusa_hand:

My post stands as do I.

STFU

Man what is it with you and Rabbi having no idea what an opinion is?

What you wrote in blue is called an "opinion." I know it's difficult for you cons to discern fact and opinion but please try a little for crying out loud.

In red is what is called "wild speculation."

Hope that helps :thup:

How many of you righties would split your own child down the middle if the Republican party told you the all the secrets of Benghazi were inside?

How many of you lefty faggots would sacrifice your own children to run five minutes of interference for the lying messiah? ........... :thup:

The lying President. The lying Secretary of State. The lying Ambassador to the UN. The lying military. The lying intelligence community. The lying Congress. Did I miss anybody? Are you aware that the Republican party would take down the entire federal government if they could? When you standing among the rubble I hope you are finally able to see the "truth". At least you were on the winning side.

Forum List

Back