Photos: The three children's funeral in Gaza

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
This morning the funeral of the 3 children (ages 1 to 5) in Shati refugee camp took place.

كتائب القسام تنظم جنازة عسكرية للأطفال الثلاثة الذين ارتقوا باحتراق منزلهم في مخيم الشاطئ غرب غزة ليلة أمس

Ch2NXLGWMAAIGW0.jpg

Ch2NWGgWEAAKD4-.jpg

Ch2NXJoXAAAL0b_.jpg

Hamas blamed both Fatah and Isrsel for the children's death yesterday night.

Hey, Lippy, just got to ask.

WHAT KIND OF FUCKING RETARD LIVES NEXT TO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KILL THEM?!?!?!

Hey, you know what, if I knew my neighbors wanted to kill me- I'd move.

Yout should read the message boards rules- posts should be connected to the OP's subject.

Thank you

Yout should read the message boards rules- posts should be connected to the OP's subject.

Thank you

I think this is connected. You are complaining about these people you are atwar with, but why would you want to live next door to them to start with.

Thank you

I think this is connected. You are complaining about these people you are atwar with, but why would you want to live next door to them to start with.

I didn't complain. I opened a thread about a sad case of 3 dead children from Gaza. You';re the one trying to provoke an un-connected response from me by asking questions with has nothing to do with the subject at hand. So I';m not planning on answering that question here. Or at all, for that case.

I didn't complain. I opened a thread about a sad case of 3 dead children from Gaza. You';re the one trying to provoke an un-connected response from me by asking questions with has nothing to do with the subject at hand. So I';m not planning on answering that question here. Or at all, for that case.

Yes, you never do, that's the thing. You've been fighting a war with the Palestinians for what, 70 years now? Lots of dead kids and you wonder why they hate you.

Yes, you never do, that's the thing. You've been fighting a war with the Palestinians for what, 70 years now? Lots of dead kids and you wonder why they hate you.

We know why they do. We don't need Mr Joe to enlighten us

This morning the funeral of the 3 children (ages 1 to 5) in Shati refugee camp took place.

كتائب القسام تنظم جنازة عسكرية للأطفال الثلاثة الذين ارتقوا باحتراق منزلهم في مخيم الشاطئ غرب غزة ليلة أمس

Ch2NXLGWMAAIGW0.jpg

Ch2NWGgWEAAKD4-.jpg

Ch2NXJoXAAAL0b_.jpg

3 arabs died.so what ?

Ch2NXLGWMAAIGW0.jpg

Ch2NWGgWEAAKD4-.jpg

Ch2NXJoXAAAL0b_.jpg

3 arabs died.so what ?

3 CHILDREN died. That's what. Children have no part of the conflict. They didn't have a choice. Whether they are Jewish or Palestinian - they're the ones who end up hurt the most.

Ch2NXLGWMAAIGW0.jpg

Ch2NWGgWEAAKD4-.jpg

Ch2NXJoXAAAL0b_.jpg

3 arabs died.so what ?

Ch2NXLGWMAAIGW0.jpg

Ch2NWGgWEAAKD4-.jpg

Ch2NXJoXAAAL0b_.jpg

Right they are, as Fatah and Abbas act like they are on they are on the Zionist payroll. Really bad when young kids die due to burning candles.

War has also had taken its toll, as Israeli forces targeted the power plant during a brutal offensive on the Gaza Strip in 2014, completely knocking it out of commission. A fresh round of Israeli airstrikes continued for the fourth consecutive day Saturday, further putting pressure on the enclave’s vulnerable population.

The UN has warned that the Gaza Strip could become uninhabitable for residents by 2020, pointing to the devastation of war and nearly a decade of Israel's blockade.

http://www.maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=771429

Israel just can't quite their war crimes can they.

Lots of dead Jewish kids too. What about them? What did they do to become someone's target? Nothing.

Because it's their home too.

Ch2NXLGWMAAIGW0.jpg

Ch2NWGgWEAAKD4-.jpg

Ch2NXJoXAAAL0b_.jpg

3 arabs died.so what ?

Ch2NXLGWMAAIGW0.jpg

Ch2NWGgWEAAKD4-.jpg

Ch2NXJoXAAAL0b_.jpg

Right they are, as Fatah and Abbas act like they are on they are on the Zionist payroll. Really bad when young kids die due to burning candles.

War has also had taken its toll, as Israeli forces targeted the power plant during a brutal offensive on the Gaza Strip in 2014, completely knocking it out of commission. A fresh round of Israeli airstrikes continued for the fourth consecutive day Saturday, further putting pressure on the enclave’s vulnerable population.

The UN has warned that the Gaza Strip could become uninhabitable for residents by 2020, pointing to the devastation of war and nearly a decade of Israel's blockade.

It might help if Gaza weren't firing rockets into Israeli civilian areas....just a thought.

Ch2NXLGWMAAIGW0.jpg

Ch2NWGgWEAAKD4-.jpg

Ch2NXJoXAAAL0b_.jpg

3 arabs died.so what ?

Ch2NXLGWMAAIGW0.jpg

Ch2NWGgWEAAKD4-.jpg

Ch2NXJoXAAAL0b_.jpg

It might help if Gaza weren't firing rockets into Israeli civilian areas....just a thought.

Yet they never seem to cause any damage or take any life's. I watch the fireworks every year.

Because you are a coward and would want someone else to fight your battles for you. Then after 2000 years you might stop running and decide to fight back. Now the Palestinians are the ones being killed and they don't like it

Forum List

Back